BKs Bean Popping & Chucking Adventure

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

Cindy is getting some tip burn after the recent bump in potassium.

This is at 1/2 teaspoon. The bag says 1-2 tablespoons.

Same with Fox farm stuff. I use like a 1/4 of what they say to use.

Otherwise the babies handled full nutes without issues. Its just two weeks of high k use. Thinking of just buying a few gals of ro water. Reduce the ppms that way. Feed once a day. Keep it Simple.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Wish @Aqua Man and @cemchris could see the progress. They were such a big help.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Moved my hydgometer inside the tent. Super low 50s rh with lights on. Low 60s on lights off.

Gosh I wish I could find work soon. I really just can't afford a spendy dehumidifier. Gotta pay taxes, 1099. Health issues cost money... car needs new tires. Just ... can't do it. Have other things I need to get. Like a new pair of glasses, or my teeth fixed. That's just life.

I've sent around 200 job apps and gotten a bunch of interviews. But no offers yet.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Cindy is getting some tip burn after the recent bump in potassium.

This is at 1/2 teaspoon. The bag says 1-2 tablespoons.

Same with Fox farm stuff. I use like a 1/4 of what they say to use.

Otherwise the babies handled full nutes without issues. Its just two weeks of high k use. Thinking of just buying a few gals of ro water. Reduce the ppms that way. Feed once a day. Keep it Simple.

This has been working well. 25% RO water is enough to bring the ppms down when running high k.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Moved my hydgometer inside the tent. Super low 50s rh with lights on. Low 60s on lights off.

What are you doing to fight PM without a dehumidifier? Baking soda foliar has been a lifesaver for me if you're not already using it. Do you have neem?

bunkerking

bunkerking

What are you doing to fight PM without a dehumidifier? Baking soda foliar has been a lifesaver for me if you're not already using it. Do you have neem?

Everything I read about pm says it's really about the high humidity with a hard swing.

It will grow at 50 rh. But for it to really get rolling. It needs that swing.

Same with gray mold. The papers on other plants show it doesn't happen below 65% rh. It's more about it being wet at 80%.

Best I can do is fight the swing by running at night. So light off is during the day.

Idk what else to do but prevent hard rh and temp swings. Can you spray neem oil on flowers this late?

bunkerking

bunkerking

I also am hitting them and checking them with a uv flashlight. Every few days. Making sure it's good.

Any tips are welcomed. Just can't spend much.

Last edited:
dire wolf

dire wolf

Hey bunkerking, clones are still alive , just not moving forward yet....

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Everything I read about pm says it's really about the high humidity with a hard swing.

It will grow at 50 rh. But for it to really get rolling. It needs that swing.

Same with gray mold. The papers on other plants show it doesn't happen below 65% rh. It's more about it being wet at 80%.

Best I can do is fight the swing by running at night. So light off is during the day.

Idk what else to do but prevent hard rh and temp swings. Can you spray neem oil on flowers this late?

Haha definitely not.

But it can be diluted and brushed onto the tops of the affected fan leaves with a little brush.

Up until I got lucky and got gifted a dehydrator, I was right there in the same boat. The baking soda spray and neem are what got me through.

Latest posts

Top Bottom