BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hers the much younger Sour Diesel x Lemon Thai, so far they all look quite stable though, damn thrips really like em though. Theres 1 more thats a true runt though, and its still ina small container so didnt bother to shoot that one. Theres 2 pics of each pheno to save me a little time on this one.

Sdlt1
Sdlt11
Sdlt2
Sdlt21
Sdlt3
Sdlt31
Sdlt4
Sdlt41
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

heres my 2 lemon larry mothers, one is a clone of the sour pheno, but still.

Llar1
Llar2
Llar3
Lls1
Lls2
Lls3
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Last veg pic, not even Elites, but I just like this little plant, this is a Blueberry x Kali Mist from a good buddy of mine, hes made some of my absolute favorite strains/f2 selections, love his work.

Km41
Km42
Km43
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And at last the flower shots, these are the Blow Fish x Lemon Thai, the more sativa structure I really like, nice and even and keeps very short.

Bflt11
Bflt12
Bflt13
Bflt14
Bflt31
Bflt32
Bflt33
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And this is the start of a batch that I know a lot of people want to see ran, The Ultimate Chemdog, and your lucky you will, cause my ph meter went on the fuck a couple days ago, and I fluked out and bought a new one before I saw the results, just by chance. So when I got the new one, i found out that it sslipped off, and get this, the tri meter, the old one that is, calibrates with both ph 4 and 7, as does the new Oakton pen, but the trimeter read 6.3 water as 5.9, and the Oakton, at 6.3, so tell me that wasnt confusing at the time, was a real leap of faith, but we've got it on now. very early flower, 3/5 ladies.

UC1:

Uc11
Uc12
Uc13
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And dont forget, these were taken right after the wrong ph feeding, so was very minimal damage, they are looking much brighter now.
UC5:

Uc51
Uc52
Uc53
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

These are my cross, and not the best shots, but its only early, the other ones that were hit with wrong ph, this is Lemon larry og kush x lavender, just putting all 3 in the one post since they arent the topic at hand, and i take any chance to be lazy i can get.

Lemlav11
Lemlav12
Lemlav13
Lemlav41
Lemlav42
Lemlav43
Lemlav91
Lemlav92
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

her are the Sour Funks, these have been strong and vigorous from day one, and they ar strong healthy plants, that look like they are gonna yield really well. And getting frostier by the day. Also one was a bit slower than the others, so its in veg, about to come out.
TSF1:

Funk11
Funk12
Funk13
Funk14
Funk15
Funk16
Funk17
Funk18
Funk19
Funk110
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And finally, Sour Banana Punch, my god! The little bit of PM you might see on some leaves are dead now, thatnks to the Lysol spraying, which i kept off the buds of course, which i also managed to do with the PM, so, should be good. The number 2 is drying now, just a few daysfor the other one.

Sbp2:

Banp21
Banp22
Banp23
Banp24
Banp25
Banp26
Banp27
Banp28
Banp29
Banp210
F

FastForward

Looking amazing BB. The Sour Funk and the TSF4 - have you thinned out the fans on them, or do they just grow that way? I like the look of skinny gals with big buds :)

E

ELITE GENETICS

man 4 pages of pix!! sick bro.. that 1 sour banana punch got nice & purp!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey FF, actually, that was a pinch that went wrong, lol, i pinched it and left it in front of the fan like an idiot, never really healed right getting blown around, so i too off the top, that was near the end of the early stretch, so thats just kinda how she stretched then after that.

Ya Elite, figured I hadnt gotten one up in a while, give ya a proper update, so there ya go.

Top Bottom