Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

@Bulldog11 great year. Everything looks good. Is that the price for the greenhouse as well as installation. Does it come with 40 k of lights and the dimmable ballast. Also I have heard some of my friends getting the awesome forever flowerig greenhouse and there so busy they don't have time to ever come set it up for you. Never done light dep but am gonna give it a run next year. Gonna build hoop houses with 20 foot PVC that goes over rebard and build 4 of them that are about 100 feet long. Any advice
I would love to see u run some bodhi gear and post your giants here.

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

so can anyone tell me a little about some of these genetics he is using to cross. specifically the appalachia male and the 88g13hashplant male he uses. and has anyone grown out Mothers Milk or Snow Leopard. Im still working my way through the pages of this thread so forgive me if these have already been discussed in detail.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Anybody have any ancient og? Or know where they are for sale? I only have one pack left, and I really liked the ancient og. Most likely the best outdoor seed plant I have ever grown.

H

happy b

Anybody have any ancient og? Or know where they are for sale? I only have one pack left, and I really liked the ancient og. Most likely the best outdoor seed plant I have ever grown.
Thats one iv been trying to get for sometime with no luck.id even be happy with some chucked f2.iv not seen any other crosses with the iranian landrace he used in that cross.did he lose that cut or something?

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

I tried to keep 4 males. 1 died due to bugs. 2 auto flowered, and I kept the pollen. The 4th is still in veg, but I have a feeling it too will auto flower on me. I lost all my females due to bugs this year also, so if f2's are to come, they will have to wait until I pop my next pack in the spring.

I would guess Bodhi had a problem with them auto flowering, and that is why he lost the line maybe? Or at least didn't f2 them.

I would pay big bucks for any packs out there. @bodhi seeds

Minitiger

Minitiger

Just saw that seedsman has a few Apollo 11 genius packs available, in case anyone's interested... (that means you, @happy b haha).

I finally got my shit together, planted 5x each of the Apollo 11 f4's, Goldstar f4's, Prayer Tower and three Clusterfunks. Cluster funks were planted about a week later than the others. So far, the Apollos look the most impressive, they're like twice the size of everything else. Two of the Prayer Towers look really good as well. In fact, my Prayer Tower #2 is the most vigorous out of all the seedlings (probably a male haha). Anyway, I'll start a log once things get interesting, but just wanted to give y'all a heads up re: the Apollo 11 availability. They were there a few hours ago, so if anyone's interested in those, get on it.

This is a Prayer Tower that I ran outside this summer, I think it broke ground around the end of June and got fucking huge. I just wanted to see if my soil mix was all good and also just for fun. Turned out to be a male, but even if it was a female, I wasn't planning on flowering it out. Doesn't get dark enough in my backyard to properly flower anything. And who cares? Got my room dialed in now, expect amazingness and good pics in about four months haha. But that pic was taken about a month ago. It really thrived, just kept getting bigger and bigger, no real problems at all.

Minitiger

Minitiger

And sorry for the ghetto-ass background in that pic haha. I think I had just cleaned the cushions on our backyard couch when I took that picture, was letting the cushions dry out in the sun. I have much more detailed and better pics if anyone's interested. It definitely looked like a potential breeder, super-vigorous, nice hollow stems, etc etc. I wanted to save some pollen from it, but I didn't feel comfortable using pollen from a plant that was growing in less than desirable conditions. I expect the indoor plants to be really good. And somebody needs to post more Prayer Tower/Goldstar/Apollo 11 grow reports. I guess that'll be me haha.

Last edited:
H

happy b

I tried to keep 4 males. 1 died due to bugs. 2 auto flowered, and I kept the pollen. The 4th is still in veg, but I have a feeling it too will auto flower on me. I lost all my females due to bugs this year also, so if f2's are to come, they will have to wait until I pop my next pack in the spring.

I would guess Bodhi had a problem with them auto flowering, and that is why he lost the line maybe? Or at least didn't f2 them.

I would pay big bucks for any packs out there. @bodhi seeds
Why dontcha run em indoors to f2 em?if thats what you were planning?or was it indoor they autoed?(not sure if autoeds a word.haha)

H

happy b

And sorry for the ghetto-ass background in that pic haha. I think I had just cleaned the cushions on our backyard couch when I took that picture, was letting the cushions dry out in the sun. I have much more detailed and better pics if anyone's interested. It definitely looked like a potential breeder, super-vigorous, nice hollow stems, etc etc. I wanted to save some pollen from it, but I didn't feel comfortable using pollen from a plant that was growing in less than desirable conditions. I expect the indoor plants to be really good. And somebody needs to post more Prayer Tower/Goldstar/Apollo 11 grow reports. I guess that'll be me haha.
Those are some great strains bro.im sure youl be impressed.that prayer tower looks great.u should flower him out.or take a cut-just incase.iv saw pics of the PT sativa and they had monster colas.very impressive.
thanks for pointing out the appollos on seedsman but im broke ATM but iv got half a pack of appollo x sl lmited edition anyway so those should do.and bodhi wont be doing them again because Mr whatever his name is from bros grimm is back in buisness.plus B says on breedbay he lost his appollo males so u should f2 those appollos if u can.damn if i had the space id f2 ALL my bodhi shit.

Minitiger

Minitiger

Those are some great strains bro.im sure youl be impressed.that prayer tower looks great.u should flower him out.or take a cut-just incase.iv saw pics of the PT sativa and they had monster colas.very impressive.
thanks for pointing out the appollos on seedsman but im broke ATM but iv got half a pack of appollo x sl lmited edition anyway so those should do.and bodhi wont be doing them again because Mr whatever his name is from bros grimm is back in buisness.plus B says on breedbay he lost his appollo males so u should f2 those appollos if u can.damn if i had the space id f2 ALL my bodhi shit.

Yeah, I saw those pics of that Prayer Tower grow ("it's big, mon" haha), they were super-fucking impressive, one of the reasons why I got those seeds. Plus, Lemon Thai crossed with Appalachia just sounds extremely interesting and delicious to me haha. I bought a pack and then also got eight freebies of them when I ordered my Apollo's, so I've got a decent amount of those seeds to check out.

As far as f2'ing the Apollos (technically f5'ing them, since these are f4's), at some point I will, but I don't have the space or the breeding know-how to do that at the moment. I just wanna find a female keeper out of the five I have running now. If one of the five turns out to be a spectacular-looking male, I'll figure out a way to keep it around, but I really just wanna find at least one spectacular female. I still have nineteen of those seeds, so they'll be around for a while. When I feel comfortable with a potential breeding run, I'll probably plant all of them and see if I can come up with something.

And it's too late to do anything with that outdoor male. I chopped it down the other day haha. How do you think I noticed the hollow stems? Haha!

I'm excited for all of these strains, but the Goldstar f4's are the ones I'm most interested in. Just sounds like such an amazing and interesting cross. As of right now, they're looking just as vigorous and healthy as the Apollos. The Apollos are a little stretchier, but both strains look really good. Shit, man, the Prayer Towers look fucking amazing, too hahaha!!!! They all look good! Haha.

@bodhi seeds (or anybody else who's grown these strains), if you have the time, I'd love to hear any thoughts/opinions/observations regarding the Apollo 11, Prayer Tower, Goldstar (ESPECIALLY the Goldstar, since I can't find shit for info about those) and Clusterfunk.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Let me know if you make f2's brotha - I'll trade you for any beans or cuts I have at the time

JAG

JAG

Great Lakes G gets my vote. Awesome selection, 2 for 1 freebie that you actually get to choose. Cheapest as long as you aren't ordering just 1 pack. $70 per pack and $7 shipping for your whole order compared to svoc's $76 per pack delivered.

Have had awesome responses from GLG and only the best customer service with lots of useful extras.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Why dontcha run em indoors to f2 em?if thats what you were planning?or was it indoor they autoed?(not sure if autoeds a word.haha)

I could run them indoors, however, then I would loose the vigor of a seed plant in the spring for my full season. I only have one pack left, and every female will be part of my full season next year. I could try to squeeze out some f2's first, however, then I would be growing mostly f2's, and I trust Bodhi's selections better than mine. Not many plants get a spot in my full season greenhouse, and I try to make the best of them.

@500lbs Guerilla If and when I make f2's, I will post it up in this thread. If that's ok with @bodhi seeds? I have been trying to get into contact with bodhi just in case he has extra packs. If anybody has extra packs, I would pop my pack of AOG right now and f2 them, with knowing I still had the original seed packs. That is why I have been searching for more seeds for sale online.

below frigid

below frigid

I could run them indoors, however, then I would loose the vigor of a seed plant in the spring for my full season. I only have one pack left, and every female will be part of my full season next year. I could try to squeeze out some f2's first, however, then I would be growing mostly f2's, and I trust Bodhi's selections better than mine. Not many plants get a spot in my full season greenhouse, and I try to make the best of them.

@500lbs Guerilla If and when I make f2's, I will post it up in this thread. If that's ok with @bodhi seeds? I have been trying to get into contact with bodhi just in case he has extra packs. If anybody has extra packs, I would pop my pack of AOG right now and f2 them, with knowing I still had the original seed packs. That is why I have been searching for more seeds for sale online.

What else are you running in your full season greenhouse? Just curious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom