Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Funk junky

Funk junky

Btw @FresnoFarmer that Snow Temple should be something special. I’ve grown Mountain Temple (Appalachia cross) and Tree of Life (Jack x Temple) and both of them turned out really well. Big-ass yielders of ridiculously good, happy, up-up-up bud. It seems like the Temple male just brings good things to any cross.
Got some mountain temple in fridge what sort of tastes and smells did you have ?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Got some mountain temple in fridge what sort of tastes and smells did you have ?

Smoke reports for all three phenos that I got start about five posts down. Plenty of growing/harvest pics in that thread, too. I’m glad I still have a few seeds of that one. I actually saw beans of the MT available at some Seedbank website not too long ago and considered buying another pack. Mountain Temple’s easily in my top-five Bodhi strains list, maybe even top-three.

shaganja

shaganja

Minitiger

Minitiger

Godhead (Blockhead x 88g13/HP)
View attachment 893467

View attachment 893468

View attachment 893465

View attachment 893469

View attachment 893470

Grown organically in soil, smells range from :: Grapefruit rinds, Citrus Pledge, Rubber cement and Gasoline.

That is some gawddamn good-looking weed, @Lharg Have you tried any of Bodhi’s 88 G/Hash crosses before? I grew some Clusterfunk out a couple years ago. Thought it’d be relatively sedative, just because of the G13/Hashplant influence. I was wrong. Shit ended up being really electric, tingly and up. I liked that cross so much that when I put in my tester requests last month, I put the Golden Triangle/GHash cross third on my list and ended up getting that one, along with a Genius Thai/OMG cross.

Let us know how it smokes....

Lharg

Lharg

That is some gawddamn good-looking weed, @Lharg Have you tried any of Bodhi’s 88 G/Hash crosses before? I grew some Clusterfunk out a couple years ago. Thought it’d be relatively sedative, just because of the G13/Hashplant influence. I was wrong. Shit ended up being really electric, tingly and up. I liked that cross so much that when I put in my tester requests last month, I put the Golden Triangle/GHash cross third on my list and ended up getting that one, along with a Genius Thai/OMG cross.

Let us know how it smokes....
This is the first 88g13/HP i've played around with... she has an uplifting head high with a wild body high. I guess the word 'tingly' nails it, as you really vibe out on this weed. Congrats on your testers, cheers! That Genius Thai/OMG will be something to keep an eye on too :fire:

Minitiger

Minitiger

This is the first 88g13/HP i've played around with... she has an uplifting head high with a wild body high. I guess the word 'tingly' nails it, as you really vibe out on this weed. Congrats on your testers, cheers! That Genius Thai/OMG will be something to keep an eye on too :fire:

Yeah, I’m pretty stoked about the testers. I didn’t get my first choice (Vintage Jack x Purple Unicorn) which was kind of a bummer, but the two I got sound pretty good. Can’t start them for another ten days or so, but pics will, of course, be posted here once I do start them.

Just out of curiosity @Lharg what’s your organic soil mix?

Minitiger

Minitiger

Here's the Pinball Wizard I chopped two days after the Cherry Trance, day 73, I think.

IMG 3685

IMG 3690
IMG 3691
IMG 3692
IMG 3696
IMG 3698
IMG 3699

This plant was very interesting and I really wish I got more than one female from the four seeds I planted (still got six seeds and they'll be getting planted sooner rather than later). She seemed to be a perfect melding of Super Silver Haze-type nose and flavors, but on a Wookie-type plant (shorter, stockier) and diminished flowering time than true SSH. When I chopped her, she smelled really, really haze-y/spicy, which got me pretty excited, as I'm a big fan of hazes. Dried her for six days (she was the only plant in the drying tent for a few days and it was really super-dry in LA, so six days was as long as I could let her hang) and when I started trimming and jarring, I was blown away. The spiciness had completely disappeared and all I could smell and taste in my mouth was LEMON LEMON LEMON. Like I just bit into a fresh lemon. I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for two days after jarring. To be honest, it was pretty annoying haha. I don't really like lemons. I like weed that has lemon-y smells and flavors, but trimming this really was like chewing on a lemon wedge or something. Made my mouth pucker.

I figure a good month-long cure (and longer) will mellow out that lemon flavor and bring out more of the haze-y elements I noticed while she was growing.

Last night, after two weeks of curing, I cracked a jar and packed a small bowl. First of all, it's STICKY, but all of the weed I grow usually is, so that wasn't surprising. What was a nice surprise was that breaking a little bud up revealed extremely pleasant and easily noticeable perfume-y, floral notes. It actually reminded me very much of Larry OG. Or just OG's in general. The lemon was there, but not nearly as intense as when I jarred her up. I can't give an accurate smoke report, just because I was in DC all weekend and my sleep patterns are all fucked-up because I spent the last four days on the East Coast, but still on West Coast time. Couple that with waking up at 6am yesterday (3am West Coast time) and a friggin six hour direct flight back to LA, plus the multiple beers I drank when I got home and it was hard to judge exactly how this weed affected me. I liked the buzz, though.

@jumpincactus I think this is one you should absolutely check out, being a Sativa fan and all.

She yielded really, really well, too. The best yielder of the five plants I grew this round. Buds aren't airy at all. They're not rock-hard or anything, but they've got nice density. I'll post a full smoke report in that section of the farm in two weeks, after the flowers have gotten the cure I think they deserve, but so far, this Pinball Wizard seems like a real winner.

Btw, @Bobrown14 I dunno, what do you think? Is that “white stuff” on the Pinball Wizard powdery mildew??? Hahaha!!!

Last edited:
Minitiger

Minitiger

What a plant the looks like it will be very tasty !!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think it’ll be pretty tasty. I smoked it out of a dirty-ass bowl last night, so flavors were at a minimum, but if it tastes anything like it smells after breaking up a nug (floral/cologne/perfume/lemon, in that order), I’ll be super-happy. It really does remind me a lot of the best Larry OG batches that I’ve come across. And Larry’s one of my favorite-tasting OG’s, so I’m stoked. We’ll see how it tastes after it cures for a couple more weeks and I roll a proper j.

One thing that bugs me about Bodhi is I wish he would concentrate on certain crosses of his and work lines further than F1, rather than just chucking a shitload of pollen and releasing 50 hybrids twice a year. On the one hand, I get it. I like that he gives us so many options. But on the other hand, I think “breeding” like that really allows for certain super-special crosses (and yes, I’m referring to this Pinball Wizard, which seems pretty fucking special) to slip through the cracks. I understand his philosophy of “Here’s a bunch of crosses, do with it what you will,” but I’m not a fucking breeder. And the Pinball Wizard (along with his Mountain Temple, Silver Temple and a few others) seem like they could really benefit from more work being done by somebody who actually knows a little something about breeding plants. I grew out his Goldstar f4’s a while ago and they were spectacular plants. Easy to grow, yielded really well and the smoke was fucking stellar. He did good work on those Goldstars. I wish he’d explore some of his other crosses for a few generations....

Funk junky

Funk junky

Smoke reports for all three phenos that I got start about five posts down. Plenty of growing/harvest pics in that thread, too. I’m glad I still have a few seeds of that one. I actually saw beans of the MT available at some Seedbank website not too long ago and considered buying another pack. Mountain Temple’s easily in my top-five Bodhi strains list, maybe even top-three.
Yeah I remember getting through some of that thread some time ago but never finished it.
I'll try to go through it when I get five minutes.
I'm really loving these bingo pajama so far the terpenes are amazing photos from start of week 4
IMG 0301
IMG 0304
IMG 0305
IMG 0307
IMG 0315
IMG 0321
IMG 0301
IMG 0304
IMG 0305
IMG 0307
IMG 0315
IMG 0321

IMG 0311
IMG 0312
Minitiger

Minitiger

Bhodi everything! Clusterfunk, goji og, Hindu Hashplant, dragonsblood Hashplant, synergy.

Hinduhashplant in 65gallon smart potView attachment 897104
Dragonsblood Hashplant In 65gal
View attachment 897105
Kudra x snow lotus 100 gallon smart pot
View attachment 897139
clusterfunk 65 gal
View attachment 897140
Group shot
View attachment 897141
Bees enjoying my male garden
View attachment 897142

Nice! You better get some chicken wire or netting or somethin’ up soon, those bitches are gonna be FLOPPING in a month or so. Or am I just not seeing the netting? I see stakes there, but no netting. My eyesight sucks, though, so....

Stoked to see you growing that Clusterfunk, you’re the only person besides me who I’ve seen throw some pics of that online. Mine grew some pretty dense flowers, I really do think you’re gonna need some kind of support for that one, especially being outdoors and all. The first time I grew it (indoors), I needed to stake and tie it. The second time I grew it (also indoors), I didn’t. Don’t know what that’s about, but outdoors, I’d imagine you’re gonna end up with baseball bats. Either way, the Clusterfunk is some gawddamn good smoke, no doubt about it.

Man, oh man, I sure wish I could grow outdoors.... I keep telling my girl,”Get ready, cuz if I ever win the lottery, we’re buying a hundred acres up north and living off the land...” She’s like,”Ummmmm..... no.” haha!

@Sailor Jerry You don’t get worried that those bees are gonna pollinate your female crop? Or is that the plan? What males are you growing?

Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Goji og
268A01D1 5BF5 4CC3 93E9 CDEB34EF9292

Kudra x snowlotus
81CAF791 3C91 4DCA 9D9F 1F46F8020828

Hindu hashplant
399213E8 9659 47D7 A507 917F77215DA0

I got most of them held up with stakes trellis netting. I’m hoping to hold out until mid October to harvest. My headband clone is looking like it’s the farthest along. Then the kudra x snowlotus or the clusterfunk. The goji og, cherry queen, Hindu Hashplant, and dragonsblood all are stacking up nicely. My synergy plant is looking sad. I’m not sure why all of a sudden it’s gotten so shitty, but the other plants are passing it in yield.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Bhodi everything! Clusterfunk, goji og, Hindu Hashplant, dragonsblood Hashplant, synergy.

Hinduhashplant in 65gallon smart potView attachment 897104
Dragonsblood Hashplant In 65gal
View attachment 897105
Kudra x snow lotus 100 gallon smart pot
View attachment 897139
clusterfunk 65 gal
View attachment 897140
Group shot
View attachment 897141
Bees enjoying my male garden
View attachment 897142
Oh cool never seen kudra x snow lotus listed before is it a tester?

Latest posts

Top Bottom