back in action fellas,its been to long

• Thread starter green bastard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
a jon

a jon

Absoloutely beautiful GB just awesome man

Ive been needing to ask bro can u get me a few pix of ur pinch spots?
This may sound like a dumb question idk but exactly where do u pinch to stop vertical growth is it right below the flower and then below each previous node or at the top of the stalk after each node?

If GB has not answered, I get you some asap, It is pictures of my grow that he took. He is a master pincer but big Buddy might still have his tutorial that was on bc bud depot and it was full of pictures and he as most ppl know has knowledge to drop, but so many of you on here do.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

If GB has not answered, I get you some asap, It is pictures of my grow that he took. He is a master pincer but big Buddy might still have his tutorial that was on bc bud depot and it was full of pictures and he as most ppl know has knowledge to drop, but so many of you on here do.
Thanks man really looking forward to seeing how its done i usually just scrap the lenky ones but i have a few stretchers that i want to get into growing so its about time i stepped my game up and got into some control it would awesome if one of yall would do a quick tutorial thread about pinching theres prolly alot of peeps that just say screw growing the stretchy girls but miss out on so much and im def ready to start broadening my skills thats for sure.

green bastard

green bastard

basically i just pinch nything that grows over the top of the canopy what you have to do is with the part of the plant that needs to nbe pinched is squeeze it until you hear a pop then gently softent then tissuse of the plaant up by very slightly moving thumb and finger ....giv it a few days you heal and keep doi8n this until you get your desired canopy....ill post some pics for ya later buddy

DismalDude

DismalDude

I've super cropped with great success too.Even when I was heavy handed it's amazing how she'll bounce right back.I just give her a good squeeze and bend the branch right over.Nothings died yet! :)

a jon

a jon

Thanks man really looking forward to seeing how its done i usually just scrap the lenky ones but i have a few stretchers that i want to get into growing so its about time i stepped my game up and got into some control it would awesome if one of yall would do a quick tutorial thread about pinching theres prolly alot of peeps that just say screw growing the stretchy girls but miss out on so much and im def ready to start broadening my skills thats for sure.
I'm sure you will have no problem with the stretchers, some willl with a pinch at each node and the will still reach the roof (where you find the real special ones), My other room, 2 weeks in flower are more my normal 3 foot bush, but I have no trouble yielding the same per square soot, on my 3 foot rather then that 6 footer room. 4-8 on the short slower veg, and 6-14 on the big ones from the pictures.

green bastard

green bastard

little bit of honey bubble i made
The green room 007
The green room 008

Top Bottom