Been having a few problems

• Thread starter DazedNconfused78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

I HATE when that happens! 🤯😅 Lights went out while I was getting ready to put them to bed...Smh...🤔 Hey @ComfortablyNumb, add to our supply list "Night Vision Googles", or something like that, tyvm, You da Bestest! 👍😁
Great idea but NVG throw out A LOT of IR light. Not something you want to aim at plants during lights out. Just saying. Sorry to burst your bubble. 🤣 this is why i love my FLIR e8. Accurate temps all around.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Coffee dude. Your fingers aint awake yet. Of course, neither are mine.
It's my dam autocorrect. It doesn't speak English. I need to reset it as it now changes proper spelling to misspelled words. Temps is one of the ones it always does.... I usually try to correct them but I now I only do some and if I post and miss it I just leave it lol.

This dam tiny keyboard on my phone sucks. I need the geriatric version.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It's my dam autocorrect. It doesn't speak English. I need to reset it as it now changes proper spelling to misspelled words. Temps is one of the ones it always does.... I usually try to correct them but I now I only do some and if I post and miss it I just leave it lol.

If I type on my phone, it looks like a blind man writing ancient Summerian. I hate those tiny little things.

DreamwalkerJ

DreamwalkerJ

Or use a tablet connected to your phone via hotspot and enlarge everything. My eyes have been fucked since the UVC flare burnt them. Tiny keyboards suck

Top Bottom