Bean crackalacka foo!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey mota, how did those junk yard dawgs ever turn out? Did that afghan end up being a good breeding male? Is that afghan from the stock that I see people showing pics of the RKS? I saw you said it's not actually RKS but it's afghan or something and you were digging through to find a RKS pheno? Or am I just imaging things and making up shit? Lol

Motarebel

Motarebel

Hey mota, how did those junk yard dawgs ever turn out? Did that afghan end up being a good breeding male? Is that afghan from the stock that I see people showing pics of the RKS? I saw you said it's not actually RKS but it's afghan or something and you were digging through to find a RKS pheno? Or am I just imaging things and making up shit? Lol

Quite a few peeps who grew it out were really diggin it. I didn't care for the C91 and ended up giving all the seeds away. The male ended up dominating the crosses, a putrid diesel/skunk piss twang that would bring tears to your eyes. Stem rubs would smell like an oil rag.....Yep,it's around 37 years old now and grown outdoors on the east coast. At one time it had a RKS phenol, i didn't find it indoors but maybe outdoors? I sent the rest of the stock back to BlackBart to further work and hopefully find the genie in the bottle.

S

shavits

What up Big Mota how's the bean crackalakin going so far! Anything special in your sights so far? I hope all is going well for ya!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Quite a few peeps who grew it out were really diggin it. I didn't care for the C91 and ended up giving all the seeds away. The male ended up dominating the crosses, a putrid diesel/skunk piss twang that would bring tears to your eyes. Stem rubs would smell like an oil rag.....Yep,it's around 37 years old now and grown outdoors on the east coast. At one time it had a RKS phenol, i didn't find it indoors but maybe outdoors? I sent the rest of the stock back to BlackBart to further work and hopefully find the genie in the bottle.

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I grew out the JYD and chucked a little with it. It definitely is diggity dank and has the possibilities for RKS phenotypes. I have a few homies that loved it too. I made a few F2s of that biatch for sure. I would love that A-35 male... There was also a cultivar that @Motarebel made that I believe was Chemdog D x A-35. What came of that cultivar? Positive vibes...

~nugzz

symbiote420

symbiote420

I don't know how I missed this thread, but I grew out the JYD and chucked a little with it. It definitely is diggity dank and has the possibilities for RKS phenotypes. I have a few homies that loved it too. I made a few F2s of that biatch for sure. I would love that A-35 male... There was also a cultivar that @Motarebel made that I believe was Chemdog D x A-35. What came of that cultivar? Positive vibes...

~nugzz

The homies MOIO and FunkMonk speak very highly of the JYD ....I saw @RABB1T pics of the Chemdog D x A35 ...."37" lol on TSD and it looked like pure bliss, he said he couldn't believe Mota never released them!! I was blessed with a nice little care package with all the A35 crosses Mota made recently ...there's Bubba, Chemdog D, Chemdog 91, Strawberry Cough, Orange Kush, and Orange Chemo x A35 , thanks again big homie!

And I should have some A35 shortly :D ....I copied some pics Mota posted on CC of the A35, a taller sativa looking kush type Affy plant, I'll see if I can dig em up!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

For sure. MOIO definitely raved about the JYD and bred a JYD male to everything, I believe lmfao. I ran the Orange Kush x A-35 as well. You will not be disappointed with those. I made F2s of those as well. Looks like you were blessed with more A-35 daddy cultivars than I was lmfao. I loved them all. Where are you hitting up the A-35, if you don't mind me asking bro? I would kill for some of those ;) Good luck with them homie. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Note to Mota: Orange Kush is back in my stable. This means soon she'll be again in yours. And I have at present 5 SFV OG cuts rooting to make Longbottom Leaf for Everyone. LPR, Loran

Hell yes! I have only heard good things about the LBL. Sadly enough I do not have any cultivars that contain the LBL yet. Good luck with those cuts. So that Orange Kush was from your stable? Thank you for your contribution to my lungs and quality of life. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Loran

Loran

Hell yes! I have only heard good things about the LBL. Sadly enough I do not have any cultivars that contain the LBL yet. Good luck with those cuts. So that Orange Kush was from your stable? Thank you for your contribution to my lungs and quality of life. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
The Orange Kush is a Double G13x White Widow cross. Or so I was told. It was made by Kailua Kid of Sierra Seeds. He gifted it to me in 2005 or so. I lost her from my stable in 2012 but a friend of a friend still runs her so I was able to get her back. I also retrieved Chocolate Diesel and my Original SFV OG Kush cut gifted to me in 2003 or 04. All in all it was a most splendid week. LPR, Loran

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

All in all it was a most splendid week. LPR, Loran

It truly fugging sounds like it brother. I went dug deep down in my stash and smoked some of the Orange Kush x A-35 today and it straight flattened my ass lmfao. I will be on the lookout for that LBL. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Loran

Loran

I have not stopped smoking on the Orange Kush x A-35 since I started yesterday lmfao. True headstash. Thanks @Motarebel @BlackBart and @Loran. Positive vibes...

~nugzz
Wait till you try "Mortimer Wang". It's Orange Kush x Longbottom Leaf. We grew it here last summer and was Really pleased w/ the outcome. If all goes well, there will be a large butt load in the all. LPR, Loran

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Man it does my heart good to see brother Loran active on the boards , passionate about his breeding & sharing the love. Haven't seen this side of you since the old days at Sierra. Looking through my stash revealed a pack of Deep Hash x Blueberry , some Original Haze F2's & a couple of Lemon Taffy seeds from Loran & some Ronnie James seeds from Mota. Maybe it's time for me to crack some seeds.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Forgot about brother sym's creation- LA Con x Purple Kush, no F2's but we're scoping it out for a hybrid or 2.

Man I'm just now seeing this, that's wassup Mota! Leaf just had the Zero Dark Thirty CBD pheno tested again ......4.2% thc/ 11.8% cbd :woot:, the thc bumped up two and some change this time, none of the fellas have taken her to 70 days yet but I still believe she can push out even higher cbd #s!! Only two phenos have been found, I have a bud that used to lurk around the Farm by the name Chimney420, he's been growing them exclusively from seed since we made them Oct. 2011. It had been that long since I last seen/talked to him till around this Xmas when we had a nice break down of her........

p1) LA Con pheno, is the shorter of the two and test around 18% thc, 2% cbd

p2) PK pheno, grows faster and taller, smells like pine cleaner and is a cbd powerhouse ....tosses my pain out like a bouncer at a titty bar lol

I'll make sure to bring you some big homie! And make the F2s homie ....that's a cross that really needs to get out into the med community, I have plenty more beans if needed!!

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Wait till you try "Mortimer Wang". It's Orange Kush x Longbottom Leaf. We grew it here last summer and was Really pleased w/ the outcome. If all goes well, there will be a large butt load in the all. LPR, Loran

Oh you really gotta get me with the anticipation there with the name, huh? mmmm That shit sounds dank. Looking forward to it. Positive vibes...

Man I'm just now seeing this, that's wassup Mota! Leaf just had the Zero Dark Thirty CBD pheno tested again ......4.2% thc/ 11.8% cbd :woot:, the thc bumped up two and some change this time, none of the fellas have taken her to 70 days yet but I still believe she can push out even higher cbd #s!! Only two phenos have been found, I have a bud that used to lurk around the Farm by the name Chimney420, he's been growing them exclusively from seed since we made them Oct. 2011. It had been that long since I last seen/talked to him till around this Xmas when we had a nice break down of her........

p2) PK pheno, grows faster and taller, smells like pine cleaner and is a cbd powerhouse ....tosses my pain out like a bouncer at a titty bar lol

I'll make sure to bring you some big homie! And make the F2s homie ....that's a cross that really needs to get out into the med community, I have plenty more beans if needed!!

Shit, bro. I had forgotten about those. I need to pop some sometime. So much beanage, so little time. :) I think I have about nine, if I remember correctly. Maybe enough for F2s, if the LA Con leaning mamis and papis are there. ;) Positive vibes...

I hope this is the right place for this... I am stoned, but speaking on orange. There is a cultivar out of @mendel 's camp, Jackie-O x Apollo-13 that is fugging tits. I had always heard that Jackie-O should not even be an elite clone only, but the JOA-13 smells and tastes soooo good. I wish I had saved cuts. That shit needs to get out there for sure. High is on point as well. I liked the Apollo-13 F4, but not as much as the JOA-13. I would still grow the A-13 out at least once though, as it is heirloom to me. Miss you brother Mendel. Hope you and the family are well. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Last edited:
Motarebel

Motarebel

Well thanks bro! Makes me feel better, was thinking you weren't happy about me using it and was having second thoughts. We we're looking for a male to hit Kosher and DBJ's Brown Sugar. Hopefully we can chat at the expo?

Top Bottom