Bho Extractor With Taps N Shit?

• Thread starter Mr Bee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Meh ghetto, I mean it would work sure.. Id prolly hit up Home depot look for some Stainless Steel Piping, Find a Plug online (ebay) without a hole, Then id drill my own hole to ensure a better fit with the butane tips ;) Oh and don't forget ya SS screens! (Ebay..)
Sounds like a plan to me if you're going BHO

Me: i will press bubble Hash or Dry sift to Rosin then get the renainder via QWISO.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Mucho respect bro too many over confident people blowing them self's up with this extract game know your strengths lol a couple of my guys nearly blew em self's up trying to make some oil he said as soon as he switched the rice cooker on boooom :cry:
Yep. I was watching a video taken outside a dispensary in Toronto. They had an explosion and the explosion three a sofa through a window and one of the person blasting lost two fingers.

There is a SAFE way to blast. Set a fan at tge lowest point of tge room to suck tge butane vapors outside.

Even knowing that i'm not blasting because of tge impurities and mystery oil in butane.

I'm going to get what i can via Rosin then extract the rest with 99% ISO.

mancdank

mancdank

Yep. I was watching a video taken outside a dispensary in Toronto. They had an explosion and the explosion three a sofa through a window and one of the person blasting lost two fingers.

There is a SAFE way to blast. Set a fan at tge lowest point of tge room to suck tge butane vapors outside.

Even knowing that i'm not blasting because of tge impurities and mystery oil in butane.

:cry: someone should make a how not to video

D

dabarino

Was that the one where the idiot shop owner was open blasting in the back with customers in the shop and gave the customers 2nd-3rd degree burns :( people like that give us a bad name

Graywolf

Graywolf

In the US, it would be considered ASME pressure piping, as it is under 6", but does operate above one atmosphere pressure, and is intended for LPG. As such it would be required to be certified to 350 psi.

It would also be required to have a pressure relief valve, because it will be flooded and then valved off, where thermal expansion can produce not vapor pressures, but hydraulic pressures. For that reason LPG pressure vessels may not be filled beyond 80% capacity, and of course a column is near 100%.

In short, even if your overall arrangement could pass International Building Codes and International Electrical codes, it couldn't pass ASME because it is potentially a bomb.

Having said that, our experiments with a simple closed tube and soaking, is that we extracted a lot of non targeted C-30 size molecules, so the yield was higher but the quality lower.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Fill full of weed, pull a vac, fill full of butane, let it soak on ice for 10-15 mins then blast it with another can through the top... do this outside in a well ventilated area of course.. get the pressure gauge, fuck the sight glass
Aye that looks good.
Dabarino.that is EXACTLY what I'm looking for.now I can see the difference in quality.i suspected that thing I posted was a peice o shit but I just wanted to be certain since it could be dangerous if it's a peice o shit.
Was that the one where the idiot shop owner was open blasting in the back with customers in the shop and gave the customers 2nd-3rd degree burns :( people like that give us a bad name
Oops sounds like that guys got a huge lawsuit on his hands.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

And I'm not gonna blow myself up.im not planning on making it in a small air tight cupboard with a lit fag in my mouth.
I'm not a spaz......well....maybe a bit...

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
BEST VALUE.. Thats who i been racking my fucking brain trying to remember!!! Good outfit used to buy alot of there stuff..

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks to every one who posted advice.you guys are awesome.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

BEST VALUE.. Thats who i been racking my fucking brain trying to remember!!! Good outfit used to buy alot of there stuff..
Best value?do they sell extraction gear?while iv got u hear Dannie I recall u mention something called,I think you called it "reclaim" or something.what does that mean?i know your reclaiming something out your rig

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Don't you worry bro I'm on the the rosin trail too.i don't really have a clue how to do it past the basics but wanted to try rosin but I didn't have hair straighters so I tried to do it with a bit o flat metal and an iron.i put the iron on full and left it ontop of the metal for a bit to heat it up then pressed.it didn't really work.i wasn't even sure if it was dry nugs or wet ones.i had my bro with me-who is even more clueless than me and he kept saying it was dry nugs I should use so I did.it didn't work.trid it with a small fresh nug.it worked A WEE BIT but not enough for a dab for sure.i only used small nugs though.also tried a bit o bubble but it just all melted into black shit instead o rosin.to be honest I don't think it was pure enough and I didn't have any of those wee rosin bags to separate the good from the bad wen pressing
Anyone got any tips on pressing rosin from nugs or bubble im all ears.cheers

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

No.

The news media was interviewing people across the shreet asking residents how they felt about a dispensary in the neighborhood. All of a sudden BOOM and tge fireball with the sofa flying through the window and landing on the side walk.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No.

The news media was interviewing people across the shreet asking residents how they felt about a dispensary in the neighborhood. All of a sudden BOOM and tge fireball with the sofa flying through the window and landing on the side walk.
Wow.i bet they didn't instantly think "that idiots blew up his shop makin bho" I bet theyr first thought was "scatter!its a bomb!the terrorists are upon us."

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Don't you worry bro I'm on the the rosin trail too.i don't really have a clue how to do it past the basics but wanted to try rosin but I didn't have hair straighters so I tried to do it with a bit o flat metal and an iron.i put the iron on full and left it ontop of the metal for a bit to heat it up then pressed.it didn't really work.i wasn't even sure if it was dry nugs or wet ones.i had my bro with me-who is even more clueless than me and he kept saying it was dry nugs I should use so I did.it didn't work.trid it with a small fresh nug.it worked A WEE BIT but not enough for a dab for sure.i only used small nugs though.also tried a bit o bubble but it just all melted into black shit instead o rosin.to be honest I don't think it was pure enough and I didn't have any of those wee rosin bags to separate the good from the bad wen pressing

Pressing nuggs is NOT answer unless you have 5+ ton press.

I'm going to press bubble Hash or Dry sift.

Pressing nuggs only get you about 45% of the Resins

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

Wow.i bet they didn't instantly think "that idiots blew up his shop makin bho" I bet theyr first thought was "scatter!its a bomb!the terrorists are upon us."

Yes it was freaky. Both workers were injured with 3rd degree burns but tge person holding the tube lost two fingers

D

dabarino

there ok you get what you pay for ive had to return a lot of the smaller parts everything leaks. there miniature ball valves are absolute garbage!!! ive used 4 different ones and everyone leaks.. while under pressure you can move the valve around and hear butane hissing out. they claim theres no problem with them ya right! there 6" standard pressure clamps need to be tightened to the max in order not to leak. they claim i need high pressure clamps lol... never buy a pre-built unit from them look at the parts list then buy all the parts separately depending on what your buying youll save hundreds to thousands..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Never had issues with anything i bought from them.. Maybe there QC fell off after they got bigger, but when they first came out they were the bee's knees

D

dabarino

Never had issues with anything i bought from them.. Maybe there QC fell off after they got bigger, but when they first came out they were the bee's knees
they replaced everything and were willing to give me credit towards hp clamps but i decided to get better quality replacement parts from someone else

Top Bottom