Baphomet's Danky Dungeon Grow, Take 2 (Bacio Gelato x Gushers)

• Thread starter bellumromanum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Freaking gorgeous plants, they look very very happy!!

Awesome job!

That's about as close to perfection as God allows!!

Steady as she goes Captain and your home free!!

Thanks dude! Gonna get them bent over and start filling in a first layer trellis here shortly

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Good morning farmers, a little reminder:

View attachment 1055138

Yea I think we got it worked out. They look so happy today:

View attachment 1055134
View attachment 1055136View attachment 1055135

Oh, also cause I realized I think some people may have been asking about when I'm going to flip based on headroom so here's a better perspective shot, we still have plenty of veg space and headroom for stretch. Gonna get the tops tied down today:

View attachment 1055137
Lovely!

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Happy Saturday folks

Screenshot 20201114 143555 Instagram
20201114 071453
20201114 071502

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Monday Monday Monday.

High guys 🙋‍♂️ it's ya boy, BRz

Did plenty of stuff out in the grow dungeon. This isn't my favorite part, cause I like symmetry (which is why I had considered manifolding), and starting to spread them out isn't that pretty for a while. The plants are loving life generally speaking though - here's before I started:

Tied all the bitches down and spread them out. Gonna get a net up here in the next couple days and start filling it in. Right after:

And this morning after a day or so to get oriented:

Moving forward I'll only tie down tops to keep the canopy level as I fill in the first layer.

I also set up a little germination station under Baphomet's watchful eye, complete with vented height-adjustable propagation dome and thermostat controlled seedling heat pad:

Got some Category 7 (PCK7 x Bubba Kush) going in those Jiffy pellets.

Hope everyone's day is packed with hedonistic fulfillment.

BR

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Don't look any better though...30 minutes before lights out. I'm thinking it's probably a combination of stress from the cold then warming way up and light cycle irregularities etc. I wanna give them a few days of steady 18/6 (with no more timer malfunctions) and see how they look.

To keep myself honest however (yuck they look so sad):

View attachment 1054289
Very common right before lights out bro.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

But yeah thise temps are best about 89f during lights in and aboit 65-70f lights out.

Perfect man, I might move my night time temp target a little lower then as I've had the temp controller set to 75. I lowered the RH to mid 50's because they seemed to like it better which seemed odd to me.

beluga

beluga

Perfect man, I might move my night time temp target a little lower then as I've had the temp controller set to 75. I lowered the RH to mid 50's because they seemed to like it better which seemed odd to me.
I never got the whole super-high humidity thing. Well, I should say without a lot of airflow.
Even in equatorial regions where the RH is almost never below 70 or 80%, there's still a constant air exchange... to be able to supply that in a contained room seems inefficient at best... to me.
Might be talking out my ass.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You ever see my VPD thread... guidelines only but I found indica leaners like the dry end of the scale while sativad like the low end.

Make sure you use leaf temps because if you go by charts they are 99% of the time to high. Each chart is based on the leaf temps of that grow so dont use others charts

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

I never got the whole super-high humidity thing. Well, I should say without a lot of airflow.
Even in equatorial regions where the RH is almost never below 70 or 80%, there's still a constant air exchange... to be able to supply that in a contained room seems inefficient at best... to me.
Might be talking out my ass.

Yea I mean anecdotally I think they've mostly looked happier in this range even last grow - but all the VPD charts seem to indicate I'd want to trend higher

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

You ever see my VPD thread... guidelines only but I found indica leaners like the dry end of the scale while sativad like the low end.

Make sure you use leaf temps because if you go by charts they are 99% of the time to high. Each chart is based on the leaf temps of that grow so dont use others charts

This is good information to have, thanks man

beluga

beluga

Yea I mean anecdotally I think they've mostly looked happier in this range even last grow - but all the VPD charts seem to indicate I'd want to trend higher
Oh right. VPD is entirely foreign to me. Fuck, I still don't have a thermometer and I've been hounding myself about it for three weeks. There's literally one in a tote on a shelf that is on the side of my tent....🤦‍♂️

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Oh right. VPD is entirely foreign to me. Fuck, I still don't have a thermometer and I've been hounding myself about it for three weeks. There's literally one in a tote on a shelf that is on the side of my tent....🤦‍♂️

my brother ✊ lol I still have an AC Infinity fan w/ the temp & humidity controller not installed in a box next to my tent

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Whats your temos like I can hazard a rough guess.

Ok so I realize this is less than ideal overall but understand my environmental controls are more about keeping it from getting too cold for the plant and keeping my energy costs down. As such it doesn't get as much cooler during lights off or "night time" because that's one of the hottest parts of the day.

I took a few screenshots from my bluetooth hygrometer which is in the corner of the tent, so it reads a little diff than the probes on my temp and RH controllers (which are suspended directly in the middle of the plants):

Here's one a week look:

24 hour look:

One recent lights on cycle:

One lights off cycle:

Top Bottom