Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

Your bingo pajama looks great! I really wish I had kept mine around. It was a great producer yielding plant.

That kudra x snowlotus was a freebie I got a few years ago during the 4/20 promotion. It could also have been the midsummer blessing. I’ll have to look at my seed packs again to be sure. It grows so much different outdoors than indoors. It’s beautiful outside but I’m not thrilled with it indoors in my environment.

Funk junky

Funk junky

Your bingo pajama looks great! I really wish I had kept mine around. It was a great producer yielding plant.

That kudra x snowlotus was a freebie I got a few years ago during the 4/20 promotion. It could also have been the midsummer blessing. I’ll have to look at my seed packs again to be sure. It grows so much different outdoors than indoors. It’s beautiful outside but I’m not thrilled with it indoors in my environment.
I have a friend who has f2, and many crosses with at least one bingo male. If you pm me I might be able to get beans?
My buddy has shit postal service but I'm looking to link him maybe late February?

Funk junky

Funk junky

My kudra leaning pheno looks like big colas but is looser than the other. Though she is sweaty and greasy she is now falling over with wheight. I've swapped them over now. I put her under the light that has more red to try and sync two phenos that are at least a week apart

Minitiger

Minitiger

Okay, y’all, I’m just gonna say that the Pinball Wizard is where it’s at. It’s funny, cuz I was just talking to a friend of mine a month or so ago how I was looking for that old high school weed-type of high, where everything is okaaaayyyyyyy and you got a permagrin on your face. The Pinball has that type of high big-time. I’m super-glad I have more seeds of that one. Really, really good weed. Good producer, too. I recommend y’all grab some beans of that one. I blazed some last night before bed, which was kind of a mistake haha. I wanted to sleep and ended up watching like four episodes of Mad Men and getting up out of bed every fifteen minutes or so and doing a lot of stretches. Which sounds kind of shitty, but it was actually really pleasant. So, yeah.... Pinball Wizard for the win. I’ll post some pics of my dried-and-cured nugs soon. It real fucking good, though....

SouthernOhio

SouthernOhio

Okay, y’all, I’m just gonna say that the Pinball Wizard is where it’s at. It’s funny, cuz I was just talking to a friend of mine a month or so ago how I was looking for that old high school weed-type of high, where everything is okaaaayyyyyyy and you got a permagrin on your face. The Pinball has that type of high big-time. I’m super-glad I have more seeds of that one. Really, really good weed. Good producer, too. I recommend y’all grab some beans of that one. I blazed some last night before bed, which was kind of a mistake haha. I wanted to sleep and ended up watching like four episodes of Mad Men and getting up out of bed every fifteen minutes or so and doing a lot of stretches. Which sounds kind of shitty, but it was actually really pleasant. So, yeah.... Pinball Wizard for the win. I’ll post some pics of my dried-and-cured nugs soon. It real fucking good, though....
I love weed that encourages a person to exercise. lol
I hang upside down on my "gravity machine" ,
when my buzz is just right. lol

H

hawkman

Goji og is my fave bodhi strain.infact it's one of my fav strains of all time.super dank earthy creamy fuelly goodness.if u can get Goji beans I would advice u jump on em fast.
Thanks have a Gojo OG X Star Pupil (afghana x Thai) (female seed) one just popped - looks like a 9 week flower ? anything special one needs to know about "Gojo OG" ?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Thanks have a Gojo OG X Star Pupil (afghana x Thai) (female seed) one just popped - looks like a 9 week flower ? anything special one needs to know about "Gojo OG" ?
It's Goji og .it's tall as fuck is probably the main thing that stands out other than the awesome flavour.will probably need staked up in bloom. It doesn't smell that much in flower and I would say it's a pretty normal strain other than the 2 points I mentioned.

H

hawkman

Goji og is my fave bodhi strain.infact it's one of my fav strains of all time.super dank earthy creamy fuelly goodness.if u can get Goji beans I would advice u jump on em fast.
should I top it - if so -- 1 x 2 x's ? or just LST ?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

should I top it - if so -- 1 x 2 x's ? or just LST ?
I would definetly suggest topping it atleast twice otherwise it's going to be even taller.if u run a search for Goji u will probably find a few threads with some pics that may give u an idea what to expect from em

H

hawkman

Whats wrong with tall plants - get a better yield. Just sayin
P perfer to grow lST -- when topping one has to eincrease your veg grow time - top once add 1.5 weeks; top 2x's add 3 weeks _--Or one could top in the 3rd/4th/ week at 4th node and let grow for another 1-2 weeks then top again just before you flip to 12/12 - thoughts ? sounds like with with this strain you must top per Mr Bee -- thanks !!

Minitiger

Minitiger

I can't believe this threads still going strong.i started this in 2014 and people are still posting on it regularly.just goes to show how popular bodhis gear is .still.

Here's a few pics of appollo x headband around the 7 week markView attachment 919851View attachment 919852View attachment 919853

@Mr Bee I’ve been half-assedly trying to keep this thread going, but it just ain’t the same without you and @Limonene around.... sniffle sniffle.... haha!

Plants look good! Apollo x Headband sounds awfully tasty. Those are Bodhi’s, yeah? I just started some testers, Genius Thai x OMG and Golden Triangle x 88GHP. Two weeks in, they’re showing major hybrid vigor. High hopes for them. Also threw in three Larry Lotus for ol’ time’s sake and five Silver Mountains (sroked about those).

Anyway, good to see you around, dude.

Top Bottom