BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So I just tried the more yellowish sbp, still wet, its fucking powerful smoke, and only barely dry enough to burn. Looks like the mildew is only on the leaves, cant find any on buds, and tasted fine, bright white ash. I think we've got another keeper here, and she was done in 55 days, very happy.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

hey BB, so can u list the different phenos (all in one post) you encountered and which ones youd consider keepers.? as i will be mum searching and hope to get the purple pheno :D

H

hooks2u

hey man are some of those pics the funk limer x sour larry if so your in for a treat, I really liked those when I had them growing.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

hey BB, so can u list the different phenos (all in one post) you encountered and which ones youd consider keepers.? as i will be mum searching and hope to get the purple pheno :D

Hey bro, ya I only ran 5 as a test for elite, and both fems I found turned out great, well, ones been smoked wet, but no questions shes a killer, thats the banana og pheno, which is the yellower colour plant. the more purple one I know leans towards the sour larry, due to having grown a few crosses using that male now, I've come very accustom to the smell. Thats the very pueple one, gonna be cutting her in about a week id say, lots of white hair down bottom, well, not lots, but a nice bit.
i dont think your gonna have trouble finding a mom, but if you get one with fat leaves at the center, and starts very thin from the base, your on the right track for the Ban OG.

hey man are some of those pics the funk limer x sour larry if so your in for a treat, I really liked those when I had them growing.

Yes they are bro, got 4/4 ladies on this, 2 stretchy, 2 short and bushy. I remeber you telling elite that the sour funk is one that he should run through again since its so nice, and I cant wait to finish em, so frosty already.

mr. chunky nugz

mr. chunky nugz

thanks BB, wow 2 keeperss out of 5 sure as hell aint so bad!

E

ELITE GENETICS

yup nothin but funk coming outta my seeds, like 90% bomb, its harder to find a weaker plant then you'd think

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

So I guess its time to do a little posting here, just took a few shot a day ago, so may as well let you all see em eh.
I'll start with some pics of things that arent from elite, but their in my room, and its my thread, so put 2 and 2 together, and shouldnt be much trouble eh, lol. I'm very bored by the way, so excuse the waste of time jibberish.
Anyway, I'll start with shot of a strain done by a close friend of mine, he doesnt sel seeds, but is one of the finest breeders I've ever met. This is cakked Blue Kali, I'll let you guess what the cross is, and yes, the parents came from the proper breeders as well.

Untitled Scanned 45
Untitled Scanned 44
Untitled Scanned 43
Untitled Scanned 42
Untitled Scanned 41
Untitled Scanned 40
Untitled Scanned 39
Untitled Scanned 38
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Up next I'll toss up some shot of Amethyst Bud from Soma, not impressed yet, but with the ph fuck up due to the meter sketching on me, they had a rough go for a while. The structure of these is great a real christmas tree style plant, just needs more trichs, but she svery young, and the lav starts slow too.

AB1

Untitled Scanned 99
Untitled Scanned 98
Untitled Scanned 97
Untitled Scanned 96
Untitled Scanned 95
Untitled Scanned 94
Untitled Scanned 00
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now we come upon my own cross, this is Lemon Larry OG Kush x Lavender, I'm extremely happy with this so far, I havnt done any genetic work in a long time, but i think its time to get serious about it again, i decided to start all fresh a few years ago, not to mention I changed provinces, and since I havnt dont any crosses, enough of that shit.
The first pic is of the buds from my lavender cut, shes very very special to me.

LL x L 1

Lavbuds
Untitled Scanned 07
Untitled Scanned 06
Untitled Scanned 05
Untitled Scanned 04
Untitled Scanned 03
Untitled Scanned 02
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And yes, still fighting the mildew, but I think I'm starting to win.

LL x L 9

Untitled Scanned 21
Untitled Scanned 20
Untitled Scanned 19
Untitled Scanned 18
Untitled Scanned 17
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And here we'll start Elites gear, this is his Blowfish x Lemon thai. One pheno, I think its the 3 I really dont like, looks like a strange plant, and isnt really showing me much, but the other one is great, pretty sure just got unlucky on one there.

BF x LT 1

Untitled Scanned 53
Untitled Scanned 52
Untitled Scanned 51
Untitled Scanned 50
Untitled Scanned 49
Untitled Scanned 48
Untitled Scanned 47
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Now we'll hit the Ultimate Chemdog, lots of people waiting to see these buds grown out. This is at about 2 weeks, little more i think. Shows good chem structure, and these pics are from the night before last, theres a load more crystal on these now folks, looking great.

UC 1

Untitled Scanned 36
Untitled Scanned 35
Untitled Scanned 34
Untitled Scanned 33
Untitled Scanned 32
Untitled Scanned 31
Untitled Scanned 30
Untitled Scanned 29
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

By the way, the wet look is from the lysol spray for the mildew, it doesnt harm the leaves in any way shape or form, I'm very surprised.

UC 5

Untitled Scanned 27
Untitled Scanned 26
Untitled Scanned 25
Untitled Scanned 24
Untitled Scanned 23
Untitled Scanned 22
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Forgot to mention though, the UCs have this weird almost emerald shimmer to them anyway, very trippy look to them. But heres the Sour Funk, wow, frost galore on these babies.

TSF 1

Untitled Scanned 74
Untitled Scanned 73
Untitled Scanned 70
Untitled Scanned 69
Untitled Scanned 68
Untitled Scanned 67
Untitled Scanned 66
Untitled Scanned 65
Untitled Scanned 64
Untitled Scanned 63

Latest posts