big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

I was thinking about putting a picture up of my collection but after that bean collection it would be like wipping my dick out next to johnny holmes - glad to see you got them girls transplanted - how long till they hit flower..........peace soser

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I used to feel good about my starter set until.....:eek:
This made me giggle. Thanks, cheese. Everything (across your threads) is looking good!
you should still feel good about your stash goods. this collection isnt everything but its taken me 3 years to get this far. i had 1 big jar of cali con gear but after 2 hermies i sold it all except raskals og that was gifted to me. thanks for your kind words, ive been putting in over time to make this next run my best.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I was thinking about putting a picture up of my collection but after that bean collection it would be like wipping my dick out next to johnny holmes - glad to see you got them girls transplanted - how long till they hit flower..........peace soser
haha its not the size of the boat in the ocean .. who am i kidding yes it is haha. you pulled that willy out and she asked who you gonna please with that and then you said MYSELF . haha. i crack me up. yeah bro i had to transplant after that last disapointment with the long line of dudes. these will all be flowered together including the alien genetics if they are ready so im guessing middle of november.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Damn! thats a collection. I really would love to see all the different packs you have.. Really interested in all the crosses in your last few photos. Always such killer plants homie. Peace MWD

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Tight.. That's not even ur whole collection whoa!!

Juss wait till u see what I got up my sleeve cheese.. U know I'm always workin on gettin more beans.. I've only been collecting a yr or 2.

i have all my extra special beans tucked away. beans beans and more beans i could have 5 more jars and it still wouldnt be enough haha. you stll got mystery strain so im jelly haha

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn! thats a collection. I really would love to see all the different packs you have.. Really interested in all the crosses in your last few photos. Always such killer plants homie. Peace MWD
thanks bro, its been some work to put it all together. id spread it all out but it would take me hours to shoot and post everything but just know there is a TON of fire in there. thanks the support and most of the pics i posted are of unreleased strains from breeders and farmers here

Cannastyle

Cannastyle

Killer thread BC!

Sorry to hear about the RA infestation....I had to deal with those over the summer too....The Caps Bennies really help though...They are under control now....

Nice score on the GSC....she seems to be making her rounds now...can't wait for flower pics!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Next round coming together nicely Queso! Bummer about the Solyent Sausage Party, but it happens, i really wanted to see those flower as well. Oh well, another day. Keep killing it my friend, youre doing awesome :)
As always you keep me crackin up as well, good shit man. Peace to ya My Brother! Ill rap with ya soon. Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Killer thread BC!

Sorry to hear about the RA infestation....I had to deal with those over the summer too....The Caps Bennies really help though...They are under control now....

Nice score on the GSC....she seems to be making her rounds now...can't wait for flower pics!
Thanks bro. It actually wasnt an RA infestation but a very bad fungus gnat problem. I almost have them 100%all knocked out but have to say caps bennies DID NOT help at all. After more investigation im not sure if i have the gsc that everyone is wanting. Ill flower her out and get a look however i do have a line on ehat i believe to be the real cut

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Next round coming together nicely Queso! Bummer about the Solyent Sausage Party, but it happens, i really wanted to see those flower as well. Oh well, another day. Keep killing it my friend, youre doing awesome :)
As always you keep me crackin up as well, good shit man. Peace to ya My Brother! Ill rap with ya soon. Motiv
Thanks bro, it wasnt just a spylent sausage party it was a full on ball fest with every plant that showed sex but it was my fault. Veg area gets warm and i kept them in beer cups too long. Ftom here on out i won't be using beer cups for anything but beer. Thanks bro for the kind words and YEARS of support and setting the bar very high giving me somthing to strive for, its always appreciated. Im sure we will rap shortly. Talk to you soon

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Thats a nice bean collection buddy..!!

I still got a couple packs of wifi from the early release and some other oge gear I think.. if I hadn't gave the Cali connection beans away I would of had some from their first packaging before they even got on the farm. Therebeans were so dank so they had to go. Lol

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thats a nice bean collection buddy..!!

I still got a couple packs of wifi from the early release and some other oge gear I think.. if I hadn't gave the Cali connection beans away I would of had some from their first packaging before they even got on the farm. Therebeans were so dank so they had to go. Lol
thanks bro. i have a few single seeds left from my ogr gear but that all the full packs got sold off after a bunch of hermie horror stories and plus i needed alien gear and for me thats a no brainer. i hear is early work is very stable tho. you got a bunch of fire ass clone onlys so i wouldnt even be trippin off beans if i were you.

Top Bottom