anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chillywilly

chillywilly

Butt...uhhh... I've done all of this without these...if u r a certified master gardener USDA...we peeped this long ago...on the up and up on...trumped this long ago what really is up...
cw...

chillywilly

chillywilly

Now this has again come up... what is, and what is not...who is... and what is not...???
cw...

20160520 201516
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Terpinator just makes great genetics even better. I have elite genetics.
Please don't make this a shit storm.of a I hate this or that thread.
Thanks
Well I'm sorry if your a little thin skinned. There is plenty of data to show the active ingredients are already being supplied by your normal feed regime. It isnt hating when a person is presenting valid info. I just hate seeing peeps spend that kind of money and then delude themselves into thinking they see a difference.

All I have ever seen on Terpinator is "Anecdotal" info based on he said, she said. Do the research there isnt anything in Terpinator that would lend to a enhanced plant smell or taste. Thats because you are already supplying whats in Terpinator with a well rounded nute program. Word up, You are the only one I see using the word "hate". Wasn't hating bro just trying to save cash strapped farmers from wasting their $$$$ Geeesh

BTW I see you have Elite Genetics. Your grows speak for itself. :) Nice bud shots. :fire: Peace

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I actually stopped using terpinator for 3 runs.....people were saying the old lots were better and asked me personally if I changed the feed regimen. It's really not that expensive as I pay wholesale and the (my) end product was a head above when I used it. So I will bump it back in the regimen. Is there a cheaper alternative? Probably. I'll wait for you guys to find it and copy you lol until then it works for me

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Someone just posted the mixture for sweet raw and terpinator in the other terp thread.

chillywilly

chillywilly

I might give a try to see, I like the Azomite and my own sea weed mix
(not the lowly kelp stuff) good though...

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Technaflora ftmfw

So tell me then you do NOT use any type of boosters then almighty grower. Strictly bare minimum nutes to accomplish HUGE ass, frosty nuggets.
Listen up ........ I tried real hard to work with you. I even ended my reply with a positive, I even complimented you on your fire, and big azz budz, but evidently you had your head too far up your azz to see that. And like a little kid you got all indignant and had to rattle the big dogs cage.

Go do your homework and then get back to me with something other than anecdotal bullshit. If I told you I had a pill to make your dick 3" longer and you took one, I can see right now you would actually think your dick got 3" bigger. Pretty labels, kool graphics, and a sales line full of bullshit and you bought it. No harm no foul. It is your $$$$ after all.
It just some of us older farmers are in the know about the industry and all the snakeoil BS. You are getting big azz frosty buds due to your (ELITE GENETICS) (your own words) and your grow environment. With that said I flip you the bird and say Fukk you sincerely. :p

BTW since I dont hold a grudge, I have some Budinator guaranteed to give you 2 lb colas for 19.99. Where can I send it I will give you a trial sample for free.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Dude, kiss my fucking ASS. Go blow it up your " I'm better than you" blow hole. Enjoy being the 2nd person on my fucking ignore the dick head. Suck on that for a bit and let me know how it works for you. Now fucking PASS OFF

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude, kiss my fucking ASS. Go blow it up your " I'm better than you" blow hole. Enjoy being the 2nd person on my fucking ignore the dick head. Suck on that for a bit and let me know how it works for you. Now fucking PASS OFF
And you sir will be my 1st. What does that tell you??? Ignore set. You gave me a nice chuckle thank you for that. Peace. Ignore set.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
BTW how did this turn into I think I'm better than you. The convo was over the efficacy of Terpinator. Not each other.

K

Kellie

I meant between people.
Oh, and now I do understand about the shit storm...
Increasing the terpenes I think has to do with increasing the CBD and CBN.... Now in essential oils, the higher the terpenes content the stronger effect on the body... So this is why this product caught my interest.... So anyway I am going to do some investigating into the nutrients and try this on one of my big gals, I'm getting ready to flower..... More later....

Top Bottom