BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya finished it yesterday, great fuckin game, intense for sure, COD that is. So i was without the net for a day there, so I'll get the shots up tonight. But I had to write one thing here now, powdery mildew is massacred by lysol disinfectant spray, it says on the can, kills 99.9 percent of germs, mould, mildew, blah blah blah, and it doesnt hurt your leaves, if you have mildew go get a can of it now!

E

ELITE GENETICS

damn never thought of that..i have some..would it make buds taste shyty though?:wondering
Ya finished it yesterday, great fuckin game, intense for sure, COD that is. So i was without the net for a day there, so I'll get the shots up tonight. But I had to write one thing here now, powdery mildew is massacred by lysol disinfectant spray, it says on the can, kills 99.9 percent of germs, mould, mildew, blah blah blah, and it doesnt hurt your leaves, if you have mildew go get a can of it now!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well I'm not spraying on the buds, just leaves, but the guy that told me about it said up to about 2-3 weeks before harvest your ok, it breaks down fast i think, but no damage to the leaves at all. So if you see a minor problem starting, you can get it in check real fast, and I was over run in there, now, like a whole other room agian, as in I am shocked by how good it did.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

UPDATES! We dont need no stinking updates! Wouldn't know but it was the truth by this thread, so lets try and make good on it here.
I'll start with veg pics, these are from about 3-4 days ago, since then theres been major improvements on the problems that I've been having, so soon, no more thrip scarring, and no more mildew, or at lest very well controlled to almost none, you know how that shit works.
So to start off, I guess we'll do the smallest at the moment, this is Elites Snowdog x Chemdog D bx:

SDC1:

Sd11
Sd12
Sd13
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And newt is the Chemdog D x Chemdog D bx, these ones are really starting to take off now, very bushy plants with lots of side growth. I was going to grow eveything single cola, but since the mildew is getting in check, time to bush again.

CHCH1:

Chdchd11
Chdchd12
Chdchd13
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

This one is Holy Grail Diesel clone(707 cut s1 i think) x Chemdog D bx. Very fat leaves on this and so far a strong sturdy plant, I've never been a big diesel fan, but I'm hoping this cross will change my mind.

HG x CH2:

Hg21
Hg22
Hg23
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Last one was a little dry i think:wondering
Anyway, whats up next, this is a Purple Bubba Kush s1, these were very fresh, and onlt 1 of 3 popped, but she looks strong so far.

Pb1
Pb2
Pb3
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And these are OG Kush(larry) x Chemdog D bx, dont think these are going to be for sale, but I took the shots regardless, so here they are.

OG x CH1:

Og11
Og12
Top Bottom