anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
With the Heavy 16 line, I usually just flush with Ro water the last 8 -10 days, but I'm in 10 gallon pots and the plants get hammered all the way threw till flush, so they have plenty of food in the soil and leaves to burn off/up, but I will also give the some Molasses during flush, but they get that all the time with the ACT Teas. What have you been doing ?

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

With the Heavy 16 line, I usually just flush with Ro water the last 8 -10 days, but I'm in 10 gallon pots and the plants get hammered all the way threw till flush, so they have plenty of food in the soil and leaves to burn off/up, but I will also give the some Molasses during flush, but they get that all the time with the ACT Teas. What have you been doing ?

I've mostly ALWAYS flushed. But after talking with a O.G. commercial grower. HE said fluhings for maggots (his words) . Then i stumbled upon this article. .im flushing a plant now with heavy finish and final flush blueberry. .thoughts Osc??

http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...designed-used-during-2-week-flush.html/page-2

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I have done many different things when it comes to the Flush/Last weeks of flower, Its really going to come down to what seems to works with your setup, I have also feed up to last few days before a Harvest, people never seemed to notice anything different, now that I think about it.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I have done many different things when it comes to the Flush/Last weeks of flower, Its really going to come down to what seems to works with your setup, I have also feed up to last few days before a Harvest, people never seemed to notice anything different, now that I think about it.

Cool..do you get "Autumn colors " at the end feeding? Or Still green? Im trying to figure out if im losing thc % by flushing or not. Hell weight too! thanks for chiming in Osc!
Respect!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I get a lot of purple, but I have a lot of strains going that will turn purple towards the end, I have a GDP running that get straight up purp, some strains I have like Blue Dream will still be pretty much greener then the rest of the others in the room.

snoopytime

snoopytime

I'm doing well with it, this is forum cut @6weeks
1cook6wk

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Damn, everyone and there brother has that Forum Cut, I can't seem to get my hands on it. The Forum Cut would Kill it in a Dark Closet with out food and being forced to listen to Miley Cyrus songs all day,... But anyway its looking killer, just like the Forum Cut always does.

NightShift

NightShift

the pics are terrible and dont do justice to the trics but there is definately a difference between the plants that got terped and the ones that didnt. i will try to get better pics as hps lights really screw up pics.

Haqndyman. I can definately see a difference there. But my question is. Are those identical clones of the same strain you are comparing? Are you growing from seed? Was the picture taken in the same week of flower?

The one you used it on is definately frostier. Anyone can see that. Nice work.

m21fire

m21fire

Im seeing a difference in wk5..been using it a 20ml/gal from wk1...its defiantly brings out oils and flavors...it really makes a difference on different strains...ive notice some that are funkier and fruitier really work..its not going to be a night and day like its too good to be true but you will see a difference in oil production which to me makes a difference..

Just like in pic 2 they come out looking way more frosty..its works, only wish it was more concentrated.

I kinda look at it as if u have everything dialed in and then start using Terpinator, then it will act as a catalyst and help everything over all work better. Then do what its supposted todo, which is add the cherry on top..If you have a weak start this addon will NOT help you, it will still come out like garbage..also sea green is one of the best addons money can buy.. thought id plug that in there!

Last edited:
Tnelz

Tnelz

Im seeing a difference in wk5..been using it a 20ml/gal from wk1...its defiantly brings out oils and flavors...it really makes a difference on different strains...ive notice some that are funkier and fruitier really work..its not going to be a night and day like its too good to be true but you will see a difference in oil production which to me makes a difference..

Just like in pic 2 they come out looking way more frosty..its works, only wish it was more concentrated.

I kinda look at it as if u have everything dialed in and then start using Terpinator, then it will act as a catalyst and help everything over all work better. Then do what its supposted todo, which is add the cherry on top..If you have a weak start this addon will NOT help you, it will still come out like garbage..also sea green is one of the best addons money can buy.. thought id plug that in there!
Ive been going 10mls every feed in bloom. My opinion has changed. I'm a fan. Def adds to frost factor!

m21fire

m21fire

Ive been going 10mls every feed in bloom. My opinion has changed. I'm a fan. Def adds to frost factor!
u know ive always been the type that goes less than needed but with this product i wanna find the sweet spot which is between 10ml-30ml, 30 would be ideal but would be way too much saying it isnt that concentrated..so 20ml/gal is where i think u will see it stand out and actually work.

Tnelz

Tnelz

u know ive always been the type that goes less than needed but with this product i wanna find the sweet spot which is between 10ml-30ml, 30 would be ideal but would be way too much saying it isnt that concentrated..so 20ml/gal is where i think u will see it stand out and actually work.
I'd say I agree brother.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

But cracklite© is our flagship product ??? Ok,,, There have been some reports of plants becoming hostel, in one case 2 indicas and a sativa were charged with duct taping a small girl to her rocking pony and spraying her with bushmaster, they were found unfit for trial...... the little girl is now a midget........

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH man im gonna die of laughter over the whole thred this is great and to boot it seemingly a healthy debate but I gess I can put my piece in...
Now im not going to endorce this product but I can say that from my experience I have done two cycles with it was the first in Oregon to have it as I am closely connected to them in my store and they offered it to me befor it was even approved for sales mind you it was given to me not sold....... back on track here.... in my experiances I have found that this product works as they say it will but you do have to take into conciderstion of your plants genes....
Unknown to most growers a plants genes limit what it can do depending on the stability of the strain and the cross made the plant has a threshold for production and no matter what we give them or how hard we try to make them
bigger or more crystal you can not it will only do what its genetics will allow now with this said I would also like to point out that most plants are over fed (obese) and disobedient(defiant) real plant issues both commonly unknown to the grower meaning they will never reach full potential feed less get more is my theory and with products like rock and terp you can help your plant or hinder it in many ways people need to try and understand its not always the plant needing more or not getting enough but more than needed (without burning mind you) and in doing this we get less yield and attract bugs and other disease problems because the plans tell eachother hey im fat in turn tells the bugs I taste good and the mold come leach me this is the garden worl I live in tho some may not even think this to be true........... well jus rambling on really let me know if this helps

haqndyman

haqndyman

i think the feedback from growers who have used this product is spot on. if your grow is dialed in this stuff will as someone else said "put the cherry on top". my first crop with terpinator added is better than the ones before it. joints drip resin and it stains my lips and fingers and they usually clog up 2/3's of way through. smell and taste are improved also.
i just got 10 liters for 95 bucks and in my opinion it is a bargain but i grow n soil and im not changing solution in a reservoir like hydro guys so i cant comment on how economical it will be in those systems.
i like what it has done for me and will continue to use it.

Top Bottom