Best sativa?

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Hello everyone. I have nh#21x mm on the way now. Bender that's a nice pic. Is it still growing or has it been chopped. Any smoke report or actual flower time would be nice to know.

G

gold bar

if you are growing indoor and looking for something from seed

try karma jack o nesia or his sssdh ojd cut cross

lemony, incensy, hazy 9-13 weeks

any of the fancy sativas will be a chore

so will looking through mr nice

E

E.T.

My nh21 x mms finished in 11 wks with 30% amber. My other pheno will go 13 wks. Great spicy haze smells. Will be sampling in a couple weeks. I also have a kariba surprise x nh3 that stays short and finishes in 10 wks. Combustion report to follow on all...

the rrock

the rrock

thai/haze x skunk#1 from sam skunkman> strongest strangest weed ive ever smoked,puts you in a dream world

E

E.T.

here's a shot of my nh21 x mms @ 8wks. she finished this week @ 11wks
smells of hazy spices with some sweet floral notes

8wks
View attachment 286594

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Nice pics. Bender you rank this high as best your best ever? I'm asking cuz it's supposed to be grail and you are excited about her. So something special must be there. ET can't wait to hear your smoke reports. It will be may before I know what my first try gives me. These shots are day 15 ish.

J

JUSTIN PENN

nevils sativas are the bestg avaible in the current gene lines atm i think everyone knows this now that they have been tested. for sure. lets face it this site wouldnt keep removing the posts if it wernt true

E

E.T.

sampled my nh21 x mms 10wk pheno. WOW. only been hanging for a week. time to manicure and jar. tastes of spices and sweetness with an expansive hazy exhale. high is immediate and intense. thai like. heart racing, motivational and psychedelic. very clear.
i'm really happy. can't wait for a 4-6mnth cure....
my 13wk pheno is coming down this week. mmmmmmm

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Ok u just made me giddy. My 3 could be flowered any day. I have some more work to get done first tho. Thanks for the report and I can't wait to hear about the 13 week pheno

E

E.T.

these were regs. nev haze 21 x early mullum madness
i just put half a pack of the nh21 x late mullum into some water last night...
best of luck with yours fellas

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

E.T. Are your late Mullum fem. I ask only because on the latest list the nh21xmml was only avail fem. I was gonna grab a pack till I saw that. I thought that last time I saw the list it was available reg or fem. Ill be orderin the nh21 x oax instead. I may end up with the fems down the rd. on another note my nh21 x early mm are ready to flower. Great structure and uniformity between the 3.

E

E.T.

These are reg too. Weren't available before. Nev just put out some new stuff...
Thai x mm
Mm x sk1
A new nev haze

E

E.T.

be careful with those ladies guy...mine were HUGE stretchers, like 5-6x.
they sure do fill in, but boy do they get big!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Wow. 5 to 6 x stretch They are 16" now. I run scrog so gonna take some training. I have I have 76 max inches to still be safe distance from the light.

Latest posts

Top Bottom