Amnesia Haze Bx1 - Archive Seeds

• Thread starter RG420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Everything is looking great. Hope u find that super sexy pheno.. Keep up the good work. Im about to crack a pack of Archives Kirkwoods. got to love archives gear..

Hey dd! :) thanks bro so do I man, could do with a nice Haze for summer :D good luck with the kirkwoods man. Oh while ya here did you find anything nice from them walkers, really wana find a nice Sour Kush/ headband from seed.
Thanks for popping in and the encouragement! :D

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Hey dd! :) thanks bro so do I man, could do with a nice Haze for summer :D good luck with the kirkwoods man. Oh while ya here did you find anything nice from them walkers, really wana find a nice Sour Kush/ headband from seed.
Thanks for popping in and the encouragement! :D
I did find a decent walker sour keeper #2.. more on the fuely side than the sour. Its some good day time smoke.

RG420

RG420

1 confirmed male?

RG420

RG420

I found another male and tossed it Cus it was the runt anyway. But the above plant I was gunna chuck but I think I'll sleep on it, stem rub smell delicious.... Here he is....

RG420

RG420

Yeah, I can keep it but I'll have to take a cut and then find a way to flower it for dust and then store his jiz incase one of these girls are special. Tbh I'll probably just bin all the males and keep a cut if I find a keeper

G gnome

G gnome

Whatever happened to that mutant one from your first post, RG?

RG420

RG420

Will be potting up to 6.5ltr sqaure pots tomoz so hopefully will have em all sexed in them so I know what size to Finnish the girls in

RG420

RG420

Tell ya what so far the males are looking like what you'd expect the females to look!! Lol very short bushy males man

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

Tell ya what so far the males are looking like what you'd expect the females to look!! Lol very short bushy males man
with my walker sours. The biggest three which I would of thought would of been males ended up being females. the second largest in veg ended up being my keeper..

RG420

RG420

with my walker sours. The biggest three which I would of thought would of been males ended up being females. the second largest in veg ended up being my keeper..

That's crazy man! :D well fingers crossed I at least get a few females :confused:
On a other note just grabbed a pack of Grimice Og and Tangerine Power :p

RG420

RG420

@dieseldawg2480 what week were they showing sex for ya dude?

Top Bottom