Any Co Residents Open To Teaming Up?

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Aha. Thank you. I thought from context clues it was something to do with a PM, but I couldn't swing the "direct" part. Thank you again. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Why don't shops bring the fire just because they want to produce the best product possible?? Have some pride in what your company produces? I know it doesn't fit the current "model" to make bucks, but why can't someone with passion for the dank do it just for the love of the plant and fellow smokers.

The whole "That's not gonna make you rich, so your stupid for trying" mentality is sickening. Follow your heart, do whatever feels right. Be a good person and good things will happen to you, whooooo, I'm joe dirt!

There. Sums it up. I think what ruffled feathers was the crackin on CO herb. There is a shit ton of it out here, and most of it is beaster quality; pretendica, uncured/overdried, and overfertilized/underflushed.
That said, there are many growers doing it right, and a few shops do have some great genetics. Most of them, however, have not figured out how to mass produce quality. There's usually a weak link somewhere in the chain, and top shelf genetics become A- or B quality.
Walt, the folks with passion seem to have very little capital, haha! I know I have been charging folks karma instead of cash, or I could be a few steps further, financially.
No matter who grows what, there will be a small niche for the little guy who can produce super dank. Moonshiners are still making money, with all the liquor companies out there and the myriad of flavored vodka...

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Sail, I was in no way trying to bash you, and I wish you the Best. I have been in your shoes, as well as muirs. The industry here is pretty much what it izz, an industry. Rec weed, well it's rec weed. Mmj seems to be a little better, but not much. Now don't get me wrong; fire is to be had, but you gotta find it, just like a good doctor, brews, food, etc.
Hit me a pm if your ever in the springs.

your GOOD brother I appreciate your contributions and hope you stick around

Last edited:
S

Seed Buyer

Sailfishdan..why not stay put in Cali where you are established and networked. I would imagine by the time you got up to full production in CO, cali will be legal.

I think the best wisdom on this 8 page thread is from chicken man. The feds can squash this at any time. You think a Rick Perry or Lindsay Graham gets elected in 2016 and they are not going to 86 the whole thing!?

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan..why not stay put in Cali where you are established and networked. I would imagine by the time you got up to full production in CO, cali will be legal.

I think the best wisdom on this 8 page thread is from chicken man. The feds can squash this at any time. You think a Rick Perry or Lindsay Graham gets elected in 2016 and they are not going to 86 the whole thing!?

If I were in CA and established, I wouldn't be going anywhere.... I'm in MI.... and its not my home state either....

I'm from FL, moved up to MI don't so much mind it here, you cant beat a MI summer....However, we've been waiting almost 2 years for legislation to re-open our shops and our bill HB4271 just died in the senate in a lame duck session about 6 weeks ago.... we're done waiting around, we should have left the day they shut us all down....

Last edited:
S

Seed Buyer

Sorry, i thought you had made mention of being a sport fisher on the coast. Touche

sixstring

sixstring

If I were in CA and established, I wouldn't be going anywhere.... I'm in MI.... and its not my home state either....

I'm from FL, moved up to MI don't so much mind it here, you cant beat a MI summer....However, we've been waiting almost 2 years for legislation to re-open our shops and our bill HB4271 just died in the senate in a lame duck session about 6 weeks ago.... we're done waiting around, we should have left the day they shut us all down....
you know they are back in talks with hb4271 right? i would keep your options open in this state because it may not take as long as your thinking.alot more room for expansion in this state than there is in colo or oregon,wash. imo anyways.even the repubs understand the need for dispenceries here,its just details at this point,and it would be done if not for this asshat shcuette and a few old skool sherriffs.but it will get done ;)

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Just to get an idea of what stuff is actually going for that is up and running

1. OPC REC AND MED LICENSE BEING OFFERED AT $220,000.00 GET THIS ONE WHILE IT LASTS!

2. MIPS LICENSE LIMITED OPPORTUNITY MUST MOVE QUICKLY...BEING OFFERED AT $350,000.00

3. MMC AND OPC MED AND REC DENVER CITY HOT LOCATION BUY IT NOW AT $2 MILLION OF BEST OFFER!!!!

4. MMC AND OPC MED AND REC / SALES ARE WELL OVER $3.5 MILLION BUY IT NOW FOR $3 MILLION

5. FOR THE BIG PLAYA, SALES OVER $6 MILLION THE ABSOLUTE BEST LOCATION...MED AND REC.

CONTACT US ASAP FOR YOUR NDA, SIGN AND RETURN WITH PROOF OF FUNDS AND YOU WILL BE ON YOUR WAY TO BIG MONEY!!

starr

starr

Damn TK....I remember back to a time when you weren't trying too just burst every bubble in the room......Your posts have gone from inspiring too just down right depressing. I guess its just the scene. Kinda crazy too say TK is just one kat caught up in the scene. I hope you dig all that money and get a kick out of nut punching every single dream of every single grower on this forum instead of doing what youve done for 10+ years.........what is that thing you use too like too post too us little peee ons like us......oh yea passion baby.....passion baby........passion....But hey you a high roller now home boy.....you got all that damn cash too just keep morons like us growing in our closets awesome shit brother. Any positions open cause lets be honest people like you will run this industry period..you re the reason all of us small time farmers will go out of work....YOU! congrats bro......you are the man,,,,,

3G Labs

3G Labs

do you run your indoor garden in hot and dry environment.... come on man PM is first grade stuff was my point, its totally avoidable in a properly built and maintained environment

No a grower would not. But owners will for as long as they can!
Currently consulting on a grow running over 90% humidity in flower, owner doesn't want to pay for dehumidifiers since the grow currently produces over a 1lb per light on 15 day intervals with minimal* PM and bud rot damage. The masses want it cheap! you can't sell high priced weed regardless of how great it is, when the guy next to you sells 100$ z's, you will be out of business before you even get started. It's not your fault it's the market and the consumer. People who want quality grow it themselves, their way , or get if from a friend ;).

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Come on, let's not argue over big vs small. It's all about finding the right clientele for your product. Fancy bars sell drinks for over-inflated prices. They do not have a "penny pitcher" night for the college kids. They are aiming for a certain clientele, and they can make lots of money if their house is in order.
All TK is saying is that the masses/tourists/broke-ass kids are trying to get as much as they can for as little as possible. Never mind that one eighth of Matilda will last them longer than that $99 zip...

K

kolah

TK is a straight shooter and speaks truth

Sometimes reality is not always pleasant.

But better to know sooner than later. Anything is possible and preparation is key. Knowing the truth is huge.

Lots of money and lots of prep work must be done BEFORE taking the plunge.

I like Cali's laws.... especially where anyone can pitch their weed through the backdoors of the potshops. If I wanted to play....that's where I'd be...for sure.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
My post was just a cut and paste out of todays Craigs list offerings but thats pretty much market price right now. I sure wouldn't want anybody think I have that kind of scratch..I just work in and around the cats that do...I'm just a working stiff doing what I love to do..and one thing I know now more than ever, its all about the passion baby, because it is hard fuckin work and long ass hours, so if your not passionate about it, its not worth what it takes ...it was honestly easier for me to make the money I do now with a couple hours worth of work a day and few well placed grow houses

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn TK....I remember back to a time when you weren't trying too just burst every bubble in the room......Your posts have gone from inspiring too just down right depressing. I guess its just the scene. Kinda crazy too say TK is just one kat caught up in the scene. I hope you dig all that money and get a kick out of nut punching every single dream of every single grower on this forum instead of doing what youve done for 10+ years.........what is that thing you use too like too post too us little peee ons like us......oh yea passion baby.....passion baby........passion....But hey you a high roller now home boy.....you got all that damn cash too just keep morons like us growing in our closets awesome shit brother. Any positions open cause lets be honest people like you will run this industry period..you re the reason all of us small time farmers will go out of work....YOU! congrats bro......you are the man,,,,,

Do not shoot the messenger...It's called Reality man. This is what it's come to and he was way in the game before all this..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom