Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Took some cuts off my two fem goji and popped them into a new diy bubble cloner I made the other day using a small tub my daughter got candy floss in and a few milk carton lids and a bit of rubber tubing. I'm not sure if it will work as it's see through but I change the water and clean it out every two days or so . my bigger one I made out a tote works great just not sure about this one coz it's see through . I think I'm gong to try and black it out with something.
20150109 123853
20150109 124014
it's not turned on in this pic.

H

happy b

This is the biggest fastest to show sex and most vigorous of the synergy.(pine queen x appalacia) at around 4weeks.it has a kind of skunky smell . hard to describe . not that strong smelling yet ,but definitely no fruitiness to it.
20150109 232302
20150109 232449
20150109 232302

fstate559

fstate559

Wow! Very nice happy b it must be the Appalachia that gives the few strains I have seen of bodhi that gives such nice plant structure. What size pots?

dlovejah

dlovejah

Synergy looks great @happy b. Nice Colas. I just popped some Love Dawg and was debating over the Synergy as well. If I would have seen this it wouldn't have been a debate. Interested to see that one finish up for sure.

H

happy b

The only pics I saw of synergy was the ones used to advertise it although it wasn't bodhi that grew the plant in the pic . it had some nice chunky colas . iv got another two . I just put one in and just waiting for room for the last one . after that it's waiting for the goji cuts to root and the seed plants to recover a bit then they will be going into flower also . I'm looking forward to the sunny d the most . It was just put into flower about 10 days ago or something . looking forward to them all really . I like the vigor and over all healthy plants you get from Bodhi strains from popping the seed until now . You can even see the difference when theyr seedlings . the stems are thicker and the cotyledons are bigger . so far my Bodhi strains have been healthier and more vigorous than 95% of strains from well known breeders iv tried in the past . but will all this mean a superior smoke?from what iv heard....Yes .But we will see in a few weeks.

fstate559

fstate559

For sure man Im really just starting running Bodhi's gear and super stoked with his genetics. I been running grandaddy purple genetics for a while but got a pack of blood orange and loved it. To me it had a little of everything I was looking for just seemed like a hungry plant.

H

happy b

For sure man Im really just starting running Bodhi's gear and super stoked with his genetics. I been running grandaddy purple genetics for a while but got a pack of blood orange and loved it. To me it had a little of everything I was looking for just seemed like a hungry plant.
Blood orange was one of the strains that first drew my eye to bodhi,s swag but it was out of stock . any pics of that blood orange?

fstate559

fstate559

I will take a few as soon as my lights kick on its about 30 days in but I am getting a little off color maybe a little lime green but all in all good so far

fstate559

fstate559

I know this is for another thread and I apologize but anyone have thoughts KLN from Dyna grow?

H

happy b

Hey guys,did any of you see what GU wrote on his" 2015 drop" thread?he said his green crack x stardawg is his attempt at Appalachia.(i know bodhi didn't come up with appalachia).iv got som GC on the go and i think GC x SD will be awesome!I missed the drop though . It was 3 in the morning here when they dropped . gawd dang it!What do you guys make of gu making a copy of high & lonesome,s Appy?

H

happy b

There's a redeye genetics drop happening tomoro on one of the uk seed banks and thers a strain called "outlaw orange" that's very similar to bodhis satsuma except the male used "mt Rainer" is a cross of NL5 and bodhis white lotus . so its just got a bit of NL5 and the white added to the satsuma . theyr also dropping three different gorilla glue#4 crosses . pity I'm broke. :'( I'm bursting for some gg4 or gg4 crosses.

ClassV

ClassV

What you get done with your garden in such a small space is inspiring, Happy. Thanks for sharing what you have learned. Much respect, man.

Great presentation of this breeder’s gear. I’m really intrigued now!

dlovejah

dlovejah

P1210279
I just got a couple of sweet Bodhi Clones from a generous friend. Hippie Slayer(DirtyHippy x RKSkunk91) 13 packs released only RKS pheno found and extreme potency;), and PineSoul(Goji F2 Selected by Bodhi for its lemon pinesol aroma )... Cant wait to get these going..Clones are healthy so Ill kick these into high gear....

Latest posts

Top Bottom