anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I use it at 50ml per 10 litres and its frosting my girls up nicely here's a lemon haze that been terpinatord
IMG 20150223 212909 068 noexif

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Lol the bud pictured is a lemon haze cut I've had her a while now and got her dialled in fine......since using terpinator the smell and flavour is so more intense it even elogates the actual trichrome stalks.....I can see it with my own eyes.....I've been growing UK cheese even longer and again its the tastiest and most potent I've grown yet and I just happend to use terpinator lol.....u can come out with whatever if you don't rate it who gives a fuck lol I rate it it works for me it might work for others...bloody hell......I mean who here uses advanced nutrients?

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Good to hear that.....as one of the cownowners was arrested for molestering a 7 yr old girl .....how are advanced nutes still on the market its sickening...its like advertising a new best of Garry glitter album........tbh I don't known the full story in just know he was arrested for that and tjerss no smoke without fire.....anyway terpinator works for me fact lmao.......and @motherload u know just found the dankesr buds u could lol plus I give it to you u Americans are fr ahead of us Brits in the growing world

G

greyman41420

Unfortunately, I have to report after trying out terpinator on my current grow, I saw absolutely zero changes. Used at full strength and in the side by sides I am not seeing anything different nor am I getting any new scents off the nose.

Here are side by sides 48 hours from harvest. I can post bud shots as well, but it really doesn't look different at all. Not bashing on the product or trying to say that it doesn't work for everyone else, but it certainly did nothing for me. All good, always worth trying something new as long as it doesn't tank your grow or cost an arm and a leg. Perhaps the people getting solid results could post how they are using the product and maybe thats what I did wrong.... Top pic is no terpinator, bottom is terpinator.

IMG 3135
IMG 3140

john martin

john martin

greyman, did you use it at 15 ml / gallon with every watering through veg and 30 ml / gallon with every watering through flower? that is how people are saying they are getting results

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Very strange sae insists it works while others claim it snake oil.....u think it could be something like with the white gold dress!! Yes I went there that ugly ass dress is white n gold lol......maybe its a strain dependent tgng certain terpinr profiles react more.....cuz honestly and I'm no sales rep or nowt but this shit works wonders for me at 5 ml per litre I'm stepping it up to 7 ml this roundv

G

greyman41420

greyman, did you use it at 15 ml / gallon with every watering through veg and 30 ml / gallon with every watering through flower? that is how people are saying they are getting results

I did not use it during veg. I used it at 30ml during flowering. Perhaps my lack of veg usage was the problem.

It is odd, I find that less is more with growing and that just sticking with the formula you know works is always a smart play. The last product I tested that actually had an effect was fasilitor. So for every ten products I try, one works.

john martin

john martin

I would think 30 ml through flower should yield some noticeable results.

I'll know my results in couple weeks here...

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

That sound about right 4. Something litres to a gallom us English use litres lol

john martin

john martin

liter is roughly a quart, 4 of which make a gallon, so 5x4 = 20

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeah we got there lol......as u can see some people its done nothing some people it has so just give it a bash and see if you get any benefits ......I never used I'm veg that's just a waste I'd say like using bloom.booster I'm veg u just wouldnt do it

Mr.X

Mr.X

Seems TerpeneTom is fresh to the farm as of today. Can't help but feel like hes some sort of spokesperson for terpinator. I should have done some research instead of buying in so quick. :/
I agree, however the best informed decision is the coclusion reached by oneself based on trial N error. Best of luck 2 all.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

i just recently stumbled on to this product terpinator. i havent used it or even got it yet and so many conflicting reports it works,it dont work,it works it dont. i will have to buy it based on that. i know when i read so many things about An from people that hated them bc of high prices actually made me want to try it just bc they said it was to high of a price. for top shelf quality smoke for my personal stash i will try just about any product once. i run a small grow though so i can get a 250 ml bottle and it last me a while.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

I've tried it with no magical results. I did multiple comparisons on sinister and Skywalker og over 6 months. Maybe the people getting amazing results are potassium or sulfur deficient in the first place.
bud factor x is one product that works awesome. im doing a couple different grows this year to test out a few things. im using maxi gro and bloom on some my plants, veg+bloom dirty on a few and living organic soil on 4. i want to see what the best results will be, this is my first year ever growing anything organic. i will admit right now the living soil plants are blowing away the others that is in happy frog/ocena forest and on both the other synthetic nutes. it seems that An's base is mediocore while a few of their additives are the bomb. i got a free sample of florlicious plus as well but not sure if i will use it yet though

Top Bottom