• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Walt's putting out some good stuff, too. I only recently learned what a rap frags have become, and apparently the nomenclature for the super-awesome frags suffers the same problems as cannabis (in other words, it's gotten kinda ridick).

I SO miss fish & fish stuff. I miss 104th. I miss geeking out in a gigantic fish warehouse. Ain't happenin' in a place like this, though.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I'm getting offers but I'm not selling. It is tempting when I am getting quotes of up to 2 mill for a freshly licensed scenario. the state is chock full of stupid money to be sure.

if I was you and had ppl offering me that, there, id be taking it to the bank and start over somewhere with a population.....

I mean Neds is cool but why limit yourself to that.... if you have the skills and the ability there are far better places to be....

muir

muir

I don't want to live anywhere with population, and there is very little suitable real estate in areas with population. The only reason folk are valuing my scenario is the limited RE scenario.

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

real estate. I was just talking to my attorney about the Aurora deals he is facilitating currently, plain crazy.

yeah real estate in Neds is a joke, honestly id kill myself if I lived there... way too small of a town for me

"gee honey, we can to to one of six restaurants in the whole town" im good on that pace, some dig that lifestyle, not me

I've been in a place with no culture for the last 5 years, it sucks to have a pocket full of cash and nowhere nice to take my wife and kids.... she would kill me if I did it to her again...

there is some HUGE shit going on down there in Aurora .... and in Pueblo

Last edited:
muir

muir

industrial property prices at an all time high and there is no inventory. there are some interesting graphs indication the situation. Have a look at the
Industrial Property No. of Listings - Sale Trends chart

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

I plan on checking out Durango on my next trip out.... so far Boulder and Summit County are looking the best too me

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

industrial property prices at an all time high and there is no inventory. there are some interesting graphs indication the situation. Have a look at the
Industrial Property No. of Listings - Sale Trends chart

thanks for that link @muir super helpful

phoenixfire

phoenixfire

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this article may be relevant to the thread

http://www.westword.com/news/anna-c...with-forging-pot-documents-i-panicked-6053270

An intriguing read for those wondering why the industry is so expensive....

Come to find out when a license is sold, it appears as though the license must remain in licencee's name so

In essence those wanting to buy a license is really buying a job to run a facility but the responsibility remains in licensee's name

I know I'm full of shit and I may be wrong on this one but I just had to post this article to help explain that even successful growers have a hard time running a successful business. Peace and greedy grease........

Last edited:
Potato Pipe

Potato Pipe

I am going to be doing that anyways Seamaiden. I can't help it. I have my eye on a spot on Pearl St for the showroom and will pick up a small warehouse space for livestock.
Off topic: Send me a PM when you open up shop. I sold my reef aquarium before moving to CO and I miss it. I had a pretty good LPS tank going by the time I had to sell it.
20140330_121412.jpg

20140330_121455.jpg

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I work with the guys who bought Canary Song and there is alot more to the story than just the $1.7 million so I wouldn't get to hung up on that price as being the actual market price

Skoosh

Skoosh

Just an F.Y.I. (I used to buy and sell speculative real estate, to the tune of 20-30 home per year)
Denver is THE NUMBER ONE REAL ESTATE MARKET IN NORTH AMERICA RIGHT NOW.
EVERYTHING is selling FAST with (usually) multiple offers.
So, SFD, like I posted previously, people like muir & TK (and more) know what the f**k they're talking about times one thousand about this shit.
Also, I have PERSONALLY watched a couple friends go through the MIPS licensing procedure, and that Million (plus) IS for real.

420circuit

420circuit

The MIPs license being so expensive is what has kept me out of the business. I'd love to make cannabis oil capsules for patients, but can't justify the investment for the license, so will have to keep making small batches for myself and to share with a few friends. I have not seen this particular thing for sale anywhere, cannabis oil, like RSO, but extracted with Everclear, blended with coconut oil and served in measured doses. I decided to document the technique and share it on several forums in the hope that it will help someone else to find the relief and possibly the cure that I am finding.
RSO 22

K

kuz

I hadnt realized what was going on in Denver. The small town in southern colorado where I am is kind of depressed right now. My 1 bedroom condo in Aurora has doubled in value since I left two years ago. Time to sell, dont think I'm going back any time soon.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
The MIPs license being so expensive is what has kept me out of the business. I'd love to make cannabis oil capsules for patients, but can't justify the investment for the license, so will have to keep making small batches for myself and to share with a few friends. I have not seen this particular thing for sale anywhere, cannabis oil, like RSO, but extracted with Everclear, blended with coconut oil and served in measured doses. I decided to document the technique and share it on several forums in the hope that it will help someone else to find the relief and possibly the cure that I am finding. View attachment 485014
That's actually how I'm doing it, but I included local honey to help keep a better suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom