anyone using "terpinator" ?

• Thread starter haqndyman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

endora

I've tried it with no magical results. I did multiple comparisons on sinister and Skywalker og over 6 months. Maybe the people getting amazing results are potassium or sulfur deficient in the first place.

It doesn't have any sulfur in it. And there's more going on there than just extra potassium.

It may be more about what the feeding regimen or food is. Maybe it works better in combination with certain types of food, or at a certain ph, or ...?

I've seen noticeably better resin development at 20 ml/gallon using the Canna organic line. The weight increase was enough to pay for the product ten times over, so I guess it was a success for me. I already had great flavor with the Canna. I don't use it in veg at all; I start in at 20 ml as soon as I go into flower.

S

SinisterOG

Its listed ingredient is potassium sulfate, so there is sulfur in it. More going on then just potassium would be the sulfur or a hidden pgr. I personally went through 10+ gallons testing it. At least read the label if you're going to call me out Endora.

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

I think it's the same basic product as uncle john's blend from cutting edge solutions. The catalog description says it is a low molecular weight potassium product that improves flavor. Something about the kind of potassium combined with lots of sulfur I think.

john martin

john martin

I'm under the impression that the guy who developed Terpinator was working for Cutting Edge Solutions and went off on his own. Their Sugaree and Sourdee are supposed to go well with Terpinator. Been using all three together and getting some nice flavors for sure. Haven't used the Terpinator by itself though.

S

SinisterOG

I have been running cutting edge its a solid brand it's funny you guys said that.

Kygiacomo

Kygiacomo

i have been looking at cutting Edge. which products do u use Sog?

john martin

john martin

On their website description of Uncle John's it says "UJB can also be used in conjunction with our 2 other additives for custom foliar applications.".

They have the mag and amp products and then the sugar and sour.

Some here said they had success with Terpinator as a foliar even though the guy that made it says it's best watered in.

I wonder if they are very similar products?

They mention 'Bulletproof Si' on the top of that page, but don't seem to say anything about it.

S

SinisterOG

I run pretty much the whole synthetic line with a tweak here and there as I see fit. The end product is clean and tasty.

G gnome

G gnome

And I highly suggest you do research before passing it to others on the site, people know each other on here and we know who knows their shit and who's full of it...so stop running your mouth...
Damnnnnnnnn

Mr.X

Mr.X

WTF? whats that all about ? I just got a msg sayin my thread got moved 2 the right one. And now i see this... what's growin on man ?

G gnome

G gnome

They prob just stuck ur thread in a more "appropriate" section. Ur good

soserthc1

soserthc1

Received a free sample for a Facebook like ( first alarm )

Then was a little shocked at 30ml gal seems like a lot. I use the less is better approach with ingredients as everyone wants you to use it up and buy more ...

So I applied 20ml gal thru week 2 to 7
Noticed nothing different
Not sold jmho

H

hotrrod7076

I bought some and havent used it yet...just carious does this truelly do something extra or is just another gimick to get in your pockets.

E

endora

Its listed ingredient is potassium sulfate, so there is sulfur in it. More going on then just potassium would be the sulfur or a hidden pgr. I personally went through 10+ gallons testing it. At least read the label if you're going to call me out Endora.

You mean this label right here? The one that says there's no sulfur in it?

Screen Shot 2015 05 30 at 105453 AM

john martin

john martin

"The symbol "<" indicates that the metal was NOT FOUND at or above the minimum detection limit."

Since there is no "<" in the sulphur column, it seems they did not test for it.

The "4.0000% Soluble Potash (K2O)" is where the sulphate lies.

Rhizoflora

E

endora

Since there is no "<" in the sulphur column, it seems they did not test for it.

It's a product guaranteed analysis sheet... but they didn't test for it? I'm not sure I follow you there. They test for everything on the sheet AFAIK.

I get the 'potassium sulfate' bit, but why is no sufur in the GA?

john martin

john martin

It seems columns that are blank are not answered (no yes / no / n/a):
2015 05 30 15 18 anyone using  terpinator

Latest posts

Top Bottom