Black African

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JJ-NYC

JJ-NYC

I'm interested in this one, would love to see it released. Gotta love those early flowering pure sativas. There's something special with all of the African strains.

B

British_Hempire

The Chiskei that Tropical Seeds do has got my interest, it's an 8 week pure sativa from S Africa, grows more like an indica than a sativa, I figure it will be ideal for taming something wild like Zamal, Dalat or Malawi Gold without introducing any indica blood.

R

Reeferman

I have some select pheno's from cambodia highland that are really fast for sativa's also also my burmese is crazzy fast and the best tasting weed around imop

B

British_Hempire

Interesting, I have some Burmese seeds a friend in Canada sent me a while back, probably related to yours, I'll have to dig em out!

V

v0ssman

Ive heard your burmese works well on anxiety and depression. Friend called it an emotional regulator. I gotta try it out

B

British_Hempire

Can you give us a brief outline of the Burmese please? Flower time, structure, stretch, I've heard it's a big yielder and an ibl, how's the vigour? Reckon it would be a good choice to tame an equatorial like zamal?

R

Reeferman

I am not a fan of zamal ! but yes I have worked the burmese and cambodian lines since I collected them in 1990 .

The burmese is a highland cultivar of the highest order grew more like a indica by far .

The burmese takes 9 weeks although when it started it was more like 12 weeks its a f-13 roughly .

It still has a slight stretch most of the burmese offered from other companies were obtained as clones in the early days 92-93 so they are pollinated with something different at some point .
The current line I have on the market is the best in flavor and yield huge yields in buckets systems .
The Viper is a exceptional hybrid that is ideal for clone selection for both indoor and outdoor production .
The burmese is great on anything its put on look at burma-berry , B13 etc its a winner from the old time stock .

The cambodian line is longer flowering but far more crazzy in the high dept ~!

J

Jalisco Kid

I've got a pack of viper and 2 packs of burmese on the way. One of my helpers is happy because he loved the some golden burmese I used to grow. I was surprised I won them. The vipers lore's smell got me intrigued. JK

J

Josey Wales

Vipers smell is unbeatable, as well as the high, I,ve been waiting years to get this strain back, I was happy to get 2 packs. Can't run them for a while tho.

G

greyfx

Hey reef, what's you take on this Chemdog thing? Do you think it might be Chemo x Mexican?

I think it's very possible. Reason being I've grown out some diesel ryders, which are supposedly nycd(soma's)xlowryder#2. I had one pheno fruity, one pheno smelt like straight up chemical fuel and was resiny as hell. I'm not sure but I think it's possible. People like to keep things a mystery so others don't try to recreate what they've already created.

R

Reeferman

Soma's nyc disel has nothing to do with sour d or chem dog .

R

Reeferman

Maybe I am missing something as a breeder by not growing bag seeds ?
Look at NYCD and chem dog eh ?
I gotta start saving those bad seeds maybe a legend will be born ~!
~reef~

N

Nirrity

Legends born in hype. Not many folks realize what they _really_ want, "most people just want what they don't have, it's a human fault" as Skunkman said...
Reef you could made (G13 X SMCG) X Lemon Thai, called it "Thai Massage", write a story of happy accident pollination and throw out a 'very limited VIP edition' or something like that with a price tag of 400$, I'm sure a lot of guys will cut your hands with those packs LOL

B

British_Hempire

I am not a fan of zamal ! but yes I have worked the burmese and cambodian lines since I collected them in 1990 .

The burmese is a highland cultivar of the highest order grew more like a indica by far .

The burmese takes 9 weeks although when it started it was more like 12 weeks its a f-13 roughly .

It still has a slight stretch most of the burmese offered from other companies were obtained as clones in the early days 92-93 so they are pollinated with something different at some point .
The current line I have on the market is the best in flavor and yield huge yields in buckets systems .
The Viper is a exceptional hybrid that is ideal for clone selection for both indoor and outdoor production .
The burmese is great on anything its put on look at burma-berry , B13 etc its a winner from the old time stock .

The cambodian line is longer flowering but far more crazzy in the high dept ~!

I definitely need the Burmese and Cambodian then! The Cambodian sounds like my ideal, I love crazy highs!

Can I ask why you're not a fan of zamal? I can't claim to have grown more than a small number of zamal seeds myself and I have sampled two of the three zamal cuts in Holland from the GN03 seeds, so that's hardly representative of what I have always been told is a very varied genepool. I still have a number of GN03 Zamal seeds and they were high on my list of things to grow as, unlike a few other equatorials I've tried to grow indoors, they will flower to maturity under HPS.

Actually, what sativa strain from your collection would you recommend to me, my criteria are quite simple, I seek the most psychedelic, profound, mind altering effect possible. Yield, flowering time, appearance, those are all irrelevant, I just want to expand the margins of my consciousness without resorting to chemicals!

One reason I liked the zamal cut I kept so much was it's synergy with psilocybe semilanceata (which grow in abundance where I live) when consumed along with the shrooms, it enhanced the effects of the shrooms and the two together was a rather wonderful experience.

G

greyfx

I believe in chance, and sometimes you find some great phenos in bagseed. I saved a bagseed today out of some crippie a guy gave me at work.

M

mrp

My travels in africa in the 80's

Hi there
How u guys doin?
I lived and traveled africa in the early 80's
iv been in kenia tanzania malawi nigeria and mafia island /zanzibar for more then 4 years
ive sampled 100's of diffrent weed packs there
strongest by far was in kenia-
yes-it was black
the guy said its from malawi-(but thats what every1 said which ever country i was...)it had a harsh old school taste-bad bag appeal-and a psychadelic stone-that ive only experienced a few times in my life-2 puff of a splif-and your sorted-and mind u-im a HEAVY smoker.
Second strongest was from nigiria-looked exacly the same-completely black-was also amazingly strong.
From what ive read b4-the diffrence between these strains and the other potent strains-is the high THCV content
I dont realy care if RM is the one on dj's book.
but i would love to know if RM thinks thats his most psychoactive strain....Reef?
Cheers
Mr p

Latest posts

Top Bottom