big quesos grows

• Thread starter bigcheese510
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Damn your the first I hear they had to sell the ogr gear cus of hermies.. I never once had something from ogr germ on me if I remember correctly...

Wow you traded ogr gear to get alien gear...... I would of never done that... till this day I have not grown out one alien bean.. and I don't plan on it.. he produces dank stuff but I'm just over beans I think.. I remember I use to be all pumped up about the drops couple years back.. everyone doing the camping and pressing refresh every couple seconds.. lol crazy days for sure.. now I just hit up aligee or g.o.d. when I need dank beans!!

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Damn your the first I hear they had to sell the ogr gear cus of hermies.. I never once had something from ogr germ on me if I remember correctly...

Wow you traded ogr gear to get alien gear...... I would of never done that... till this day I have not grown out one alien bean.. and I don't plan on it.. he produces dank stuff but I'm just over beans I think.. I remember I use to be all pumped up about the drops couple years back.. everyone doing the camping and pressing refresh every couple seconds.. lol crazy days for sure.. now I just hit up aligee or g.o.d. when I need dank beans!!

yeah bro quite a few of the homies told me their ogr gear hermied plus where i live i can get quite a few of his cuts just by driving to a club. i kept a couple beans of each strain tho just sold 10 packs and kept the extras. and on top of that i can get cuts of the homies non hermie ogr gear for free just on the word so to me its a no brainer. not sure why you wouldnt want to grow out aliens gear, its fuckin fire with heavy yeilds. i hope its not a personal deal but thats another thread somewhere else haha. i got aligee gear and god gear i fuck wit everyone that got fire bro i dont discriminate or get involved with other peoples issues. im just trying to grow a lot of dank in my little tent haha

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

kushplant . shes a dainty little lady with nice assets

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Dank that cherry pie is something else..!!

Oh and no probs with alien at all he's a dope breeder and a cool guy for sure!! But like you said I have a solid stable of nice genetics so sometimes I like to make my own crosses and grow out.. that's mainly the reason I don't purchase to many beans anymore..

Yeah I wouldn't know about the new ogr gear all my ogr stuff is from a few years back..

Can wait to see your dried nugg shots buddy. Those angels kush look like yiders!!

Is that the same cherry pie goo rocks..??

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Dank that cherry pie is something else..!!

Oh and no probs with alien at all he's a dope breeder and a cool guy for sure!! But like you said I have a solid stable of nice genetics so sometimes I like to make my own crosses and grow out.. that's mainly the reason I don't purchase to many beans anymore..

Yeah I wouldn't know about the new ogr gear all my ogr stuff is from a few years back..

Can wait to see your dried nugg shots buddy. Those angels kush look like yiders!!

Is that the same cherry pie goo rocks..??

thanks bro.

fa sho thats understandable.

all my ogr gear was from recent so i got spooked but im not worried about my decision. as long as i feel i upgraded thats all that matters.

thats the kushplant not the angels kush but yeah even in the small pot she put on some heavy nuggets. she cant even hold her self up and has been staked since week 2.

not sure if goo has this cut but if he has the gdp pheno it shoud be the same. cherry pie is real easy to get up here as of recent.

Rasputin

Rasputin

thanks bro.

fa sho thats understandable.

all my ogr gear was from recent so i got spooked but im not worried about my decision. as long as i feel i upgraded thats all that matters.

thats the kushplant not the angels kush but yeah even in the small pot she put on some heavy nuggets. she cant even hold her self up and has been staked since week 2.

not sure if goo has this cut but if he has the gdp pheno it shoud be the same. cherry pie is real easy to get up here as of recent.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Thats a nice bean collection buddy..!!

I still got a couple packs of wifi from the early release and some other oge gear I think.. if I hadn't gave the Cali connection beans away I would of had some from their first packaging before they even got on the farm. Therebeans were so dank so they had to go. Lol
nice i just scored a pack of ogr wifis from waayne. now thats a gift!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Hell yea Waayne is hella kool homie shot me a few packs of White Fire & a few packs White S1.. He's a kool ass guy!!
you mean Im not special haha lmfao....actually I didnt get no white s1s so how special could I be hahaha. Actually this aint right ...am I actually making jokes about not receiving enough gifts...what a dick I am haha....my bad...(sorry im about a six pack deep)...wait a min did you say a few packs of each...WTF!!!.....hahaha

Latest posts

Top Bottom