Battlefield "Earth" has begun.......

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

50' x 70' steel building that was formerly a stable, still have a few stalls in place just in case I want saddle up and ride...

Tex

LOL!....nice didnt picture you as rider. But good news you wont need any boots i ride in my slip on vans all the time, hehe. Bad news piles of horse shit are higher than my ankles, ewww.

Reactions: mal
datDANK

datDANK

so how often are you watering? and you are trying for no run off?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Switchin timers today to the "no runoff" setup, goin to go 6 times a day with lights on for 1-2 minutes a whack...

Blew a leg off the main transformr coming to my house yesterday so I have been fightin aligators and the power company guys for a minute......everything started single leggin and pulsin in the house and the grow room....taxin that bitch

Tex

BCrocker

BCrocker

Cool setup. Those top drip rings.. how much volume do those drip per hour or min?

All4freedumb

All4freedumb

Subbed.. I wanna play with one too.. ;) I can't wait... Your the man to do this..

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Great start Tex! Can't wait to see your next update... Looking forward to your results as I'm hoping to run one of these next to my UC... :cool

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

How do you like the system thus far? Those look great!

opt1c

opt1c

can u share a pic of one of ur drilled out halos? thanks in advance man... ladies look lovely as always

ttystikk

ttystikk

Hey Tex, those girls are lookin' mighty fine! How much light are you using on them? I ask because an old thread you started, discussing various setups sorted by watts/square foot, has recently caught a lot of discussion about lighting. I was wondering if you'd have the time to look in on it and perhaps update us with any relevant thoughts you've had in the intervening time?

Thread here: Watts/lumens per square foot ?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are a few of the Blueberry x Alien 4 in the other end of the same setup...4 different phenos but not far off from each other..

Right now I have 4k over an 8 site set on 25" centers basically....I ran this system on 50" center and didn't like it near as much, water flow and water level issues and some other stuff

Lovin the system so far, love that you only have a 4 gallon soil and space commitment from veg thru flower...10 gallon pots eat alot of room and I am gettin the same outta the 4 gallon smarties, way cheaper and easier to move around for my old ass

1/4" holes right thru the center of the existing holes in the halo...I'll put up pics later

Hard as hell to keep your ppm's low, topoff res is at 400-500ppm to hold 1000-1100ppm in the system

DSCN4422
DSCN4423
DSCN4424
DSCN4425
DSCN4426
DSCN4427
DSCN4428
ttystikk

ttystikk

Impressive! I like how lush everyting is- lots of good filling in yet to come, for sure!

T

tipper619sd

wowo i love this concept. Tex you are always killing it man. May i ask how long the veg was for these and i noticed u didnt have ducting is there a reason for that. Also on 8 plants u have 4000 watts . Dont mind me im just a newb but still love learning.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
About 8 week veg in the smarties..8 plants 4000w....I do not run any ducting because I don't air cool the hoods or glass in the hoods, just use them as reflectors

Reactions: mal
T

tipper619sd

oh ok i see well they are looking hella dope texas keep up the epic work.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Killin' it as usual Texas Kid! Great update...

Latest posts

Top Bottom