best auto strains at the mo?

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

they say 8 to 9 week on em but thats outdoors if u do em indoors my friends have said they all usually 6 to 7week dependin on strain n how much they yield rangin from 3 quarters of an oz to an oz and a half but usualy about an oz ;)
and the lower yieldin super crit autos that look bout half to 3 quarter of an oz are done now at 6 week n stink n are frosted out :) with the others following closey by bout a week or so lookin like twice as much on em ;)

C

critical

okay dude. I cant speak here anymore. ignorance is bliss.

if youre a "good grower" then you'd know even something bad has been made better, youd avoid it anyways cause there are perfectly good reg beans out there.

from popping a seed to cuttin down flowers 6 weeks? BULLSHIT

maybe a 6 week flowerer, but that is barely enough time to get anything potent very crazy. let alone pop and get through seedling stage and stuff.

once again, not dick measuring, but let me open your eyes.

REGULAR BEANS , now im not trying to compete, but please show me ONE pic of an autoflower thats up to par.

just ONE, doesnt even have to be yours, just an autoflower...

and once again, do it bro! by all means get that herb LOL. I'm just a firm believer in anti-autoflower/junk
wish you the best in your search of dank!

and then again, maybe i am the ignorant one. nothing is true, everything is permissible, yes?
my friend even did 50 auto big bang outside in winter n got a oz per plant of lovely stuff in 8week n in summer hes are done in 6week bro the proofs iin the puddin for me man just gota get the right strain ;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
i ran a couple autos...the hobbit did not lack any potentcey ...mikromachine was a lil weaker, but good...mikromachine is surpossed to pull good yield in the sun...at the start of my tread hunting for some mother plant is a few pic of both indoors... i wil say i liked them , t5hey were fun to grow but you gonna need a case of seeds;)

C

critical

i ran a couple autos...the hobbit did not lack any potentcey ...mikromachine was a lil weaker, but good...mikromachine is surpossed to pull good yield in the sun...at the start of my tread hunting for some mother plant is a few pic of both indoors... i wil say i liked them , t5hey were fun to grow but you gonna need a case of seeds;)
sweet dude cant wait to see what mine are like n i think il be ok with 40 ;)

Dunge

Dunge

I ran three varieties of auto flowers this summer just to see for myself.
All three grew healthy small shrubs that started flowering quickly.
All the bud structure was very open rather than the 'nugget' structure seen in the regular market.
They all smell good and the strength and smoke quality is good.
The only one to produce any useful volume was the Pakistani Rider by World of Seed.
Yielded two quart jars full from a two foot tall plant.
I harvested it 15 weeks + 1 day from sow.
The fact that growers have yet to crack the rooting of cuttings' technology is very attractive to the producers.
This is probably why so many seed producers are actively engaged in auto seed development.

This comes from a guy who can't see why I would bother growing anything other than my white fire 2 cut.
It roots and grows well and it seems to be all I want to smoke, so I don't need the complication of auto options.
But, as autos get better, I expect to learn of it here at the farm.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

to me, its like making a high quality VHS tape.

yeah, it may be cool, but why use something that doesnt give you full control.

i mean sure it will work for some, but i will go out and say a lot of those "some" are simply uneducated. its like buying a car that goes the speed it wants, and no foot pedal. like sure, it'll fuckin get ya there, but i like CONTROL. lol.

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

I am growing Seedmakers autoblue it says it will finish in 55 days. First, let me say the numbered day period is, in most cases from the first signs of flowering. I provide 24 hours of like with no dark period to bring about a bigger. Remember, Marijuana is a light hungry plant.
"The following information is straight from Greg Green's "The Cannabis Grow Bible"

Cannabis is a light demanding plant. Professional growers keep the light on their plants using the 24/0 photoperiod for this reason. Plants that grow under 24/0 flourish and do not need a quantity of darkness in order to rest and perform photosynthesis properly. Plants that are grown in optimal conditions under 24/0 light regime grow vigorusly and the benefits of a 24/0 photoperiod can be seen actively in the results. More nodes are formed, more branches are created, leaf numbers increase, the plant is growing at its finest.

C

critical

just finished my last auto run of the ones i stated i was using n they all absolutley blew everything else around out of the water man! frost everywhere! like over the top frost! covering some leafs branchs thickly on some plants even! n dense as fuck! so tastey and strong i havnt wanted to smoke anyone elses stuff :) bout 2 n half to 3 hour high, and a all around satisfying tastey smoke, just didnt water n feed enough i think as they wer all pretty much half oz'ers apart from some bigger 1s that i fed double what i was givein the others plus thinkthe light might have been a tiny bit to far away but this time iv been giving them all the same as the bigger oz plants got before n got my lights a lil closer n they all twice the size as last time even twice the size of the bigger 1's from last time! so i might have some 2 oz'ers this time n hopefully the rest will be straight oz's :) light cycle 18/6 whole time

all in all im still very happy with what i got and even tho it wasnt as much as shouldve been n i can grow regular strains rather well in most others point of view and my own, i still think i might be sold by the results i got from the last 1s quality wise just needed to water n feed em more lol wernt sure if the little fuckers could take it tho but i lived n learned :) they can :) water them bitchs right up man theyl love ya for it by the looks of this next round with em :) n u will love them for it :) laters peeps

C

critical

ilhave pics soon as i get another cam bro il save a bud of each of the last lot to take a shot of each one with plus the current 1 k :) i know i know, its pics or it didnt happen around here lol but they will come soon i promise ;)

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

yea bro think so but u make up for it by doin like 4 in the space u would do 1 in small pots wer they dont get much of a root production :) thats what im goin for anyway ;) just gota get the right strains that are potent n good yieldin n tastey n all that
You are right. I grow autos and they are for replacing larger plants with smaller one so that you can make up close to the yield of a regular plant. The root production theory is very simple. "The larger the pot, The larger the plant.

Another way to control roots if you grow in pots is to root prune.

C

critical

I am growing Seedmakers autoblue it says it will finish in 55 days. First, let me say the numbered day period is, in most cases from the first signs of flowering. I provide 24 hours of like with no dark period to bring about a bigger. Remember, Marijuana is a light hungry plant.
"The following information is straight from Greg Green's "The Cannabis Grow Bible"

Cannabis is a light demanding plant. Professional growers keep the light on their plants using the 24/0 photoperiod for this reason. Plants that grow under 24/0 flourish and do not need a quantity of darkness in order to rest and perform photosynthesis properly. Plants that are grown in optimal conditions under 24/0 light regime grow vigorusly and the benefits of a 24/0 photoperiod can be seen actively in the results. More nodes are formed, more branches are created, leaf numbers increase, the plant is growing at its finest.

so are u saying that u grow the autos from start to finish under 24 hours light? i been doing mine under 18 hours of light the whole time but if they grow better with 24hours then id like to clear this up so i know how to get even better outa these autos :) thanks for the input

S

SmokinAce 03

to me, its like making a high quality VHS tape.

yeah, it may be cool, but why use something that doesnt give you full control.

i mean sure it will work for some, but i will go out and say a lot of those "some" are simply uneducated. its like buying a car that goes the speed it wants, and no foot pedal. like sure, it'll fuckin get ya there, but i like CONTROL. lol.
I believe there is a place for autos. During the summer, outdoors, where you can't control light. I did a small time light-dep technique this summer, it worked out but it was alot of work. I don't think I'll do that next year. I'm going to try some autos next year, 10-20 in some some 3 gal smart pots to see what happens. But thats me, I like to experiment when space and time allow it. I even grew out a few mexi commercial seeds to see what they work with before they rape it. Not too bad, not as good as mine but now I know. But I wouldn't grow either indoors, that space is for the moneymakers. But autos can definitely fill the space/time in the summer, as I shut it down during that time.

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

A long time ago I tried growing once before I had an amazing caregiver, and I tried AutoFlower Afghan Kush Ryder & AutoFlower AK47, neither of them were anything special. I have heard the Lowlife strains are really bomb though.

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

so are u saying that u grow the autos from start to finish under 24 hours light? i been doing mine under 18 hours of light the whole time but if they grow better with 24hours then id like to clear this up so i know how to get even better outa these autos :) thanks for the input
Growing autoflowering cannabis seeds does not differ greatly from growing the usual Cannabis sativa and Cannabis indica varieties. However, there are a few differences you will need to take into account.
Of course, most notably the life cycle of the plants are very different. Most autoflowering cannabis seeds will flower automatically after 17-20 days of growth, which makes them ready to harvest after 60-65 days, some up to 70-80 days.
On the internet there are many different opinion on this matter, varying from, 18 to 24 hours of light each day. I favor 24 hours a day, they are autoflower, So you only have so much time. They flower according to age and genetic makeup. To even crop your AF plant you will need to give all the light that it can get, even at this point you can only crop so much. So from the beginning to the end of the life cycle it's 18/6, 24/0. What I did as far as lights are concerned I switched to the BriteEcoLite 8W Graphite LED light bulbs, 60W bulbs, which is 3000K, with 24/0 light the AF seems to grow at a faster pace. I am happy with it. So I ordered more. I still use the standard 100W, 1600 lumens, 2700K bulb as well. 1 100W + 2 60W LED per plant. I like the led because the plant can grow right up to it without burning.
All that said, you can do 18/6, I don't see why. 18/6 is only used to allow a plant to break down the sugar and other elements that allows leaf growth and prepares your plant for the 12/12 process. AF skip the veg state so 18/6 is really a matter of choice. Remember, Marijuana is a light hungry plant. Practice makes perfect with any autoflower. "The following information is straight from Greg Green's "The Cannabis Grow Bible"

Cannabis is a light demanding plant. Professional growers keep the light on their plants using the 24/0 photoperiod for this reason. Plants that grow under 24/0 flourish and do not need a quantity of darkness in order to rest and perform photosynthesis properly. Plants that are grown in optimal conditions under 24/0 light regime grow vigorously and the benefits of a 24/0 photoperiod can be seen actively in the results. More nodes are formed, more branches are created, leaf numbers increase, the plant is growing at its finest.

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

A long time ago I tried growing once before I had an amazing caregiver, and I tried AutoFlower Afghan Kush Ryder & AutoFlower AK47, neither of them were anything special. I have heard the Lowlife strains are really bomb though.
Purhaps you should try a purple kush autoflower. I like this strain it is powerful.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=Buddha Seeds Purple Kush Auto&act=viewCat

Latest posts

Top Bottom