Back in action w/ a new Drop!

• Thread starter Jimmynitz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jessejames12345

jessejames12345

I lookin for that valley dawg like I'm lookin for that valley girl ;)

Hopefully 1 of those 20 packs will hang out for about a week...fucking bills

VallyDawg is legit . I'm just vegging out my 1st run from clone ... out of 6 seeds I have 3 I'm running again, garlicy, rancid funky og , 1 is very earthy and indica like , 4 & 5 were good too . I've got some dry flowers Ill snap a pic of when I get home : P

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

Yea,got valley,motorbreath and mk91,im not telling the wife that though,i like the quiet life too much,lol,76

I'm debating on if I should tell the Mrs. tonight or wait until tomorrow. We've got a mutual understanding though, and you can bet she'll be going shopping for a new purse tomorrow after work.

Last Uber dawg!and then some.lol

I got the second to last pack of those, and I'm excited to run them.

Good times tonight fellas :)

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Yea,got valley,motorbreath and mk91,im not telling the wife that though,i like the quiet life too much,lol,76
I'm debating on if I should tell the Mrs. tonight or wait until tomorrow. We've got a mutual understanding though, and you can bet she'll be going shopping for a new purse tomorrow after work.

I got the second to last pack of those, and I'm excited to run them.

Good times tonight fellas :)
Aren't we 3 sorry sob's?lolol.I just told mine she could get her nails done tomorrow and she doesn't know why....yet.

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Vdawg ext 11 DSC 0154

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

there's a ValleyDawg nug , and the 4 VD girls that are moving on to round 2 . That flower came from the pheno on the back right, its a earthy rancid smell . Love the big fat chemOG leaves :)

MediNice

MediNice

I think I have a problem. The limited release concept definitely works well for marketing.... at least on me.

Polaris
Mk-91
Colombian-D
Truth Serum
Dank Vader
Candy Queen
Motorbreath
Killer Haze
Hollywood Haze

Super stoked! Thanks to all who have contributed to making this possible.

Latest posts

Top Bottom