Aptus nutrients

• Thread starter Dutchtouch
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
feslope

feslope

Hi F

Sorry been very busy expanding my facility ( pictures coming shortly )

I'm using all the Aptus boosters and the base boost pellets

I use co2 (1500ppm during flower ) and keep my room at 85 F during the light cycle

Don't be put off that you are limited to 12 plants . It's not about how many plants it's how much light. 12 plants per light will yield the same as 2 plants per light

It's all about the lights

Energy = Mass

What lights are you going to use ?
Hi DT thanks for getting back. Legally I am limited to 12 plants, spacewise 51" x 51" 62" limits me to 4 or 5 plants. I have 600watt MH/HPS and finish last two weeks with 600 watt 10K Sunpulse.

My last grow (Very tight with 7 plants) yielded 2260 gms wet/660 dried and cured. I grow for myself and am all about quality and taste. As my full grow is in the same space I use CO2 the whole time.

This grow will be Blueberry Bubble Gum from G13 labs. One plant will be grown with another nute lineup.

Thanks again, and watching for your continueing posts.

green punk

green punk

Man dude that's an op. Could you please show your mothers and clone set up. The flowering facilities are great. So is this an Aptus owned test lab?

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Hey GP

I dont keep mothers. I clone every cycle.

My Veg room is the pics in green but I will take more and get them up soon.

My rooms are dialed in and I know my shit. Thats why I use Aptus…… The shit works !!

I asked Aptus if they wanted me to post this up and rep their nutes on here but they didnt want to know.

Their loss but i have to give it them for their nutrition

Cool

DSC03268
DSC03269
DSC03270
DSC03271
DSC03273
DSC03274
DSC03275
DSC03276
DSC03277
DSC03278
DSC03279
DSC03280
feslope

feslope

I asked Aptus if they wanted me to post this up and rep their nutes on here but they didnt want to know.

Their loss but i have to give it them for their nutrition

Cool
Thats an interesting response (From Aptus) considering that their whole US marketing, sales, bruchure, educational and support effort is totally aimed at the cannabis growing market.

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

Anyone having ph problems running RO water w Aptus once you start bumpin up Peakboost? Talked w their tech in Holland and turns out the line is designed to be run w dechlor water NOT RO. Switched to dechlor and prob solved. Final Ph comes in right at 5.7-5.8 w no adjustments compaired to 3.5-3.7 (major lockout danger zone)using RO.

What kind of yield increases have you got using the Biowave? I have been using mine for a few weeks for the first runs curious what kind of results people are getting. Talked to two reputable growers who swear by them both saw a 20-25% yield bump on top of their normal 2-2.5 and decreased flower time.

G

gooey

Can you snap some pics of your watering set up amigo? i did not notice any drippers or a rez...just curious how you manage on such a large scale? Also on your soil mix, it looks heavy in coco, is this a safe assumption? thanks for your time, stay up

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Thats an interesting response (From Aptus) considering that their whole US marketing, sales, bruchure, educational and support effort is totally aimed at the cannabis growing market.

Exactly !!!! I bet Advanced would of paid for my electric bill LOL

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

holy shit.. 124k... how the hell do you keep that bitch cool?
I Imported some new cooling units from Holland.

I heard through a buddy over there that they are the bomb. I take his word very seriously so I imported a container of them. They run off water ( Drain to waste ) and are silent see the link Below

http://opticlimate.absolutecs.gr/

They heat cool and dehumidify. I Screwed I never realized they dehumidified and purchased all those driz airs

OUCH!

feslope

feslope

Exactly !!!! I bet Advanced would of paid for my electric bill LOL
LOL And........provided the nutes. I'm starting my new (Tiny) in the next day or two. I have the Base-Boost and am purchasing the boosters today (Locally). I'm really anxious to give this a try.

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Anyone having ph problems running RO water w Aptus once you start bumpin up Peakboost? Talked w their tech in Holland and turns out the line is designed to be run w dechlor water NOT RO. Switched to dechlor and prob solved. Final Ph comes in right at 5.7-5.8 w no adjustments compaired to 3.5-3.7 (major lockout danger zone)using RO.

What kind of yield increases have you got using the Biowave? I have been using mine for a few weeks for the first runs curious what kind of results people are getting. Talked to two reputable growers who swear by them both saw a 20-25% yield bump on top of their normal 2-2.5 and decreased flower time.

Yes had a issue on my very first run in Coco. I used R/O water and the PH was dropping like a bitch when i used Pboost.

I called the Aptus in Holland and he told me I did not need to use R/O just dechlorinated water. ( After i spend $1,200 on a R/O.

I told him I going to go ahead and continue using R/O. he told me to add Mass boost through the whole schedule at 2mil per gallon.

This fixed the problem. He did explain why but I forgot.

Biowave WTF I dont know what it does but its seems to work really well. The company that made dont even know!!!!

If you find out please let me know know LOL

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

LOL And........provided the nutes. I'm starting my new (Tiny) in the next day or two. I have the Base-Boost and am purchasing the boosters today (Locally). I'm really anxious to give this a try.

The base boost works great

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Can you snap some pics of your watering set up amigo? i did not notice any drippers or a rez...just curious how you manage on such a large scale? Also on your soil mix, it looks heavy in coco, is this a safe assumption? thanks for your time, stay up
Hi G

I hand feed every day LOL sounds crazy to you guys in the US but trust me its the best. ( Old skool )

Yes the mix is 60% coco 40% peat You have a good eye!

G

gooey

Crazy yes, effective yes....you using a res and a wand at least? right on 60/40 sounds good, any reason you ended up on that ratio vs str8 peat based or str8 coco?...do you rotate the tables on a regular basis or are they in the same spots? Also curius about the varietys your runing? is it a mono crop? What a lovely day job you have :) stay up

Dutchtouch

Dutchtouch

Yes R/O takes the CaMg out of the water.

CaMg acts as a buffer in water so when its taken out the PH is very un stable

If you add Massboost all the way through I found the PH does not drop so much. I then use a small amount of PH up to get to where I need it

Top Bottom