Black African

• Thread starter Jalisco Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GreenTrees88

I have a friend that lives in Tanzania, but is back in the states right now. I will see him in a few days. He was a old time distributor back in the day and still a huge smoker. He always seems to have things on him from Africa. I was ask him.

Side note. He used to bring in semi loads in from Mexico. After the long haul the seeds would all work there way to the bottom of the trailer. His brother tells stories how there where so many seeds that he used to shovel them in to his wood burning stove to keep warm! lol

M

MichaelFranti

9 pages the question has been asked several times, lets see some plant shots, and some budshots

sun

sun

sounds like this one would be a fun grow, psycoactive?evan bad pics would be cool .sounds like a good one to run through my dry sift box. so this one was suposed to be in holand back in the day ? anyone got any pics from its coffee shop days?

DSC02649
fractal

fractal

Such a shame that the load of black african seeds was lost in transit, or whatever happened. Hopefully he makes a lot more of these. Sounds like it would work really well in a hot and dry part of california. I like the description of the trichomes too, would definitely mate it with a plant I have whose trichs look like chrome BBs. I love those resin heads that you can spot from across the room!

A

AlphaDog

is there a grow or smoke report available

nope.. there doesn't seem to be any with alot of reef's X's. I know he used to have his own website but i didn't frequent it, plus any reports on a breeders own site may tend to be biased toward making his/her product look good, so either way, guess only Reef himself or future grows on this site will clear alot of it up

M

MichaelFranti

there were alot of amazing grows back at rms.com it was a great place to be for a while it was my home, rodia, and others made things kick ass also reef was in his prime bring out love potion and willly nelson the seeds were actually bomb all great rerports, i havent heard any good thing since, theres just not the same

Z

zoeronerer

Somewhere between '90-'95 I would think 80-90% of pure mexican disappeared. I drive a lot up and down Mexico and have not run into any of the stuff we used to smoke. Maybe in some deep valleys in Oax. or Chip you can run into some. But those type of people do not grow it commercially. Everyone fell into the 90 day wonders, it tripled their income. My uncles grow and that all they ask me for.I have brought down a lot of seeds for them and within a year they trash out the genetics. A lot of pollen out there. You would not believe how many people came down and injected their genetics here.
If it was that easy I would be smokin some spears of oaxaca and some gold from gue. which is my #2 potent pot right behind Crystal from Kauai from the early 80's.
Maybe thats why some chems remind you of Mexican. Suerte JK

i know the crystal jk from the napali........the zodiac boat boys had it. yummmmmmmmmm zone...nice score keep that 1 pure you scored.

.i remember all the varried mex from private farmers.... alot of its still out there up some valley like u said with a farmer and some cows. and ladys wearin bright colors......i hope.....i remember all the stuff wrapped in newspaper in the 80's......funnnn now everything is all malverde and machine guns.:phone-2

Top Bottom