Amekins’ Fantastical Faerie Garden Grow Diary

• Thread starter amekins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
amekins

amekins

The sunny south and your body will thank you
I’ve thought about Virginia. Further south the cannabis growing legality issue is my concern. I’ll be honest, I’d just rather not deal with moving but the alternative dumps my shit on someone else and I can’t do that. I have never felt more alone in my life.

Madbud

Madbud

I have zero desire to live in an inner city. They also aren’t any more affordable.
Cities are a bargain, lower taxes, better services. Prices are sky high but interest rates are still near record lows, lots of these new developments include low income units to get federal loans. Ya just gotta dig.

amekins

amekins

Cities are a bargain, lower taxes, better services. Prices are sky high but interest rates are still near record lows, lots of these new developments include low income units to get federal loans. Ya just gotta dig.
There isn’t enough for any kind or mortgage. I will be buying with what’s left after selling and paying off my current mortgage.

Madmax

Madmax

I’ve thought about Virginia. Further south the cannabis growing legality issue is my concern. I’ll be honest, I’d just rather not deal with moving but the alternative dumps my shit on someone else and I can’t do that. I have never felt more alone in my life.
Thats no good Amy..i kope you find a nice rural setting somewhere.i hate cities .its too much for me .i like my peace..

amekins

amekins

Since it’s week 3 of flower for some of these (and I’ve grown two of the three out several times before), I decided to strip ‘em down. More than I usually do. At least I’ll have a viable comparison for yield and density and size of buds. @Dirtbag, taking a shot 😂.

Before
465A0D51 8F9F 463D 8414 849C35683471

After
F1C93317 CB64 4644 AFCD D42D33033FDD
C9C8518F 4DE0 483F BB45 568BF801D837
AA1434D1 41B5 4E9B 9397 D2C70AD26C9D
3B111D04 3B17 43BF BF1E 7A24F62E0362

sambapati

sambapati

what are those on the right side? one looks like a bromiliad and the other I'm not sure of? they're gorgeous either way.
There was some Italian basil on the earlier picture that I could smell from here. I've also got a couple of basil plants in the grow room -- it is a way forward in the search for more and better pesto.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
what are those on the right side? one looks like a bromiliad and the other I'm not sure of? they're gorgeous either way.
Part time roomies.

amekins

amekins

There was some Italian basil on the earlier picture that I could smell from here. I've also got a couple of basil plants in the grow room -- it is a way forward in the search for more and better pesto.
My basil will be restarted once I’ve landed wherever my new home is and the tent is up.

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Your just like me a night owl who can't sleep during normal hours. 😉

Top Bottom