big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

well not all of the plants were affected but enough to kill my harvest . as you see theyre fucked! im cutting losses but not the plants. i will finish this grow out under 500w mode and no co2. just base nutes at minimal amounts. im very disappointed in myself cuz i shouldve known better. live and learn is all i can say.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
yeah it fuckin hurts bro. thanks.

Damn Cheddar that sux bro i have never seen u fuck up b4 and i remember when you had the bugs but got rid of them. You must of ben Blowed when you were feeding or smthin its all that bomb cali wax and kush one to many squirts with the plastic syringe thingy lol it will be All right everyone fucks up one or twice or three times but I know you will come back and kill it with the sick new gear you got. Dnt sweat it fam we have all seen you kill it shit happens. You just get yo pimp hand strong and smack the bitches back in shape BITCH DNT MAKE ME GET THE SHEARS I WILL CHOP YO ASS lol. Any way b4 i start rambling on because I'm Lit just keep you head up and Comp back with some sick new gear and kill it stay frosty bro.
P.G,

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn! That sucks bro!!! Sorry bout the bad luck!
Damn Cheddar that sux bro i have never seen u fuck up b4 and i remember when you had the bugs but got rid of them. You must of ben Blowed when you were feeding or smthin its all that bomb cali wax and kush one to many squirts with the plastic syringe thingy lol it will be All right everyone fucks up one or twice or three times but I know you will come back and kill it with the sick new gear you got. Dnt sweat it fam we have all seen you kill it shit happens. You just get yo pimp hand strong and smack the bitches back in shape BITCH DNT MAKE ME GET THE SHEARS I WILL CHOP YO ASS lol. Any way b4 i start rambling on because I'm Lit just keep you head up and Comp back with some sick new gear and kill it stay frosty bro.
P.G,

right on fellas. i appreciate it.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Damn brother, that tugs large nut bag bro, sooo sorry. Like i said last night, i have had the same shit happen before, never figured out 100% the cause, but those plants ended up a total loss. Deffinitely hard to see your garden in that state. But, like everyone else said, it happens bro, just gotta move forward, whats done is done. Hopefully the unaffected plants will KILL IT this round and harvest will be decent. You already know i can relate bro. Keep ya chin up brother! Rap to ya soon. Peace Queso Grande!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn brother, that tugs large nut bag bro, sooo sorry. Like i said last night, i have had the same shit happen before, never figured out 100% the cause, but those plants ended up a total loss. Deffinitely hard to see your garden in that state. But, like everyone else said, it happens bro, just gotta move forward, whats done is done. Hopefully the unaffected plants will KILL IT this round and harvest will be decent. You already know i can relate bro. Keep ya chin up brother! Rap to ya soon. Peace Queso Grande!

thanks brother. i appreciate the kind words. this is the first time ive ever done somthing like this to my plants so im pretty bummed. hopefully i got this shit out my system before i run my alien gear. if i do this shit again im retiring

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
thanks brother. i appreciate the kind words. this is the first time ive ever done somthing like this to my plants so im pretty bummed. hopefully i got this shit out my system before i run my alien gear. if i do this shit again im retiring
Fuckin guy, dont be too hard on yourself bro, like i said last night, certain products can produce very odd and strong effects that you wouldnt expect, like the GH PH down i mentioned. Its just finding the peak usage rate of what you used, if that truly is the cause, and not exceeding it. Dont trip homie, youre not kicked out of the club for this little feaux paux......., yet, lol. Youre a great grower bro, and you know it. Buck up lil camper, all will be green and healthy again. Peace my friend! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Fuckin guy, dont be too hard on yourself bro, like i said last night, certain products can produce very odd and strong effects that you wouldnt expect, like the GH PH down i mentioned. Its just finding the peak usage rate of what you used, if that truly is the cause, and not exceeding it. Dont trip homie, youre not kicked out of the club for this little feaux paux......., yet, lol. Youre a great grower bro, and you know it. Buck up lil camper, all will be green and healthy again. Peace my friend! Motiv

im my own biggest critque bro. nobody will ever be as hard on me as i am on myself. thanks bro it reallly helps to hear that from you and the rest of my farm fam. definantly going to mind my Ps and Qs thru out my other grows.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
im my own biggest critque bro. nobody will ever be as hard on me as i am on myself. thanks bro it reallly helps to hear that from you and the rest of my farm fam. definantly going to mind my Ps and Qs thru out my other grows.
Word brother! TRUST that i am the same way on myself. Ill rap with ya later brother. Peace homie! Motiv

Kahn Seanery

Kahn Seanery

hey man it happens to the best of them..
A wise man once told me...
"Before u achieve at success..you must first succeed at failure"

It may sound cleshe'
But from one cheese(323cheey) to another...
It will only will make u stronger..

it does suck tho ...my condolensces

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

So ive figured out what went wrong. My ph pen was out of calibration. It was reading .5 lower then it actually was. So i gave them 6.5 instead of 6.0 and we all know in coco thats a nono. The plants less affected recieved less water that time cuz they didnt need it. Im thinking now i will back up ph testing with the pen and paper and solution test. Now i can move forward and learn from the situation. Thanks everyone for the support. Big ups to all of you

Latest posts

Top Bottom