Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
215 User

215 User

Last week transplants....

Ended up with 5 females & 3 males so it's time to get it!

Old Mother Ghani x 96' Pipeline Hawaiian Hash Plant #1
OMG 3  2 13

UW Black Hash Plant x 96' Pipeline Hawaiian Hash Plant #3
UW1  2 13

5 Pipeline's & 2 Pinesol Goji's girls = 420 love!

Last edited:
H

happy b

Synergy looks outrageous bro, nice work. I hope thats some potent dank smoke for you.. How much you think you'll pull of that Hog?

It's not got a really strong smell to it . not sure how much its going to come to but a conservative estimate I would say about 3 & a half oz . I don't usually grow plants this big so I'm not sure .if it's even decently dank I will probably keep it for a good while . I usually ALWAYS get a bit of bud rot on big colas, especially at 10 wks bloom so i usually take em earlier than I would like but not a spot of rot or mold or ANYTHING but resin on this plant . The other two synergy smell a bit stronger but theyr not as big and theyr a few weeks behind the big one . well impressed with the synergy so far even if the big one doesn't turn out to have a great taste wen smoked .but we will soon see.

H

happy b

Hey troops,chopped the big synergy down over the weekend . Also started flushing my sunny d . here's a few snaps of my sunny d at week7
20150222 021112
20150222 021245
I really like the look of this plant . really resinous with lovely orange pistils . the buds are as hard as rock but it doesn't have a really strong smell to it,though I feel like it IS going to have a pretty dank taste to the smoke.
below is the second (smallest) synergy at around week 4/5. this one's a bit smellier than the first . It's nice and chunky though no were near as chunky as the first.
20150222 021536
20150222 021517

Below is third synergy at around 4weeks. again a bit smellier than the first but not as big as the first but bigger than the second.
20150222 021828
20150222 021804
below is goji 1 at 2/3 weeks bloom and below that goji 2 at 10 days bloom
20150222 022525
20150222 022605
20150222 022947
20150222 023125

H

happy b

Thanks bulldog . iv started giving the gojies some cal/mag or should I say "magne cal" as that's what the product I got is called . It's by a company called "plant magic" or "plant it" not sure which . any of you guys heard of it?

StocktonT

StocktonT

Thanks bulldog . iv started giving the gojies some cal/mag or should I say "magne cal" as that's what the product I got is called . It's by a company called "plant magic" or "plant it" not sure which . any of you guys heard of it?

Hey @happy b I am using the plant magic Magne/cal along with their organic line of Oltimer Bloom and also use their PK boost… first run for me with these nutrients so I am not an expert or anything :)

StocktonT

StocktonT

All going ok though . no major issues?they do a full organic line including soil(i think it's fully organic)they look good.

Yes all going well and I feed the plants Magne/cal at a rate of 10-15 ml/litre water, I got very clean but a tad hard water if that helps, pH should land about 7 naturally give or take a tenth or so (stopped pH my water or adjust it years ago when I threw out the pen but I do know my water)… only thing I have seen is one of my more Indica dom crosses don’t like too much of the Magne/cal too late in flowering.... but that cut don’t like too much of nutrients period (second run and she showed she didn’t want too much of guano poo last run either).. I love Cinderella99 and Apollo, hell all the old strains from the Bros. Grimm and I always have struggled with keeping the C99 plants super green first half of flowering… first time I run Cal/mag or Magne/cal, and the Trifectas and the C99 hybrid I am doing was super happy… don’t know if that helps…

I have the Plant Magic Oltimer Organic but they only had the Bloom and the Growth solutions in that, I went for the regular Magne/cal and also the boost, basically a PK I recon…

@StocktonT Hey Brother welcome !

Hey Bro, thanks for the welcome, been lurking for some time but maybe I should make a lil place for myself here… nice to see ya bro, I’ll shoot you a message on the other site my friend!

StocktonT

StocktonT

Anyone here at the farm growing Bodhi’s Super Snow Lotus? Just curious got a two females in flower at the moment and they look very promising, just wanted to know if anyone smoked some of this one and what their thought are…

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Got some weird germ rates on my ATF's. Only 8 of 14 popped. I never have this low of rates......Anybody else have problems with the ATF? I will pop another pack here in a day or two, and I will make sure I have heat mats and temps dialed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom