best auto strains at the mo?

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

Do you have any clue to why this is? Could it be the crossed genetics from Ruderalis?
No clue brotha, just from experience you can tell if you are a flower connoisseur, feel me? Could definantly be the ruderalis though.

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

even from different growers?
Yupp!!! But I just picked up the new Issue of Weed World and the centerpage is on Autoflowers. Looks like the genetics are getting a lot more perfected; like I said, I grew them 3 years ago. They just were getting started it now, there heavy now if you got the 100th issue and read through it. So many Auto strains now. All I know is that being how much I know about flowers I got a zip before I met my GODSENT Caregiver for a zip of Straw Cough and as soon as i hit it i knew it was AutoFlower! Who knows though, like I said, the genetics could be improving.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I've only grown two plants that expressed the auto flower trait and suppose ably there was no ruderalis in the lineage so maybe what you recognized is a breeders signature ruderalis trait in aroma. The two that I grew tasted totally different so maybe breeders should breed away from that ruderalis taste after locking in the auto flowering gene

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I have used MMJ for brewing ACT before.

Healthy MMJ leaves have everything it takes to make.......healthy leaves!....think about it......

brock1

brock1

here's a auto i grow a while back get a oz ish from it if i remember right.
gallery_73781_4410_85560.jpg

gallery_73781_4410_16850.jpg

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

here's a auto i grow a while back get a oz ish from it if i remember right.
gallery_73781_4410_85560.jpg

gallery_73781_4410_16850.jpg
Yeah, they usually harvest about an ounce and a quarter per plant. Like I said though, in this 100th Special Edition of Weed World, it focuses on how revolutionary these Auto Flowers are becoming. So many new genetics. I just don't like them though, period. Huge difference for sure.

C

critical

ok without further due here is the pics finaly now i have a chance to use a computer ;) all was so nice! dense frosty tasty and strong as normal strains circulating around my way, if not, even tastyer coz i did them lol it was dutch passion autobluberry, automatic from big buddha, auto critical mass from big buddha, and reserva privadas 60 day lemon,

i have to say my fave ones for most plants bein proper banging was the big buddhas, both types, and all the blus but one big one that not as tasty, and the lems had a couple had that "autoness" that has been highlighted where not very dense or frosty and not as tasty and had a less appealin taste but still tythe rest of em was really tasty special ones there too but anyway here they are...

some crit mass ones was 2 z n 1.5, and 1 blu was 2, n a few 1.5 and 2 z lemons, and all the rest was like 3 quarter of ouncers (around 21 g) i thought quite good for autos, hope ya like ;)
PICT4189
PICT4190
PICT4191
PICT4192
PICT4195
PICT4196
PICT4197
PICT4199
PICT4201
PICT4202
PICT4204
PICT4205

PICT4207
PICT4209
PICT4216
PICT4218
PICT4219
PICT4220
C

critical

the cam battery ran out n i dont have a charger for it so guna have to get a new one for some dried n cured shots to prove how frosty n dense these babys ended up ;) hope everyone liked, take care farmers

C

critical

and by the way, there is nothing wrong with taste look n potency of these autos i did as people have been picking to smoke this stuff over normal strains as it my organic stuff so it tasteyer just as potent or stronger n not chem grown like the normal strains about my way.. n it has been flushed n cured properly ;) so really smooth n all around more enjoyable smoke ;)

C

critical

i do think that i prefer some good new normal strain genetics tho like u say more control ;) so i have coming next bright moments grape stomper x grape stomper OG from gage green :) and from mosca i have djshorts old time moonshine x indiana bubblgum :) and some cindy 99 back x to the most tropical pheno and pineaple pheno :) very exited :) my mate getin em from seedbay as they have a more local seebank to us and worry bout oversea payments so choose them, are they a good site to get off? no dodgy business? he got his beans thru ok but aint poped em yet to see if they what meant to be... heard they a trusted site tho..

brock1

brock1

never used seedbay myself critical but i know a few people that have and all seems good with seedbay. i have some of the c99 back x from the a friend give me from there. ;)

O

old mcdonald

I can provide you with a PDF copy of "Growing elite marijuana" if you are serious about growing. You cannot go wrong if you have this book. Just send me a message with an email to send it to.
I know you werent talking to me but i would love that pdf information. I am a rookie and i am using auto flower and dwc. Any information is helpful. Thank you

O

old mcdonald

Growing autoflowering cannabis seeds does not differ greatly from growing the usual Cannabis sativa and Cannabis indica varieties. However, there are a few differences you will need to take into account.
Of course, most notably the life cycle of the plants are very different. Most autoflowering cannabis seeds will flower automatically after 17-20 days of growth, which makes them ready to harvest after 60-65 days, some up to 70-80 days.
On the internet there are many different opinion on this matter, varying from, 18 to 24 hours of light each day. I favor 24 hours a day, they are autoflower, So you only have so much time. They flower according to age and genetic makeup. To even crop your AF plant you will need to give all the light that it can get, even at this point you can only crop so much. So from the beginning to the end of the life cycle it's 18/6, 24/0. What I did as far as lights are concerned I switched to the BriteEcoLite 8W Graphite LED light bulbs, 60W bulbs, which is 3000K, with 24/0 light the AF seems to grow at a faster pace. I am happy with it. So I ordered more. I still use the standard 100W, 1600 lumens, 2700K bulb as well. 1 100W + 2 60W LED per plant. I like the led because the plant can grow right up to it without burning.
All that said, you can do 18/6, I don't see why. 18/6 is only used to allow a plant to break down the sugar and other elements that allows leaf growth and prepares your plant for the 12/12 process. AF skip the veg state so 18/6 is really a matter of choice. Remember, Marijuana is a light hungry plant. Practice makes perfect with any autoflower.
"The following information is straight from Greg Green's "The Cannabis Grow Bible"

Cannabis is a light demanding plant. Professional growers keep the light on their plants using the 24/0 photoperiod for this reason. Plants that grow under 24/0 flourish and do not need a quantity of darkness in order to rest and perform photosynthesis properly. Plants that are grown in optimal conditions under 24/0 light regime grow vigorously and the benefits of a 24/0 photoperiod can be seen actively in the results. More nodes are formed, more branches are created, leaf numbers increase, the plant is growing at its finest.
Is the cannabis grow bible available to purchase on this site?

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

thank you man. My state just legalized medicinal buds. I have been soaking up as much info as i can. I appreciate the help. i will read the dates now. lol

You can grow up to six plants without size limitations correct?
Goodluck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom