For Sale Auto fem seeds

• Thread starter Poekie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Your in Spain so maybe you can help, looking for strain called sour spyder auto, by breeder Mdanzig come in fem and reg don't care, if u can help please contact, the breeder is Mdanzig Advanced Automatix.

Weedolae

Weedolae

Your in Spain so maybe you can help, looking for strain called sour spyder auto, by breeder Mdanzig come in fem and reg don't care, if u can help please contact, the breeder is Mdanzig Advanced Automatix.
Oki bro. Ill lookimg for that and reply to.you.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
He man, still looking...?
I tried finding them but dont see them anywhere.
Also, i never heard anyone talk about Mdanzig here in Spain.
Sweet seeds and Ace are the local seedbanks i tried plenty of times with great results.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220131 194411

Started the photoperiod plants in a mini greenhouse with a heating mat.

Frost outside in the early morning but in daytime it gets really hot inside and i have to open the little windows.

Will start the autos in a week or 2.
Seeds should be ready beginning of May.

IMG 20220131 194646

DevinA95

DevinA95

IMG 20220227 133317
IMG 20220227 133353

Here is my day 60 Mandarin auto from @Poekie. She smells amazing like sweet and citrus and covered in trichomes. Im not sure how much longer I have but there still is quite a good bit of white pistils. Does anyone know how many days the mandarin took for them? Thanks alot everyone and thanks Poekie for the great seeds. Will definitely be coming back for more.

DevinA95

DevinA95

Good job D! One hell of an improvement!
Appreciate it man! This is looking like it may be my first successful attempt at an auto and I've learned alot from it. The moisture meter really came through for me on this one. THCFarmer has been one of the most useful tools I've come across because of everyone on here being so helpful.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
View attachment 1221320View attachment 1221321
Here is my day 60 Mandarin auto from @Poekie. She smells amazing like sweet and citrus and covered in trichomes. Im not sure how much longer I have but there still is quite a good bit of white pistils. Does anyone know how many days the mandarin took for them? Thanks alot everyone and thanks Poekie for the great seeds. Will definitely be coming back for more.
About 11 weeks, or 12 if you like her really well done.
Good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom