anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

Terpinator gave my white cookies a smell I have never smelled before on weed.
20160410 022846

chillywilly

chillywilly

Myself with med gtade, I don't try to use too much or boosters, but sounds nice what ure doing...concerned of byproducts, residues and such but looks super!!!
Peace...
cw

Panacea79

Panacea79

Could be that I have a dud (hopefully not 2) but I'm currently growing TWO Auto NL Fems from Vision Seeds. I'm using Roots Organic XXL with a handful of perlit, vermiculite and a lil sphagnum moss to keep it airy and loose. They're both in 3 gal pots and I've been feeding them a regimen of the General Organics GO Box (amounts as instructed) along with a plethora of Advanced Nutrients 'boosters' (Voodoo Juice, Pirahna, Tarantula, CarboLoad, Bud Candy, Bud Factor X, Mother Earth Bloom Tea, Nirvana) as well as a CalMag included in the GO Box OR (when that runs out) 'General Hrdro's' CaMg......AND, from week 4 til present, TERPINATOR at about 20ml/gallon.
All that being said, and please remember or NOTE that I'm using Bud Factor X (supposed to enhance trichome/resin production) AND THE TERPINATOR (which is purported to ...fast forward to present: ONE of the plants is in, I'm guessing, week FOUR of FLOWER, has fairly good sized buds on it (actually looking like they're gonna be monsters by week 6) but these awesome flowers have pretty much NO TRICHS (crystals) on them!! And as for the smell? Well let's just say I could be growing these in the bushes that border the police station/courthouse parking lot and NOBODY would smell a thing!! Usually at THIS point of the plants growth it would be stinking up my house EVEN WITH THE SCRUBBER on high and the buds would be COVERED in trichs!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!! I mean if you pull a cola/bud apart and look inside you can see SOME crystals but I could probably literally count them on one hand!! ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE AND HOW (if possible) I CAN FIX IT!?!?!!? I'm going to wait another week or two but if I don't start seeing SOME kind of trich production.....well, idk what I'm gonna do but at this point, to me, it might as well be a male plant for all the good it will do for the reasons I'm growing it! If ANYONE has ANY input/feedback I'd GREATLY APPRECIATE IT!!! I'm sure there this isn't exactly the thread or place I should've put this but I just saw 'TERPINATOR' in the title and, truth be told, I AM USING IT SOOO....long story short hopefully someone will see this and set my mind at ease with a remedy or, as hard as it would be, have someone tell me to junk the plant. I know stuff like this happens. I've read a few of the threads/forums about 'duds, runts' etc. but I'm holding out hope that my months of hard work haven't been for NOTHING and/or that plant #2 won't follow her older sisters path....thanx for listening

scubascrog

scubascrog

well you are running autos thats your problem, ive heard they were lower on the resin and floral production compared to photo strains cause they were fast plants, which means the genetics HAVE to be spot on, usually drier environments harbor more resin production whats your rh at?

Panacea79

Panacea79

No. The 'problem' isn't that I'm growing autos. The problem is DEFINITELY a dudded-out plant. I've been doing autos for almost 2 years now and this had NEVER happened before. ..I'm talking NO RESIN ! NONE. I actually cut a cola off today just to examine it closer and, for shit and giggles, pruned it too just to check out the flower structure which only made me feel worse because they were awesome LOOKING buds; excellent structure and form and nice and dense and tight. ...unfortunately they smelled, and felt, literally, like broccoli! Lol! Straight grass. RH is running low, around 28% during the day and probly up to about 55%-60% at night.
Yeah, I've grown plenty of these to know that somethings up. The last I grew was an auto hybrid from a friend over in the uk and the whole house stunk! Even with the scrubber on blast, tent zipped tight, room door closed and incense burning. You would walk in h the front door and smell it. ...it just six that I have to junk this one. Lots of hours, electricity and a new nute line I was testing out that I'll never truly know how well it worked but. ..chalk it up to the game and BOOOOOO on Vision Seeds cuz I'm pretty sure the OTHER one is following suit...gonna give it another week TOPS

Fully Melted

Fully Melted

I use Terpenator. I use it once I start seeing so9me flower formation. I start at 10 ml and work up 30 ml per gallon. I don't use it during veg.

When I first tested it I saw increased stickiness and it gave the buds an "oily / greasy" feeling with much more aroma and flavor.

Winged Sun

Winged Sun

In the past I've used both canna boost, snowstorm ultra, and terpinator all with good results. I'm pretty sure that they all use a pgr (Triacontanol). You can buy the hormone off ebay for pretty cheap. It requires mixing with polysorbate 20. Its easy to do and cost much less.

The organic flavor is extracted from alfalfa I think and I have no idea how you would go about that.

I foliar feed to my plants with Triacontanol. Btw
Sprout 28g alfalfa seeds. Blend, strain, mix into 5g water.

H

hawkman

Terpinator made me buy and put in a 2nd 65# carbon scrubber in my sealed co2 flower room. Smells out of controll. Lol

See my terpinator warning (in a good way) thread. Lol
Never heard of "Tepinator" use ad nutrients - but going to take a second look at this product - a bit expensive; but sounds/looks like it really works --thanks to all !!!

S

SHIRDABZALOT

I just recently got a sample of some shit that "supposed" to be better than terpinator. It's called terpenez. Want to give it a te

chillywilly

chillywilly

Hmmm...lot of folks coming with ...but no close ups to show what's up
... what is up,???

Top Bottom