BC Bud Depot - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter rumblen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Ok, here ya go! Identical taste and smell. A slight boost in yeild compared to the cut

IMG 20130330 120922

rumblen

rumblen

Im undecided on where they are all gonna go. I know I said in the beginning theyre gonna go out in a dep house, but I might throw them into the indoor just to get em done faster so I can see what they do. In this case Ill prob give em 45 days from now and flip em just to see.

M

mailman316

Have hadmy bcbd gsc babies veggin for about 2 months now and I can't believe the size of the leaves on these plants!!! There massive, but hey up here in canada I don't think there's a way to get gsc clones here so ya gotta get what ya can!!!! And we'll see what turns out when there done, I know for a fact that bcbd hase SOLID gear there "The Big" and "The Purps" was straight FIRE!!!!! So I can't imagine that these cookie strains will be any different!!!! Got the Animal Cooks germin now as we speakto give them a try too!!!! So Rumblen good luck lad and I hope everything works out with yours and keep up the posts lad.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Vompared to the sample I tried.grown by SMF, which was of oustanding quality, it was very similar. I could definitely taste the.cookies and a hashy flavor. I vegged her and passef it to a freind who ran all synth GH macro's with no other supplements and it cameout very nice. So, I cant wait to see check er out with my regemine.
Right now Im only running 12 due to space issues, but will be moving and expanding fo real. I plan on doing a massive pheno hunt on several strains along with some breeding projects! Cant wait! Awesome thread! Cant wait to see everyones mature s1 pics! There have been legends that come from s1's produced by elites! New elites! Lol, got my fingers crossed!
Quest
does she smoke the same?

Dad

Dad

girl scout cookies thin mint is clone only, its a genetic sport. if someone made seeds of it the chances of you getting the the true characteristics of the parents is low enless you buy them out of seeds

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

There is NO DOUBT its not identical. I specifically said "similar" and it yeilded more than the cut. I know the game bro. And GSC. AN S1 normally throws pheno's very similar to the mother WITH variation in characteristic. Its a nice plant ant and Ill prob keep her when I do pickup the forum cut. Its a nice smoke....

Dad

Dad

There is NO DOUBT its not identical. I specifically said "similar" and it yeilded more than the cut. I know the game bro. And GSC. AN S1 normally throws pheno's very similar to the mother WITH variation in characteristic. Its a nice plant ant and Ill prob keep her when I do pickup the forum cut. Its a nice smoke....
i wasnt saying that to you*just for the people that might not know and googled gsc*, unless i would i have quoted like this one. & if it tastes the same but yields more then i might have to check it out.

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Oh I didnt take it like that at all. Im as humble as they get man! This cut had rooted growin out the vottom if the Solo cup, five dayz after cutting it!. Hit me up bro. Ill set ya up with a run of them.

spacebomb

spacebomb

I hope that it's the best you ever get man.. but also I have, HEARD AND READ. BEING THE MAIN WORDS.. HEARD AND READ ABOUT ONLY BUT IT'S ALL BEEN NEGATIVE. ESPECIALLY THE BCBD. NO OFFENCE BRO I HOPE YOU GET HEAT. .GOOD LUCK MAN. .:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

There up on the main page of the tudes website cos they got a load of them on sale. Like 10 of so have a look people's. .

spacebomb

spacebomb

My oh my. Chill out guys. :-) yous at rd both great at what you do.. ..:-)
:-)

spacebomb

spacebomb

Lol. Q. Quest I tried to insert that on page 2 or 3:-) lol. Sos dude. :-)

Top Bottom