Angels Kush

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Beautiful pics, Makin Goo! Nice way 2 represent for a homies SIS. Nice coloring for sure. Isn't it funny how nature works? She's looking down on that plant with luv cawz it's her fav color. Best of luck with the rest of ur grow and harvest! Great work on that x, AliGee!

Reactions: mal
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Dog!!! those pics look beautiful nice purple tint to her ..Angelica would have loved it ...
Thanks Doggie Dog ur gunna love this cut.. I can't wait 2 see what u do with this cut its gunna b a monster when grown vert
Yea beautiful shots amigo and sick work gee!
Thanks

Beautiful pics, Makin Goo! Nice way 2 represent for a homies SIS. Nice coloring for sure. Isn't it funny how nature works? She's looking down on that plant with luv cawz it's her fav color. Best of luck with the rest of ur grow and harvest! Great work on that x, AliGee!
Thanks homie Aligee sure makes it easy when he breeds killer strains.. I juss watch them grow

Reactions: mal
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

More Angels Kush flicks
IMG 2937
IMG 2907

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Them girlz are extra greezy homie! What kinda tastes n smells you gettin from her Goo? Looks pretty chunky too! What did u get from her weight wise? Hell I might have to pickup some of these beans! Great work Aligee.
Qq

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Them girlz are extra greezy homie! What kinda tastes n smells you gettin from her Goo? Looks pretty chunky too! What did u get from her weight wise? Hell I might have to pickup some of these beans! Great work Aligee.
Qq
These beans haven't been released yet but S1 will drop in the future.. This Angels Kush produced 3oz on that plant. It wasn't a very big plant either.. It smells like death with strong skunk in the mix & Stoney as fuck..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Qq
These beans haven't been released yet but S1 will drop in the future.. This Angels Kush produced 3oz on that plant. It wasn't a very big plant either.. It smells like death with strong skunk in the mix & Stoney as fuck..

ive smoked it and it is very stoney with a unique taste and smell.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautifully done guys, I'll be on the lookout for some of those seeds. That sounds incredible like a potent tasty super skunk, my wife is a skunk lover as well. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Beautifully done guys, I'll be on the lookout for some of those seeds. That sounds incredible like a potent tasty super skunk, my wife is a skunk lover as well. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal
the women love this strain. goos lady loves it and my lady gave me that oh yeah look and smile when first toking it. i need to get to the few beans i have soon.

Top Bottom