best auto strains at the mo?

• Thread starter critical
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

critical

off to check the outdoor autos now dude only 2 the rest had to come down as the mold was guna start getin em man saw first signs of on fans n couple frost leafs near bud so the rest came down but need to check these ones ok still one auto mazar n one auto bluberry the blu is startin to fade into abit of a purple beautifuly here n there :)

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

lol u joker alcoholic autos lol now iv heard it all :) so what beer did u use? n does beer work good for normal strains too then bro? thats a new one for me man lol what makes it good for them the yeist the hops the alcohol itself lol?
I used bud lite lime. Now, I did this because of the micro-nutes I think are contained in the yeast and the hop.
I used 1/2 cup of flattened beer to a gallon of water. I didn't think it would work but it did. No problems to report.

I have germinated some bag seed test dummies to try other things like different amount per gallon. I will post photos soon. BEER GOGGLES(Seedmakers autoblue-Beer Goggles)

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

off to check the outdoor autos now dude only 2 the rest had to come down as the mold was guna start getin em man saw first signs of on fans n couple frost leafs near bud so the rest came down but need to check these ones ok still one auto mazar n one auto bluberry the blu is startin to fade into abit of a purple beautifuly here n there :)
Is it getting to them because they are outdoor and its cold?

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

also how much u avarage per plant on your autos auto sticky?
My first harvest I got 2 oz of dried bud, that was a white widow. My 2nd I got a little more than 3 oz of dried bud, most likely due to the large pot size (5 gallon bucket entire grow, no transplant), That was World of seeds Northern lights big bud autoflower.

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

All right you can now follow along on beer goggles progress. This is the first week of the beer treatment. No other nutes.
Picture 006 mix

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Hops is mj's first cousin man you should see what composted hermie buds root balls and stocks do as nutrients
mother nature is the best bud!

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

Lets jump ahead to three weeks later...............
View attachment 256803
Its funny you say that because, I use my trimmings, that have marinated in hot water. This seems to be the best nutes I have ever used. It works well.

Look at these sources of nutes as well.

here's a list of material for composting etc / with NPK values.
Material Nitrogen Phosphoric acid Potash
Alfalfa hay 2.45 0.5 2.1
Apple fruit 0.05 0.02 0.1
Apple leaves 1 0.15 0.35
Apple pomace 0.2 0.02 0.15
Apple skin (ash) - 3.08 11.74
Banana skin (ash) - 3.25 41.76
Banana stalk (ash) - 2.34 49.4
Barley (grain) 1.75 0.75 0.5
Bat guano 6 9 -
Bean and pod 0.25 0.08 0.3
Beet waste 0.4 0.4 3
Beet waste (root) 0.25 0.1 0.5
Blood meal 15 1.3 0.7
Bone meal 4 21 0.2
Bone (ground and burned) - 34.7 -
Brewer's grains (wet) 0.9 0.5 0.05
Brigham tea (ash) - - 5.94
Cantaloupe rind (ash) - 9.77 12.21
Castor bean pomace 5.5 2.25 1.13
Cattail reed & water lilly 2.02 0.81 3.43
Cattail seed 0.98 0.39 1.71
Chicken manure 1.63 1.54 0.85
Coal ash (anthracite) - 0.125 0.125
Coal ash (bituminous) - 0.45 0.45
Cocoa shell dust 1.04 1.49 2.71
Coffee grounds 2.08 0.32 0.28
Coffee grounds (dried) 1.99 0.36 0.67
Corn (grain) 1.65 0.65 0.4
Corn (green forage) 0.3 0.13 0.33
Corncob (ground, charred) - - 2.01
Corncob (ash) - - 50
Cotton seed 3.15 1.25 1.15
Cottonseed meal 7 2.5 1.5
Cottonseed-hull (ash) - 8.7 23.93
Cotton waste 1.32 0.45 0.36
Cow manure (fresh) 0.29 0.17 0.1
Cowpea, green forage 0.45 0.12 0.45
Cowpes, seed 3.1 1 1.2
Crab (common) 1.95 3.6 0.2
Crab (king, dried and ground) 10 0.25 0.06
Crab (king, fresh) 2.3 - -
Crabgrass 0.66 0.19 0.71
Cucumber skin (ash) - 11.28 27.2
Dog manure (fresh) 1.97 9.95 0.3

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Wow really appreciate the list and dog. Sh!t was the only thing needing a substitute maybe rabbit manure or goat could replace that. Do you keep different piles or put it all together

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

Wow really appreciate the list and dog. Sh!t was the only thing needing a substitute maybe rabbit manure or goat could replace that. Do you keep different piles or put it all together
I haven't used all the nutes in the list, It was compiled by an organic grower in Amsterdam.

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

The beer treatment 1/2 cup to 1 gallon of water seems to be alright for the Seedmakers autoblue. This is my 2nd plant of this strain and it wasn't anything like this.
I guess this time i grew in larger pots (4 gal.), as well as the beer nutes. the smell is subtle but its rocking. The cola is coming together very nice.
here are the knots i am waiting on.
IMG 0283
IMG 0284
IMG 0285
IMG 0287
IMG 0288
IMG 0289
IMG 0291
IMG 0289
IMG 0292

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

Purhaps you should try a purple kush autoflower. I like this strain it is powerful.
https://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=Buddha Seeds Purple Kush Auto&act=viewCat
Thank you so much man! I will look into that! my favorite seedbank online is Attitude for sure! Luckily, right now I have no reason to grow, like I said I have an amazing Caregiver. I will for sure try that PK Auto one day though brotha! Thanks again, stay blessed.

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

Being a bit lazy in my reading so:

Do autoflowers come in regular seed and fem seed?
Not that I have seen.
What I did, was grew out a male northern lights from sensi seeds and let it mate with an autoflower northern lights feminized with the ruderalis gene. I have to wait for it to drop seeds to see if it comes back as an autoflower. Everything is being done indoors so I can control the environment.

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

On Attitude there is a whole load of new Autoflower seeds from when I last looked a year ago! Crazy how far it has came. I would definantly want to try some of these new ones one day if I ever had to start growing again.

Automatically sticky

Automatically sticky

Hops is mj's first cousin man you should see what composted hermie buds root balls and stocks do as nutrients
mother nature is the best bud!

Very, Very true. I use all my clippings as nutes. As I cut and clip, They go into a water solution to help break down the fibers of the clippings. Shaking it everyday to bring about the bubbles in the bottle showing the nute content available in the tea. All you have to do is refill it with water after you've used all the tea. The left over mash is still filled with nutes. Add more clippings and there you go. Very good to use during veg.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

fresh wow i was talking about composting it but ya im down to try something new maybe brew up the ice wash from some bubble leftovers....

NorCalPiffery

NorCalPiffery

AutoFlowers seem to ALL have that same exact kind of "Autoflower" smell to them. For example; if I smell a jar & it is full of AutoFlower buds, I will know right off the bat that its AutoFlower. Especially the taste as well. I can't realy explain it, I guess I could just call it "The auto kick" to the buds haha. By no meens do I meen this in a good way either hahah.

K

kolah

AutoFlowers seem to ALL have that same exact kind of "Autoflower" smell to them. For example; if I smell a jar & it is full of AutoFlower buds, I will know right off the bat that its AutoFlower. Especially the taste as well. I can't realy explain it, I guess I could just call it "The auto kick" to the buds haha. By no meens do I meen this in a good way either hahah.

Do you have any clue to why this is? Could it be the crossed genetics from Ruderalis?

Latest posts

Top Bottom