BBs Test Thread

• Thread starter Big Buddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OGKushhead

Damn bro. Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed it was just a fluke.

fractaLz

fractaLz

yeh no shit ouch!!!
gotta stick to them kushes maing!

The whole "kush" craze actually originated with chem, not from the Hindu Kush valley.

It seems to me that the Chemdog D has the highest chance of carrying this recessive gene.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya it sucks pretty hard, lost a bunch of clones of course from this too, but thats what it is to be a test grower I guess. i sure hope your wrong about the d being the one that passes it on, cause I've got like 5 strains in veg right now on test all crossed with the same Chemdog D s1 male, I may be in for rough times, lets hope it was the 91 that was the culprit.

fractaLz

fractaLz

I think you'll be fine BB. With that many going you're sure to find a keeper pheno.

I have not had any experience with any Chem other than the D, so I couldn't say for sure which cut is most prone to throw ballz/nanners. We all know it came from bag seed, and thats just the reality of the situation.

From my experience, and going from other reports, the D seems to be most prone to intersexed traits. Thats not to say that it shouldn't be grown out or used in breeding projects. Sometimes it takes a little more work to get what ya really want, like outcrossing to stabilize.

E

ELITE GENETICS

man bro, you should just pluck those couple balls off..musted have stressed them to much with the ph being so far outta wack or something, regular light bulbs can cause this to..

thing is i just harvested 6 of these ultimate chem from the exact pill bottle of seeds i sent yours from..i didnt get any herm at all bro,i only found 2 seeds in all 6 plants & that was residual after pollenating the moondawg..i hope to GOD you didnt cut all those due to 1 ball per plant, if you pluck it they dont grow back, just like certain unstable og & chems ive dealt with in the past..

chem is not herm, it can have a self preservation thing where it grows 1-2 balls per plant at week 3-4 in bud & then they never come back..if you cut those OUCH! thats prolly the best weed ive ever grown from any seed ever!

well at least you just got the ultimate Chemdog 1991 which is backcrossed to the very stable Chemdog 91 clone mom..it must be the Chemdog D that gives that trait as the Chemdog 91 is strong stable..
Thanks OGKH, always good to hear some kind words, especially today. I'm sure plenty have read about my troubles here lately, well more good times, these pics are of what I just found on all three of the Ultimate Chemdawgs in flower. Full Blown Herms, so sad to say Elite, this strain gets my first true failing grade. I personally think this strain should be reworked or tossed. 1 herm would be acceptable as justa freak type deal, but all 3 of 3 with this type of herm, thats the way she goes.

E

ELITE GENETICS

im just saying you said you had gone through 3 ph meters that were all not working properly..chem/og/bubba is ALL a lil tricky, it can do the self preservation thing if you have any light leak(even once),or if flower times are messed with or if ph is real high or real low..you should always watch any chem, og,bubba,diesel,kush really most anything..gotta check plants over at 4 weeks in flower & again once a week to be sure.. but i just harvested 6 of these ultimat Chemdog along with 6 Chemdog D from seed,several chem dd gold stable from seed,2 Chemdog 91 elite cut,1 Chemdog D cut, 3 x old skool og x Chemdog D from seed,3 chemheads,2 rks x Chemdog D & lots more, i didnt get any seeds at all in any of the buds, except i did find 2 seeds in 1 ultimate Chemdog but the other 5 none & those 2 seeds was it from a 2000w sensi grow as i did that last grow for pure meds only..

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

hey man, ya they were full blown, found like 5-6 per plant, and scattered all over, so for this one the flowering ones were cut, but I still have the cuts. Not picking on you for anything, and the herms arent why I had a bad day, been a very stressful time lately. But ya, the ph thing is why I didnt toss the genes, almost did, but figured I'd give em one more chance.
And dont take offense to anythign Elite, I'm one of your test growers dont forget, that what I'm here for, to find if any of this stuff can happen. It may have been from stress from the ph no doubt, but in the situation I'm in now, I cant run the risk of pollinating the little I have left. I also have to run this room out and start fresh due to the PM. So flowering down, all I can do, and the clones are there, and so is the pm, so thats gotta die. And i have a Nutridip Tri meter on the way now, my baby, if any shop owner tell you that oakton is better, tell them to shove oakton up their ass and hand you a real meter.
So ya, dont worry too much about the herms elite, it happens, but if they do, I gotta say it, its why you got me to do this i woud think. And you werent the cause of my bad mood, still loves ya little fella dont worry.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

And one more thing, I'm very happy to say, my ph is now officially back on track, thank jesus fuck!

E

ELITE GENETICS

wow 5 balls per plant?thats not full blown but its more then 1-2 balls for sure! i dont understnad mine i planted 10-12 & got 6 fem & no probs at all & i grew mine like shit in toxic reused soil! so if these are throwing out balls they have got to be pollenless then as these are the 2 seeds ive found in my whole sensi grow,the 3 seeds next to those 2 seeds came from Snowdog about 2 months ago from last harvest

And one more thing, I'm very happy to say, my ph is now officially back on track, thank jesus fuck!

Dec12th 013
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well like I've said, could be the ph and that type of crap, so the clones are there to try again, so we'll see what the culprit was before too long. You can see the ph fluctuation in one leaf in the pics there, so obviously it may have been a factor, i hope so. And there are some plants that look to have a few dried hairs on them, so there may have been some pollen, I checked every other plant in the room right after and found nothing, so its the only ones that it could have come from that I can see. Anyway, like I say, ph is back on track now, so you'll see things get better around here real soon, may even be moving soon if i can find a new place, I've had enough of this 15 foot hole in my ceiling from the plumbing thats still not fixed for like 6 months, wonder why i have mildew indeed, fucking piece of shit slum lord!

E

ELITE GENETICS

i have 32/32 germ on the ultimate Chemdog 1991,im sure those will be more stable backcrosed to the Chemdog 91 cut once more as ive never seen a nana even on the cut!! super stable!

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Thats actually what I was thinking, i hope it wasnt passed on by the d male, cause I got lots of that in there, but the more I think about it, I guess there really is too much fucked up over a short coarse of time to make a true call, one of those fucked situations.

E

ELITE GENETICS

i wouldnt sweat it bro..to bad ya cut those as they were already 1/3rd done buddin & mota told me this 1 about chem/og/kush & all ya had to do was pluck the 3-6 balls per plant to get the best herbs ever! as the balls dont grow back & dont grow more elsewhere either bro..

i know the huge growers for the cali clubs that grow headband diesel clone only & he/they claim to get 0-20 seeds per 1000w grow of Headband diesel
the 2 seeds i did get came from the best of 6 ultimate chemdawgs, this 1 below...had figured that the 2 seeds came from me setting the pollenated monndawg right next to that specific ultimate chem plant & i didnt spray the ult moondawg with water as usual 3 days after pollenation to prevent pollen transfer..

in 2005/06 we were getting og kush s1's & ogers kush s1's from Mota & he told us all that they would grow 0-6 balls per plant at week 3-4,he said so dont freak as all 0-6 balls grow at the same time so its as simple as pluckin 0-6 balls off & they never grow back or grow in a different location on the plant..he said some people were freaking out & chopping down huge og kush & oger kush s1 bushes & loseing many OZs of the dankest weed ever when all they had to do was check each plant real quick at week 3-4 then pluck 0-6 balls then grow like normal..

you know in the past i had at least 6-8 kushes from seed hermi some & then i loved the bud to much i was ran the clones in my shed & the fuckin clones never hermed again & i checked daily, it was like they hermed only becuz i flowered at only 3-6 weeks only & then once the clones were older they grew out of it & never even a nana after that..

theres still lots to learn for alot of people..& ive learned some of the things 99.99% of people dont know
Well like I've said, could be the ph and that type of crap, so the clones are there to try again, so we'll see what the culprit was before too long. You can see the ph fluctuation in one leaf in the pics there, so obviously it may have been a factor, i hope so. And there are some plants that look to have a few dried hairs on them, so there may have been some pollen, I checked every other plant in the room right after and found nothing, so its the only ones that it could have come from that I can see. Anyway, like I say, ph is back on track now, so you'll see things get better around here real soon, may even be moving soon if i can find a new place, I've had enough of this 15 foot hole in my ceiling from the plumbing thats still not fixed for like 6 months, wonder why i have mildew indeed, fucking piece of shit slum lord!

Nov23 020
E

ELITE GENETICS

but the Chemdog D x sour og kush were super stable for both of us(course the Chemdog D was fem in this case)..i ran like 40 seeds, so 20 fem+ of the Chemdog D x sour og kush..its weird just how stuff combines i guess..either way theres was a few lil sacks i musta missed & all that come of them was 2 seeds from it but considering the best ult. chem was sitting right next to a pollenated moondawg so i think those lil few sacs were pollenless as no seeds at all & i use cyclone fans on med which is super wind & if a couple balls were growing at week 3-4 in bud & if they had pollen then at week 9-10 when i cut id had seeds..
Thats actually what I was thinking, i hope it wasnt passed on by the d male, cause I got lots of that in there, but the more I think about it, I guess there really is too much fucked up over a short coarse of time to make a true call, one of those fucked situations.

E

ELITE GENETICS

almost forgot heres 3 of youe special laverdar cut x my lemon larry og kush in flower 1 week now,veged 17-20 days

Dec12th 010
Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Ya chem 08 was good, 1 of those ones to run again for sure. And so far I think your gonna love those lem x lav, mine are boardering on the frostiest plants in the room right now, are those showing sex yet?

fractaLz

fractaLz

I have to agree with elite. When ya only get 0-6 balls at 3-4 weeks just pluck the fuckers off. Not a bad thing to spend extra time in the garden. If it looks like the balls are opening up, use a spray bottle with 7.0 PH water to stop any pollen from flying around when ya pluck em . In my experience any plant that does show sensitivity in that regard, is going to be extra finicky with PH, Light, Nutrients, etc.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Well now folks, first things first, after much more fucking around with the new ph pen I have, I've learned that my ph was straight out fucked! So i have a feeling the herms on the Ult Chem were very much caused by that. My rooms are kind f on the way back, kind of destroyed. Veg is coming around, I should be able to get some respectable pics this weekend I think. But the flower room, just cant get rid of the mildew, I get it down good, keep up on the sprays, and then one day i go it, and its everywhere again. So my only option is to finish out whats 2 weeks away, a og x bs, and the sour funks, which are easy to control on the mildew because the buds are smaller and spaced out, another cause of the ph, fuckin technology sucks! So the ones that are only 3-4 weeks in, the blowfish x lemon thai, my cross of lem lar x lav, my blue kali and the amethyst bud all have to be hacked, so I have to wait til next run to try those. What a fuck job, but by doing this I only go behind by about a month or so. And then, I'll have my new tri meter, and my room totally redone, so no more mildew, I know what caused it this time, landlord, so we'll be ok this time I hope, and the floewr room is just gonna be stocked all in one shot, half sativas, half indicas, my own clone onlies, all the Elite gear, its all goina nd bein cloned off the same time so I can get some real smoke going, this has been the 6 months from growers hell, gotta get turned around, even if it means taking a pretty bad loss to do it.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Sorry to here that BB, Sounds like you got your ducks all in a row now!!! Good luck!! RB

E

ELITE GENETICS

yup i got 2/3 fem on the lav lemon larry og & they are lookin good i gotta get more pix soon
Ya chem 08 was good, 1 of those ones to run again for sure. And so far I think your gonna love those lem x lav, mine are boardering on the frostiest plants in the room right now, are those showing sex yet?

Top Bottom