Archive Seeds "Light Speed".......

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

If anyone has ever grown anything from Raw Genetics, I'd appreciate you piping in............

Dr.Green55

Dr.Green55

Those Irie genetics Orange Gasm looks very interesting , I'm going to try and get some if I can.

sshz

sshz

These were underfed early on with too much light.......... I wasn’t paying much attention to them. I raised the light and put them on a heavier feeding schedule and they are recovering nicely. I also switched them into flowering very early, at about 2 weeks in veg. There’s 7 plants in the tub, all competing against one another for light and nutrients.

sshz

sshz

After listening to Rata Jeff's podcast on Defoliation, I'm going thru the room tonight and thin out some of the plants. It's well worth a listen if you have time and it's very informative.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Looking good brother! Especially since you didn't have high hopes for the Light Speed whenever you first cracked them. I am going to listen to the podcast on defoliation whenever I get a chance. I appreciate the heads up! Positive vibes...

~nugzz

sshz

sshz

Stank- make sure you read thru the 200 or so podcasts he 's done.......he touches on just about every subject from mites, to fertilizers to strain selection, etc., etc. They can be a bit long sometimes but I've listened to the one on the Orange Gasm 3X already and bunch of others. It appears he was a large scale master grower for some large organizations before getting into breeding.

Regarding the room, I couldn't be happier. Everything is so friggin healthy, the plants aren't even dropping any leaves down below, which usually starts to happen around now. I did notice the Light Speed plants are darker than the LemonOG Haze, which probably means they are less tolerant to high fertilizer levels. But I've stayed relatively low, not going above 750 ppm. Usually I'm way higher than that by now.

So, 6 weeks more which puts me to a June 14th harvest...........

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

Next level man, next level. Can really see the OG in the back. I thought the lightspeed would stretch more, but looks like they just decided to sit right where they were at and put in work. Looks awesome!

sshz

sshz

Yup.......I attribute the LemonOG height to the Haze that's bred in there......and yes, the Light Speed did not stretch like I thought it would- except for that 1 single plant that I may have missed and not topped.

But we are all so locked in to looking at pretty flowers, we miss where the magic all begins- in the soil. So today, lets give some credit to the soil and the not-so-pretty pots. The first row is Light Speed, the next 3 rows going to the back are the lemonOG haze X Cookies.

IMG 0061

sshz

sshz

Regarding the Dragon's Stash F3 I've been testing, I was able to sex them tonight. Out of 9 plants, I've already mention 3 were runts and not worth keeping. That left 6 plants, 4 which were males. So, 2 females, a bit disappointing. I take a pic of them tomorrow, before I place them outside.

sshz

sshz

Both plants are healthy, I'm imagining once they go outside, they will take off in veg again and become monsters by the fall (if the bugs don't get them first).......

IMG 0062

sshz

sshz

I think a sulfer spray is very effective outside..... but I own Spinosad too. My next door neighbor does a large veggie garden every year and loses alot of product to bugs no matter what he applies. We sit near the Chesapeake Bay, a stones throw away- the bugs are winning. My neighborhood gets a weekly bug spraying of pyrethrum, which probably helps some at least with the mosquitoes. I'll leave the plants in the container, as it's plenty big for the season to help with anything crawling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom