Aquaman goes COCO. (Mother hunt)

• Thread starter Aqua Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Im with ya..maybe i should increase to 2 waters a day.uno through veg ppm out was waay under i upped it 200ppm and all of a sudden i got a little tip burn and runoff ppm went up..and from about 2 weeks since bud onset it rises over what im giving them (800ppm) ive reduced it to 750 and runoff on one goes up to 300 over..and im getting over 30% runoff + .like they ars telling me we dont want that much,but was thinking if i done 2 feeds maybe it could bring it down....say im watering at 8pm lights just come on would it b okay to water again at 2am.as i cant water them again say at 4 or 6am 2hrs befrore light off (8am)..

You going interlaken or sea fishing...
All fishing is good fishing... i don't discriminate :)

beluga

beluga

Was a big MMORP'er for many years until about 5 yrs ago. Now I avoid em like the plauge but got VR free so ima take advantage of that.
Yeah... Diablo 4 is in the works and, before it drops, I have to convince my wife to temporarily divorce me so she doesn't have to see that cave-dwelling golem of myself.
Most recently been crazy about the exploring games... No Man's Sky, The Outer Wilds... I bet they're awesome in VR.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah... Diablo 4 is in the works and, before it drops, I have to convince my wife to temporarily divorce me so she doesn't have to see that cave-dwelling golem of myself.
Most recently been crazy about the exploring games... No Man's Sky, The Outer Wilds... I bet they're awesome in VR.
Yeah looking at no mans sky and fallout 4

beluga

beluga

Yeah looking at no mans sky and fallout 4
Yeah, I was into it when they released it in... 2014..? But read nothing but terrible reviews and apparently they just recently patched it to all the glory they told everyone it would be at launch.. which, I must say, it's endless and not repetitive. I've only barely scratched the surface with something like 20 hours in it and I'm itching to get back to it.
Gotta respect a developer who doesn't do all the DLC or abandon one of their titles even through the shits of gamer reviews.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah, I was into it when they released it in... 2014..? But read nothing but terrible reviews and apparently they just recently patched it to all the glory they told everyone it would be at launch.. which, I must say, it's endless and not repetitive. I've only barely scratched the surface with something like 20 hours in it and I'm itching to get back to it.
Gotta respect a developer who doesn't do all the DLC or abandon one of their titles even through the shits of gamer reviews.
Havent played fallout... my last game was a long stink in ESO. Life consuming

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Which VR set is decent to buy? I'm looking to get into VR......I sold all my consoles years ago. I'm guessing a PlayStation4 is best? They want to much money for a PlayStation 5......

Hey aqua man how is the mother hunt coming along? Found that magical keeper yet?? 😁

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
He's a little stand offish right now, because I put some essential oils on his back last night because he was itching, he's kinda peeved about that still. But he will let me pet it off him, or brush him. I think he really hates the smell of it, actually.

IMG 20201130 013700
TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

Kitties are so lovable its ridiculous!!!

Hey aqua man I gotta a question for ya......I was reading this thread and saw a pic of your auto watering setup. My question is what stops the water from coming out of only the closest outlet? It seems the water wouldn't make it to the other outlets along the pvc?

Or a I guess a better way to put it is what keeps the water pressure even to all the outlets? I setup a similar system and when the pump comes on the water just comes out the closest outlet, and barely even drips out the others that are further away.......never could get it evenly distributed.... Tried adjusting the individual outlet heads.

I have a nice audrino auto sensing kit I built. It has sensors that go into the coco and when it gets dry it turns the pump on. That part worked great!

amekins

amekins

Which VR set is decent to buy? I'm looking to get into VR......I sold all my consoles years ago. I'm guessing a PlayStation4 is best? They want to much money for a PlayStation 5......

Hey aqua man how is the mother hunt coming along? Found that magical keeper yet?? 😁
Right now getting ahold of a PS5 is impossible or scalping. My 19 year old is on a mission.

amekins

amekins

He's a little stand offish right now, because I put some essential oils on his back last night because he was itching, he's kinda peeved about that still. But he will let me pet it off him, or brush him. I think he really hates the smell of it, actually.
Please don’t put essential oils on their fur/skin as they can lick it off and it’s not safe for ingestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom