Archive Seeds "Light Speed".......

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Orange Gasm, in all it's glory is below. I've decided to do this one next, the Katsu stuff will have to wait. Seeing this picture, along with the very high yields, makes it a no-brainer. It may be a little heavy on the sativa side (like 90% or there-about
Orange gasm

) but how often to do you get to have something that smells/tastes like oranges and tangerines.

Dbear180

Dbear180

Orange Gasm, in all it's glory is below. I've decided to do this one next, the Katsu stuff will have to wait. Seeing this picture, along with the very high yields, makes it a no-brainer. It may be a little heavy on the sativa side (like 90% or there-aboutView attachment 965429
) but how often to do you get to have something that smells/tastes like oranges and tangerines.

La plata labs (buying cheap bean experiment) actually had a killer orange terps strain called "colorado clementines" I ran. One pheno was like fresh oranges, the other like super over ripe on the edge of rotten oranges. Yield was good too 👍

sshz

sshz

My only concern about the orange strain is it's so sativa oriented, and most of my friends prefer indica leaning effects- they are night time smokers. Even Rasta Jeff mentions it's a daytime strain in the podcast and I can hear the complaints now. If the THC level is high enough, along with the orange flavor- it should be enough to counter any complaints.

The Katsu strains (Bubba hybrids) probably make more sense, but the average yield would mean doing 2 rooms to boost the final amount. The Dragons Flame stuff will be moved outside shortly and won't be ready til early October I'm guessing. I've picked up some more customers recently, and yield has to be my major consideration moving forward.

Since i won't be getting to the rest of the Dragon's Flame seeds any time soon- Dragon's Stash, Hydra Stash and Mushus Stash- if you've commented in either this thread or my Ethos Cookies thread before tonight and are interested in getting some of these beans to try- message me and we'll work something out- I can afford the stamp.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I am running Tropicanna Cookies F2 right now (GSC x Tangie) and most of the plants reek of oranges. I have one female that is about 4 weeks into flower that has a smell that is a nice mix of GSC and oranges. I have been eying Dragon's Flame's work since another member mentioned them here. I can't seem to think of who mentioned them right now. I'm old. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

RickkiTX

RickkiTX

I am running Tropicanna Cookies F2 right now (GSC x Tangie) and most of the plants reek of oranges. I have one female that is about 4 weeks into flower that has a smell that is a nice mix of GSC and oranges. I have been eying Dragon's Flame's work since another member mentioned them here. I can't seem to think of who mentioned them right now. I'm old. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Any pics?

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

SSHZ another orange one to conciser is Orange Blossom Special by Greenpoint seeds , if you haven't tried them. I got one pack grew 2 seeds out of it, I got 2 pheno's . #1 indica structure , not a lot of stretch, big cola with big fist size buds on the other branches, hard dense buds to. lots of crystal to ,both plants are really oily greasy ,this is a heavy yielding plant has really nice creamsicle smell with a gas behind it, I love the smell of it. potent as well. has a orange/gas taste as well, very well liked,

#2 same indica structure , big buds the same, maybe not quite as heavy as #1 but not far behind, not as strong orange or gas, like milder small and taste, purple leaf and bud, if left to go and extra week or cold temps in room bud will be sold purple whole way through, #1 shows purple but not as much. again really nice plant heavy yielding. This purple pheno I will say is beautiful, made for taking pictures with the purple and big hard crystal bud

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

I had a really bad experience with GreenPoint Seeds......The Dog strain thru off hermies like crazy. I got into with someone from their crew in their GreenPoint thread over at RIU and vowed never to grow their stuff again. I own some of their better strains, still sealed in packets but it's all longer flowering stuff. And most of their stuff is regular, not feminized- which i prefer. I just don't trust them anymore.......

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

How she smoke ?
I can't comment on the smoke from any of my Tropicanna Cookie females yet, but I had a pound from a friend out in California towards the end of last year. It wasn't AAA+ quality, but was definitely top shelf for California export. That was because I know the guy personally. The flavor was incredible; like Orange Hawaiian Punch if I had to put a name on it. The high was not my cup of tea, as it is predominantly sativa and although sativas have their place and uses, I am a predominantly indica man haha. I purchased these seeds specifically to search for parents to breed some indica into this cultivar in order to beef up yield and increase pain relieving properties and couch lock. I will most likely breed it with the '88 G-13/HP, but I will not know until I find the right parents. Positive vibes...
Any pics?
Yes, but they are pretty shitty quality. I will most likely start an all inclusive thread of what I am working on currently and I will try to purchase a decent camera for that soon. I have cuttings of all of my Tropicanna Cookies females, so I will be running her again. Positive vibes...
And yield, which is what attracted me to the "Orange Gasm" in the first place........
I can't comment on my females' and their particular yields yet, but judging by the nugs in the pound that I got and GSC being pretty notorious for low yields, I wouldn't say that it will be a big yielder. Again, I hope to breed some indica into this cultivar in the near future to increase yields. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

sshz

sshz

And day 19 for the "Light Speed"........... One of the measures I use for plant health is the leaf angle to the light. I want to see them open and at an angle where they are getting as many lumens as they can. This entire room is very healthy, no yellowing or other issues. I expect these to REALLY take off weeks 4-6. The taller plants on the left side are all the Ethos LemonOG Haze X Cookies strain........and the rest of the shorter plants in the room are the Light Speed.

IMG 0045

sshz

sshz

I finally was able to find a pic of the "Orange Gasm"........ it's quite a yielder and looks exactly how Rasta Jeff described it with the crown of buds around the center cola. This grower didn't do a good job of dialing in the strain, as he has numerous issues going on. It's likes a lot of nitrogen, and if she ever comes deficient, you'll never catch up without burning her. I'm thinking I can get 70 oz out of the room, my 2nd highest yield to date. I'm excited already, and haven't even finished the Light Speed yet.

Orange Gasm

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Looks like those early flower skinny legs sorted themselves out and thickened up nicely. Looking good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom