• Tagged users None
F

forehead

outstanding!..those are monsters!..droooling over here! :afroweed:

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Sick bro! I'd love to go in this part of african. Respect!

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Not that I'm planning to commercialize this strain but if it would happen... the source I got it from should not be forgotten! I wouldn't be able to live with myself..
Thanks for all your replies! and I hope you guys understand what I'm sayin.

Grtz

Hell YEAAH BROTHER!!! Thats the spirit iam taling about

D

dr.lewis

Keep in mind that the elements are the key factor in coloration/pigmentation. So, to produce similar buds you need to reproduce the environment. Good luck on reproducing that Central African climate on this continent!!!!! There was also a recent study relating bean size/dryer climate to a higher CBD content... Probably the reason for the psych high.

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Hey bro, I didnt notice this until now, gonna be some wild shit to come in this one for sure. Good luck man, I'm sure its gonna be fun to watch.

C

cacamal

Aloha fellow growers!

I recently came back from a trip to Africa and brought back some ''Black African'' seeds.
I'm a half-caste Nigerian so I visit the continent quite often.

After some travelling trough central-Africa I came across some premium weed simply called ''black juju'' meaning black voodoo/magic.
This shit made me go maddd :icon_dizzy: trippiest high I've ever experienced for sure!
I smoked it in daytime under the hot African sun so I thought that had something to do with it, so I smoked sum again in the night.
THE SHIT GOT ME EVEN HIGHER! I thought it was laced or something??

One week later I visited the dealer that sold me the herb.. I asked him for more info bout this particular strain.
He told me they call it juju ojii on the streets, quick Igbo lessons: juju means magic and oji means black.
The strain did not originate from that region, it was brought in from Tanzania according to him.
It was like I was interrogating him so he noticed how interested I was and asked me if I would like to see his current grow...

He took me into a ''bush'' and in the center of it was a small cleared area.
He had alot of stuff growing and gave me a little tour.
After a while of smoking and talking we got to the Black Magic.
''OMFG'' were literally the first words that fell out my mouth.

The buds had like a black/blueish hue around it.
The shit scared me a little bit it had like, an aura? lol
seriously tho, it had some nice pigmentation going on on the buds.
The leaves were very dark blue steadily darkening to black on the tips of the leaves. YEAH BLUE not purple!!
The buds smelled like colonels Sander's secret mix of herbs and spices. A very pungent smell.

I fell in love! I immediately asked him if he could share some beans.
And thank God he said: no problem my man! :rasta2:
We left the bush and he took me back to his compound.
He went inside his crib and took a big brown paper bag wit him.
It was full of FAT dark seeds! I've never seen any beans this big! so I scored about 100 beans!

I sent them in 3 packages to several safe addresses back over the ocean and they literally just arrived! I'm so fukking stoked u guys!! :rock
I'm going to germ sum next month, can't wait to see how they turn out under my artificial sun.

If people appear to be interested I'll keep u guys updated!

Peace!

subscribed! I have brought back bag seed from places like guatemala panama and SA with great results.killer tasting sativas. the only problem is they usually throw bananas but what can you do. there is nothing like some of the flavors you get off those pure sativas but you must be patient!good luck and cant wait to see some finished herb

H

HeadlessBuddha

I'm having a Black Attack! Show me some pics.

While we wait...: Why are those seeds so big? I mean big ones. Right? The black must be teaching. The seeds are teaching. Obviously drawing our attention in - wow! Huge! How did that happen? We need to know voraciously because we suspect they are potent as all hell. If we know truth, then we are the King of the Jungle and we come HEAVY.
What is your secret Black? So huge you just dwarf those little ones. Size alone begs the question, What is the secret to your life, your growth? ...are you black?

Now you can't say it's the food, or the light, or the heat, because that's crap..not black. You can't touch black. You can't taste or smell black. Can you see Black?.. No. You can't have black as thought. There is no idea of black. Yet the black is right there, right in front of you and it's seed is huge. The wave is ......... huge and black. So I ask, How so huge? Why did that happen? It's what we are living for.

Big Dogs...pant and sweat Hit Hit! It's on.

Whew! Black

O

organickat

I would love to see these growin ..get some pix up bro

fractal

fractal

Wonder How the Black Majic would stand up neck to neck with the African Black Majic seeds I got in the 60`s? They don`t sound like the same strain and come from a different part of Africa.Mine are from the Congo. But they may be a what`s up on there own right! Many strains yet to be discovered by us western cultures Bet?

Wonder I been bugged for years to release mine or even offered mega moneys for the genetics but still haven`t got around to growing a seed run of them.I`ve only grown it a few times and it grows all black even the main stem is mostly black,covered in greese like trechs that almost drip.Hard to light and so dank it puts the best of em under a voodo spell right off.Head feels like it`s above the clouds and your eyes start seeing stars,opps in the dirt again!Kind of high you can`t stand,heart pounds like a fast drum and you can`t hear much over the pounding.I really think it has something else to it besides just THC!

Dang mark that is amazing, would you consider growing them out soon before they get any older than they are?

C

cooperji

waiting for that update as well.. in the meantime a word from our sponsors...

Top Bottom