Anyone Else Try Magical Butter Machine?

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funkadelic

Funkadelic

JUST got one !!
Quick question - can we grind down stems/trunks/leaves for this process to ramp up the CBD count a bit, a la Rick Simpson Oil?
If so, can anyone recommend a device to grind stems? Like a high capacity, cheap (no features) coffee bean grinder, yeah? Thoughts?

slimjimham

slimjimham

Hmmm, id stick to trim/bud... Im not educated on the subject but I don't think stocks and stems are worth using in any process. I use my mb machine more than I thought I would, patients are craving edibles ha. And the last batch I made the cookies are so strong the 1.25" cookies need to be taken by the quarter cookie ha, some like a bit stronger but lower tolerance's are very happy with this dose. Half is strong as fuck, 3/4 got Me in an unpleasant weird place haha. Made 25 cookies with 1/2 cup coconut oil that was made with 1z sugar trim (4z to 2 cups)

Have fun with it! Decarb at 250* for 30 min in a reynolds Turkey bag first, I always use sunflower lecithin too, 1tbsp per cup

Also, coupon link for $25 off is 13th post in on the first page, I fucked up and posted the wrong link originally so it's a bit confusing if anyone is just reading this now....

Last edited:
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

this Is VERY Interesting .. Good Knowledge .. thanks guys..

slimjimham

slimjimham

Sweet, you're gonna be pumped. Make sure you click ok the link so they kick me rewards too. If you just type in the coupon they don't know who told em about it. My patient keeps borrowing mine and I told him if enough people click the link and buy I'd get him one too

Lowman

Lowman

JUST got one !!
Quick question - can we grind down stems/trunks/leaves for this process to ramp up the CBD count a bit, a la Rick Simpson Oil?
If so, can anyone recommend a device to grind stems? Like a high capacity, cheap (no features) coffee bean grinder, yeah? Thoughts?
RSO does not contain high CBD. RSO is for made to extract as much THC as possible....as little as anything else.

slimjimham

slimjimham

Anyone know the best way to infuse chocolate? Im thinking coconut oil will make the chocolate melty... I want to make some dank chocolate bars :)

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Anyone know the best way to infuse chocolate? Im thinking coconut oil will make the chocolate melty... I want to make some dank chocolate bars :)

youre going to want to look for an actual chocolate recipe, and make it. adding oil to chocolate is just a mess waiting to happen

slimjimham

slimjimham

Hmmm... So nothing I could just melt into the chocolate? Not sure but coco butter?

slimjimham

slimjimham

Oh shit, that would be perfect for me since I infuse coconut oil, gonna try that one... Thanks!

Edit... On second thought this will only work for refridgerated... Still looking for a way to infuse chocolate that can be kept out like normal.... Any other suggestions

Last edited:
Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Oh shit, that would be perfect for me since I infuse coconut oil, gonna try that one... Thanks!

Edit... On second thought this will only work for refridgerated... Still looking for a way to infuse chocolate that can be kept out like normal.... Any other suggestions
chocolate must be "tempered" to remain in bars

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hmmm... So nothing I could just melt into the chocolate? Not sure but coco butter?
I would start looking at various candy recipes here. I know that sugars and flavorings can be added, I'm just not sure how *much* in relation to the volume of chocolate, for it to remain in a firm edible condition. In this instance, I think you may do better making a concentrate (Rick Simpson oil-stylee) and adding that to the chocolate with added cream or coconut milk, a la truffle stylee.

Mrs. BoG has a friend who makes seriously BOMB medible chocolate candies. They are off the hook, and this is coming from someone who can taste the weed and can't stand the flavor.

F

FooDoo

I'm up next

IMG 20150903 120812736 HDR

slimjimham

slimjimham

Yuuuup, you're gonna love it. Decarb trim by getting Reynolds turkey bags and put it in the oven for 25/30 min at 250*. I also toss in 1-2 tbsp sunflower lecithin in the mb machine

I used 4z trim, a bit over 2 cups of coconut oil (like 2.3/2.5) then when I'm done I have 4 1/2 sticks of 'butter' for recipes.

Usually 1 4oz container will make 50-90 strong cookies (I only use sugar leaf so fan leaves would require more material to make it that strong)...

... I usually make 35 cookies and each one is made to be broken in half and shared, while cookies can be too intense

Top Bottom