Any Co Residents Open To Teaming Up?

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kolah

I agree Caveman, this Mexi Brickweed gets me barely high for 5 minutes and plus it really sucks picking out all the seeds and stems. I love smoking the moldy pieces though.

I think the dogs have been let out...brb. :)

Bull Trout

Bull Trout

@Sailfishdan

yo, one fish to another. yak, yak, yak. Lets see some pics of your AAAA+++++, that will revolutionize CO.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I agree Caveman, this Mexi Brickweed gets me barely high for 5 minutes and plus it really sucks picking out all the seeds and stems. I love smoking the moldy pieces though.

I think the dogs have been let out...brb. :)
Plenty of schwagg mexi stress shits on the potency of dispo shit, mira, I know that the there's some bunk brick weed out there from what I can remember around right around the late ninetys I was burning brick seedy weed that smashes commercial "high grade" on a potency comparison .....

K

kolah

Hey, I grow great weed..with one T5 bulb in Momma's closet and some hits of Miracle Grow. Last year I almost saw some real trichs on my little fluffy buds ! We smoke the fan leaves too. I'm thinking about looking for investors...and blowing it up.

Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

I believe he has an idea of what he is doing...but I would not invest my money into an out-of-state grower when there are plenty of capable ones inside the state already. Especially when there are growers who have a lot more first hand experience with the laws and potential red tape this state.

muir

muir

craigslist is FULL of dreamers and schemers. I talked to so many when I was doing real estate. Rob Corry had been referring me nearly one per day during the first boom. My later attorney has given me tons recently that I just flip to my first employing broker. Basically the real estate pieces have to be there first. and that's a hard piece to find presently. The OP is best off buying a piece of property in the correct municipality and building a purpose built building with your cash before shits all gone and look for you a colorado resident cowboy it.

K

kuz

Always bashing the commercial shops. If I had a dollar every time someone said they grew the best "killer".

I see people going to shops and paying higher prices, but the quality is not the issue, its good, it just cost more than they can get it for on the street. That is just the novelty of the thing or maybe more selection? idk. I'm far from denver but I figure its the same everywhere.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I believe he has an idea of what he is doing...but I would not invest my money into an out-of-state grower when there are plenty of capable ones inside the state already. Especially when there are growers who have a lot more first hand experience with the laws and potential red tape this state.

thanks for that....I guess that's about as much encouragement as im going to get out of you guys.... @Potato Pipe again were not looking for investors, we have been successfully growing on a semi-commercial scale for the last 4 years, we have money....

col4bin

col4bin

Serious q since your whole premise is having or producing better herb than the current CO commercial market - what's in your library & what makes your elites more elite than mine or TK's or muir's or any of the other industry folks here?

If I've got 20 strains averaging over 20% thc w years of testing data behind them, many topping 25% from good harvests, what magic potion do you have to make them better? And if I'm selling mine for $25 / 8th, what makes you think there's a market for yours at connoisseur pricing?

Because honestly, if you can improve on this, you should just jump straight into consulting. Half the people I fire try to go into "consulting," each just trying to pimp the systems they learned from me.

Apt3ADnl

A

A-Roe

Serious q since your whole premise is having or producing better herb than the current CO commercial market - what's in your library & what makes your elites more elite than mine or TK's or muir's or any of the other industry folks here?

If I've got 20 strains averaging over 20% thc w years of testing data behind them, many topping 25% from good harvests, what magic potion do you have to make them better? And if I'm selling mine for $25 / 8th, what makes you think there's a market for yours at connoisseur pricing?

Because honestly, if you can improve on this, you should just jump straight into consulting. Half the people I fire try to go into "consulting," each just trying to pimp the systems they learned from me.

View attachment 477858
Bro at 25 a 1/8 i could come up there and take the fuck over,FRFR, thats basically what i get in a non med state. I have been contemplating moving up there for a while now, I thought we had em in Nov, reason for me not coming up there last year. Shit I was gone to drop oz at 125-150, Lb at 2k and with the plan I had that was going to be a killer come up. Why do you charge so much when the shit is legal to grow, and please dont say to cover bills cause a L or 1/8 of what I grow pays the bills for the cycle and thats what I figure for most people unless youre in Cali where cost of living is twice as high.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

View attachment 477858
Nice got any more? Maybe a thread I could check out? Peace

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Bro at 25 a 1/8 i could come up there and take the fuck over,FRFR, thats basically what i get in a non med state. I have been contemplating moving up there for a while now, I thought we had em in Nov, reason for me not coming up there last year. Shit I was gone to drop oz at 125-150, Lb at 2k and with the plan I had that was going to be a killer come up. Why do you charge so much when the shit is legal to grow, and please dont say to cover bills cause a L or 1/8 of what I grow pays the bills for the cycle and thats what I figure for most people unless youre in Cali where cost of living is twice as high.
Cost of living has doubled in the 5 winters I've been here just saying. shit is changing faster then i can keep up with I think these business owners have teams of lawyers and other suit personel and conferences and list serves just to keep up that has to be one of the biggest reasons why there are so many shutdowns ....Idk I'll admit I just don't know

I know homeless have damn near doubled in the last ten years too

Last edited:
col4bin

col4bin

Bro at 25 a 1/8 i could come up there and take the fuck over,FRFR, thats basically what i get in a non med state.

Let's call it a ballpark figure. Retail is only a piece of the game these days & obv wholesale pricing is much different. I will say that we sell a shitload of weed & its priced to what the market will bare.

Shamus

Shamus

View attachment 477858

If you need a consultant I'm right here.. I only want 90k a year with a 5 year contract

But yes I can improve on that :p

So far I haven't seen any buds bigger than a mandarin that you've posted. Sure they're frosty but I could produce more, most likely for less of a cost, than you can currently
All phenos found from seed, you get no clone onlys

true grit

true grit

thanks for that....I guess that's about as much encouragement as im going to get out of you guys.... @Potato Pipe again were not looking for investors, we have been successfully growing on a semi-commercial scale for the last 4 years, we have money....

Understandable if you have the money but how do you plan to invest that as a non resident? Like TK said most you would be able to do is give a resident a loan and make interest off the loan and get paid normal salary by the person you loaned too. With the current tax situation that won't leave much if any profit. They will 100% check into where the money is coming from and if its from anywhere other than CO it won't be allowable as investors. Im sure you talked to attnys like you mentioned and they have suggestions to get around that but hopefully they explained its not as easy as giving someone quasi legal income and expect profit sharing. hopefully also they suggested the same thing ive heard from attnys- the flower market prices are dropping as more licenses are coming active. Not in the direction some were hoping who were waiting to get into the top shelf game.

Your top shelf lbs as TK said will still only go for $2k if the cap right now is about $250 for top shelf oz's. Not bad if you make enough volume at low enough cost.

Trust me, many of the "top shelf" producers have been looking and waiting for this option to corner a connoisseur market but its simply not here yet. And it is due to the overwhelming amount of mediocre quality and the continuing amount of licenses becoming active in this latest wave. In time im sure it will develop but at this point you cant bank on wholesale flowers, you really need to be looking at secondary product with larger market value. Flowers aren't boss here in the rec game, they move yes but not the profitability as other products.

Im banking on the same thing you are but lets be honest, the profitability vs. cost right now isn't where it needs to be at.

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

@kolah @caveman4.20 please go troll elsewhere...

Never heard anyone come close to calling Caveman a troll....that's a new one. If you want to do a small shop, you wont make a return on your investment for many many years. Most patients will buy the cheap shit because insurance doesn't pay for buds......yet. Just like Cali, prices keep dropping.....doesn't matter how good your buds are.. Try finding yourself some real estate to grow these days.....not easy. And most importantly, connoisseurs here......we grow our own nugs....or at least, have ten friends ready to throw us free nugs.

If you need a consultant I'm right here.. I only want 90k a year with a 5 year contract

But yes I can improve on that :p

So far I haven't seen any buds bigger than a mandarin that you've posted. Sure they're frosty but I could produce more, most likely for less of a cost, than you can currently
All phenos found from seed, you get no clone onlys
View attachment 477876

View attachment 477878

View attachment 477879

What do you have there? Looks spot on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom