BKs Bean Popping & Chucking Adventure

• Thread starter bunkerking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bunkerking

bunkerking

I never seen a butt on a joint Haha I always liked the zigzag 1.0. Do not care for blunts at all. I want to taste the weed! Mostly do pinch hits when I smoke it now. Im a light weight.

Alot of sativa plants are good for joints. Problem is the heat from the smoke can burn off the terps by the time you get to smoking it. Some joints taste like ass half way.... others will taste as good the entire joint.

bunkerking

bunkerking

That looks amazing and transparent. I haven't seen a paper since the 70's. Also, the cone shaped ones. They gave me a CBD joint in a tube at the dispensary. It might take me the rest of the year to finish it! It is gigantic.

It's just raw rolling papers. Nothing fancy. Cost maybe 2 dollars at most.

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

ty.

its got a really strange smell of like... new plastic and lemons lol.
I love the cultivars with really unique smells. I have run through a ton of '88 G-13/HP. A lot of phenotypes smell like burnt tires. Yummy. I make my own crutches from the rolling paper packaging. I love not having to deal with roaches. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

bunkerking

bunkerking

I love the cultivars with really unique smells. I have run through a ton of '88 G-13/HP. A lot of phenotypes smell like burnt tires. Yummy. I make my own crutches from the rolling paper packaging. I love not having to deal with roaches. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

A 100pack of crutches only cost like $1. Just fyi. Next time you get papers, they should have them in stock. Then you dont smoke ink.

Yep! Burnt plastic it is. Super strange. Hmmm. wonder if thats the g13 coming out in this.

bunkerking

bunkerking

The more time i spend on this forum.

The more i realize how often i give bad advice due to just ignorance.

The more i try to withhold from giving advice unless ive had enough experience with it.

See what i mean lol. At-least I just had fun with him.

bunkerking

bunkerking

Its blue light most responsible for leafy growth. Red branching.

Doesn't the 6400k t5 lack a real red spectrum? Thought red promoted cell growth and division. I might be thinking of a video I recently watched. Cindy leaves stay tiny, until I bring in more red atleast.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Doesn't the 6400k t5 lack a real red spectrum? Thought red promoted cell growth and division. I might be thinking of a video I recently watched. Cindy leaves stay tiny, until I bring in more red atleast.

Yes a 6400k t-5 flourescent is a blue phosphor bulb. Not much red. Promotes compact leafy plants. In 5 weeks from seed most plants come out of my veg tent with fans bigger than an XL Glove.

Then under the 600 hps. And the hortilux does have added blue but still a strong red peak. The plants usually triple in size in 2-3 weeks. When i bend them the low branches take right off on most strains.

There is always the rest of the spectrum affecting growth too of course.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Aw tanks. Assuming I get to harvest. Gonna use the money saved from not buying weed for a few months to get a 600w ballast.

One day I'll get to your level. But one day at a time.

Thank you. I did it a plant a week at a time. Lol. We were talking about this tonight. I grew over 300 plants individually together in a row now. Or something like that. In 5.5 years. Had to maximize my plant count.

Latest posts

Top Bottom