• 🎅 Early Christmas Sale - 25% Off All Seeds 🎄
    Use Coupon Code At Checkout: XMAS25

Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Your bingo pajama looks great! I really wish I had kept mine around. It was a great producer yielding plant.

That kudra x snowlotus was a freebie I got a few years ago during the 4/20 promotion. It could also have been the midsummer blessing. I’ll have to look at my seed packs again to be sure. It grows so much different outdoors than indoors. It’s beautiful outside but I’m not thrilled with it indoors in my environment.

Your bingo pajama looks great! I really wish I had kept mine around. It was a great producer yielding plant.

That kudra x snowlotus was a freebie I got a few years ago during the 4/20 promotion. It could also have been the midsummer blessing. I’ll have to look at my seed packs again to be sure. It grows so much different outdoors than indoors. It’s beautiful outside but I’m not thrilled with it indoors in my environment.
I have a friend who has f2, and many crosses with at least one bingo male. If you pm me I might be able to get beans?
My buddy has shit postal service but I'm looking to link him maybe late February?

My kudra leaning pheno looks like big colas but is looser than the other. Though she is sweaty and greasy she is now falling over with wheight. I've swapped them over now. I put her under the light that has more red to try and sync two phenos that are at least a week apart

Okay, y’all, I’m just gonna say that the Pinball Wizard is where it’s at. It’s funny, cuz I was just talking to a friend of mine a month or so ago how I was looking for that old high school weed-type of high, where everything is okaaaayyyyyyy and you got a permagrin on your face. The Pinball has that type of high big-time. I’m super-glad I have more seeds of that one. Really, really good weed. Good producer, too. I recommend y’all grab some beans of that one. I blazed some last night before bed, which was kind of a mistake haha. I wanted to sleep and ended up watching like four episodes of Mad Men and getting up out of bed every fifteen minutes or so and doing a lot of stretches. Which sounds kind of shitty, but it was actually really pleasant. So, yeah.... Pinball Wizard for the win. I’ll post some pics of my dried-and-cured nugs soon. It real fucking good, though....

Latest Cannabis Seeds

Sundae Cookies
Sold out

Sundae Cookies

Divine Genetics
Sundae Driver x GMO Cookies
Feminized
New
$200.00
Sunset Sherbet S1
Sold out

Sunset Sherbet S1