Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

GreenJoe is the 1st one to show us some tail.... so to speak.. lol.

I had 1 BRB F1 with a nice tail I put into a cup this morning so right now I've got 6 cups going under 18/6.. Usually I'd already have one popped up by now so, hope this is not a bad sign of things to come.. DOH. the fun should be starting between us all soon eh guys..

Nice cup man... too funny. think we got a nice crowd of jokesters here and this should be a blast eh? off to watch some football. laters.

S

Seraphim19

I am glad I put down a few seeds to cover myself!
I was fearing the worst as nothing had cracked until yesterday then a load crack all at once
so far the ones I have got that are cracked with tails are 2 bad santa, 4 treacle and 0 purple ak.
I am planning to move them out of tissue and into their cups/containers tomorrow. Hopefully some of the PAK will have cracked by then.
I will be using the first female to show sex as my entry.

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm still without anything showing.i had one crack but that might be it. I will still be watching though even if I'm not in it anymore.
It's to close to Christmas for me to be spending money for any other attempts.
Who knows one might pop up for me.

@THCdurk you will need to pick one and run with her only for the contest.
If you are growing Feminized seeds then you only Need to germinate only one for the contest,all others are for personal grows.

@organix4207
There won't be enough time for a XXL Auto as they take longer to flower 100+ days. All others are ok.

STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

I know @str8smokn I have a reason for 2. One of the seeds was pretty tiny my girl was even shocked at size so I put a back up just incase it dries out or something. If it does well I'm gonna transplant other cup auto to bigger pot bro.

organix4207

organix4207

I'm still without anything showing.i had one crack but that might be it. I will still be watching though even if I'm not in it anymore.
It's to close to Christmas for me to be spending money for any other attempts.
Who knows one might pop up for me.

@THCdurk you will need to pick one and run with her only for the contest.
If you are growing Feminized seeds then you only Need to germinate only one for the contest,all others are for personal grows.

@organix4207
There won't be enough time for a XXL Auto as they take longer to flower 100+ days. All others are ok.

STR8
Well that leaves the vision auto northern lights then !!!
Good luck to everyone, thanks for invite STR8.
I'm in the solo challenge

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well that leaves the vision auto northern lights then !!!
Good luck to everyone, thanks for invite STR8.
I'm in the solo challenge

More the merrier. It just makes the challenge that much better.
I think I've seen that plant growing in a store front window in Amsterdam last year,around this same time. She looked NICE..
You know ,over there the souvenir shops sell most of breeders seeds. I.e. Dinafem and Dutch passion no longer have stores,you have to get seeds from souvenir shops or seed Banks. It's pretty cool walking down the streets and look over and see a plant growing in a store front.

Ha ^^^^ wait till you see that swag.
STR8

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Hey there folks no pics yet it's a Cuprise... :) 3 out of four of the old lowryder 2's popped within 24 hours on the magic fridge. The fourth popped the next day I have three above ground and the 4th is Sooo Slooowww!!!

Grow on Auto' and that Police cruiser has my vote so far :)

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's a easy vote @Canalchemist ,she's the only one in something creative.
Lol. Oh I was just joshing around .

I have some Bamboo I was going to use. Tall and skinny.
Like 2" in diameter by 8 " tall, or whatever could hold the 500ml of soil.
Something tall and skinny would be better then short and fat .
Gives the Taproot more room to shoot down,and spread its love.
STR8

organix4207

organix4207

My entry to the solo cup challenge is Vision seed co Northern lights .
That's assuming my only auto other than a xxl germinates.
Fingers crossed lol

str8smokn

str8smokn

That's a easy vote @Canalchemist ,she's the only one in something creative.
Lol. Oh I was just joshing around .

I have some Bamboo I was going to use. Tall and skinny.
Like 2" in diameter by 8 " tall, or whatever could hold the 500ml of soil.
Something tall and skinny would be better then short and fat .
Gives the Taproot more room to shoot down,and spread its love.
STR8

That's why they prefer big pots from the start.
STR8

Panacea79

Panacea79

I am glad I put down a few seeds to cover myself!
I was fearing the worst as nothing had cracked until yesterday then a load crack all at once
so far the ones I have got that are cracked with tails are 2 bad santa, 4 treacle and 0 purple ak.
I am planning to move them out of tissue and into their cups/containers tomorrow. Hopefully some of the PAK will have cracked by then.
I will be using the first female to show sex as my entry.

Hey @Seraphim19,
Are the treacle sure talking about in the above be from the same stock as the ones that were sent out with the BRB PACKS?? I was just curious as i haven't had much luck with the others and the Treacle is the ONLY one I haven't even tried to germ yet...

Top Bottom