Blue uprising all organic

• Thread starter 420alldaze
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420alldaze

420alldaze

hey bro, no doubt. they took some room in an already small space. its all good tho, guess thats why there testers...lol gonna snap a pic of her now. unfotunately, shell have to wait until i have some other goodies to go into flower with her. thanks for droppin in cat

420alldaze

420alldaze

ok here ya go ....the infamous #6:wideyed:
Bu
Bu2
Bu3
Bu4
think im gonna top her again and get some cuts at the same time to slow her pace down a bit. anyone run any og before, chime in and let me know how much you think she'll stretch? thanks for stoppin in...looking forward to gettin her into flower:woot:
enjoy the day

soserthc1

soserthc1

looking good you should keep those males, hows the smell
its a test run , so keeping males requires asking uprising seeds and they have never been back , are they selling seeds anywhere yet.... you cali , co. guys would know better than I but they came on strong ..... testers , free shirts , stickers , then puff there gone, any info on this ? the last girl is looking sweet topped her early huh bro..... best of luck with her..... when hitting flower ?

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

its a test run , so keeping males requires asking uprising seeds and they have never been back , are they selling seeds anywhere yet.... you cali , co. guys would know better than I but they came on strong ..... testers , free shirts , stickers , then puff there gone, any info on this ? the last girl is looking sweet topped her early huh bro..... best of luck with her..... when hitting flower ?
Soserthc1, i think you smoke as much as me and i have to tell you im str8 up man and im really happy with the tester beans, if i could go back in time im not sure i would not complain because i geniunely wanted more feed back but as i smoke my 5 phenos im getting all the feedback i need and its all positive i asked alot in the beginning and they answered and i grew them the way Uprising said i should and they came out Flame! Much props and i did say in the begining that i was looking for a male only for this test and he sent me regs i found a male and love all 5 phenos that i kept.

420alldaze

420alldaze

looking good you should keep those males, hows the smell
whats up brother, i wish i had the room for a male or two to be kept. but right now im fittin 20 gallons in a 5 gall bucket..lol i still have half a pack left cause thats all i could run..in the futere ill drop the rest and maybe have room later to do that. im not gettin much smell off her. smokin on sour alien hb so smells are out of whack for me right now:D thanks for droppin in and stay tuned

420alldaze

420alldaze

what up amigo? i see all is poppin off at your new spot...very nice :) yeah i dont know what happened to dude. he was kool, a little lackin in the response dept. but hey life gets in the way of things sometimes. whatever the case may be, im thankful for the chance to get some fresh gear in my arsenal. this blue og is easy to grow, a little slow on the take off but that could be a number of things on my part. its all good,gettin cuts this week , a little more veg then flip..i did top kinda early but she got too close to the heater one nite so i was kinda forced to do it before i normally would.maybe a 600 watt scrog is in ordero_O....lol thanks man stop back anytime

420alldaze

420alldaze

Soserthc1, i think you smoke as much as me and i have to tell you im str8 up man and im really happy with the tester beans, if i could go back in time im not sure i would not complain because i geniunely wanted more feed back but as i smoke my 5 phenos im getting all the feedback i need and its all positive i asked alot in the beginning and they answered and i grew them the way Uprising said i should and they came out Flame! Much props and i did say in the begining that i was looking for a male only for this test and he sent me regs i found a male and love all 5 phenos that i kept.
well at least you got some answers from them. no worries tho,its nice to have breeders input but most of the time my love and knowledge of this great plant shines thru either way brother. you had a nice run with those. congrats enjoy your harvest and drop in anytime

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
ok here ya go ....the infamous #6:wideyed:View attachment 300307View attachment 300308View attachment 300309View attachment 300310think im gonna top her again and get some cuts at the same time to slow her pace down a bit. anyone run any og before, chime in and let me know how much you think she'll stretch? thanks for stoppin in...looking forward to gettin her into flower:woot:
enjoy the day
If she's anything like mine 420..she's quite a tall lady,,, the way you like em ;)

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn, 420, forgive me if you answered this already, but what's the make up of the Blue OG. i got some that made by Ink and was wondering if yours was the same.

Top Bottom