Best sativa?

• Thread starter Biggestpothead
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Are there many sativas that don't hermie other than Cindy 99 not anything wrong with that princess just notice many people growing naners?

E

E.T.

nev haze 21 x early mullum madness @ 13wks
DSC 0448

winta

winta

gotta love a good sativa! i forgot u got the black haze E.T. very nice :)

Z

ziggy1

That nh21 x emm looks so tasty!!! Did any of the kola buds fill in thicker than that picture? Super crystallized for a haze!!!!

justinkind

justinkind

oh ya that was just the first the plant is much older now so she is a huge yielder you should give rimmeo a email just to get the list his email is above in a post i just got some of the new stuff

Burning Bush

Burning Bush

Burmese is the best sativa in the world.
Nothing Neville,or ANY other grower can compare to it,being grown in it's natural environment,or in ya own cupboard.
NO land race Haze,except Frank Serra's Early Golden Haze(a bit weak,compared to Burmese)can do this!
VISC has the goods.The Black Burmese being a personal fave!
Sativa,for rope,Indica(cannabis of India)for hash!
Which do ya wanna smoke?

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Burmese is the best sativa in the world.
Nothing Neville,or ANY other grower can compare to it,being grown in it's natural environment,or in ya own cupboard.
NO land race Haze,except Frank Serra's Early Golden Haze(a bit weak,compared to Burmese)can do this!
VISC has the goods.The Black Burmese being a personal fave!
Sativa,for rope,Indica(cannabis of India)for hash!
Which do ya wanna smoke?
Which of Nevs new gear did you try? What was the problem with it? For a world travler that has sampled all of the worlds fimest sativas it probably not worth your time! As for me It's worth my time. I don't travel much and not much sativa goin around my parts. I will bet everything I have that every seed isn't the best weed you've ever smoked. (No one claimed that) How ever it's a good place to start for home growers.
As for Burmese being grown in its own environment.... Of course it would be best from ther just like Thai in Thailand (or kangas garden) Any one who knows a little about cigars knows no substitute for a Cuban. Well if you think that seeds or clones for that matter haven't been tried in other environments than your crazy. Some Dominicas use the same exact strain of tobacco but because it was grown some where different with diff. Soil content and ph the 2 are vastly different. This was the example used when describing phenotype in a college botany class. I know we refer to pheno as certain characteristics among plants of the same strain but.... E.T. Keep on with the updates some of us love to see them!!

Reactions: sun
E

E.T.

i can't make a claim of anything being the best. some may, but i know better...
over the years i've grown a lot of sativa and sativa hybrids. for me, i enjoy being stimulated. indicas are great meds and i keep some around for specific uses, but nothing beats the cerebral high from a good sativa.
i've been impressed with what i've grown from nevs new stock.

sun

sun

Theres a guy on another forum Dr.p ,that grew some great nh21 xmm , & nh36 x oax.Ive given up on the smoke report.But the grow is definitely worth checking out.

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Theres a guy on another forum Dr.p ,that grew some great nh21 xmm , & nh36 x oax.Ive given up on the smoke report.But the grow is definitely worth checking out.
You know I feel the same way. Dr purpur has a nice garden. I'm starting to wonder if the "If you have nothing nice to say then say nothing at all" rule is applying there. I did a grow journal on another forum and had nothing nice to say so I gave no smoke report.

Reactions: sun
Burning Bush

Burning Bush

VISC has had Burmese for years.It's not hard to obtain.THSeeds has a cross of it to Kush!
it's not new knowledge that it is "THE" best sativa in the world.Better than Thai,African,
Vietnamese,Jamaican or Columbian.Better than Sri Lankan Brazillian,Hawaiian or Karela!
Every body must try it,before comment.
I have tryed Nevs gear,and have not been impressed.

sun

sun

I grew burmese/cam x lemon thai.It was wunderfull .I think reeferman used the same burmese? anywho burmese is on my list. Any pics?

Top Bottom